Team-BHP > Shifting gears

Search this Thread
Old 5th August 2010, 10:02   #5806
BHPian

Y'day evening, while I was waiting at Bellandur junction signal for a looong time:

- Honda Activa rider came close by my side, read the transparent sticker on the driver side door and gave me a thumbs-up.

- I spotted a OHC with LTD(IIRC) on the rear in the opposite direction going towards Sarjapur junction. The regn no was xxxxx 1193.
Old 5th August 2010, 10:09   #5807
BHPian

Indica Vista with " GOT BHP " sticker at "Reliance Fresh" on Pashan, Pune

Spotted a Indica Vista with " GOT BHP " sticker at "Reliance Fresh" on Pashan, Pune yesterday evening.
Old 5th August 2010, 10:19   #5808
BHPian

While I await my set of stickers which I ordered a couple of days back I got a thought. Would it be possible for team-bhp to customize the stickers on order? As in, if not in all, identify a few sticekrs which provide space to jot down the member name as well who ordered.

Wouldn't it be fun to know right there who is the member we spotted? I know it will come at a cost, but guess most here would be willing to bear it.

Your thoughts Mods

If this was already discussed and found not viable, please discard the post.
Old 5th August 2010, 11:21   #5809
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronH4WK View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latheesh View Post
I think you spotted 'kousik'
kousik's Gallery Hall
kewl! another member spotted. hope he was driving and spots my car here!
Sorry to disappoint you guys but it wasn't me. I do not have LCLC on front bumper; and the time/co-ordinates doesn't match. In fact I am aware of the presence of another golden Innova in Indiranagar (of series MJ I think) which matches the description. Maybe a month or so ago one afternoon it crossed me near Amarjyothi clinic in CMH road.

Kousik
Old 5th August 2010, 11:32   #5810

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitesquall View Post
Spotted a white ford figo with 4 ladies in it in and around RMZ NXT campus!! It has LTD sticker on it's bumper! Registration plate looks like KA53 XXXX
I too saw a white ford figo with Team-Bhp sticker on Old Madras Road. The person driving was a lady for sure. There were a couple of more ladies in the car too. Maybe, this is the same car you spotted. They were probably on their way to RMZ NXT
Old 5th August 2010, 11:44   #5811
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by New.Novice View Post

Wouldn't it be fun to know right there who is the member we spotted? I know it will come at a cost, but guess most here would be willing to bear it.
An alternative option would be to have your own Team-BHP handle sticker custom made and stuck just above the Team-BHP sticker to identify yourself.

One suggestion would be to request all those who have Team-BHP stickers, to kindly subscribe to this thread since a lot of posts of spottings on this thread go unresponded. Maybe with the delivery of stickers a note with URL/topid for this thread be provided for the same.

I think another reason would be that there may be non-members with the stickers who are spotted and hence can't respond.
Old 5th August 2010, 12:18   #5812
BHPian

Spotted a White (Serious offroader)Gypsy in Suraksha, Bommanalli undergoing serious surgery, with huge Yokohama Geolandar M/T tyres. Please identify.
Old 5th August 2010, 12:30   #5813
Senior - BHPian

Spotted the MH Registered Baleno again. Can be spotted daily near Park Circus. Today it was spotted twice. First wifey spotted it and then couple of hours later i spotted it.

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-photo0018.jpg

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-photo0017.jpg

Also spotted me-sid's Baleno - exchanged
Old 5th August 2010, 12:37   #5814
BHPian

Swift on Worli Sea Face

Saw a silver Swift Vdi MH 0X XX 5085 with a driven by tbhp on the rear right side, at worli sea face last evening, honked and flashed a few times but to no avail. Then overtook showed my LTD sticker, and then said hi to siddharthdeb, all along his wife had a bewildered look and the traffic behind us had no clue whats happening, the honking started immediately and continued all along

Good to see u mate.

Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-swift.jpg  

Old 5th August 2010, 12:56   #5815
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kousik View Post
Sorry to disappoint you guys but it wasn't me. I do not have LCLC on front bumper; and the time/co-ordinates doesn't match. In fact I am aware of the presence of another golden Innova in Indiranagar (of series MJ I think) which matches the description. Maybe a month or so ago one afternoon it crossed me near Amarjyothi clinic in CMH road.

Kousik
aww man! another disappointment :(

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsmyalto View Post
I think another reason would be that there may be non-members with the stickers who are spotted and hence can't respond.
this is true. the three people i've made contact with so far are non-members and obviously cannot respond on this thread :(
Old 5th August 2010, 13:39   #5816
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by its.me.ankur View Post
what was the car number ?
All I remember is, it was a DL-7C XXXX, and took a left towards Satya Niketan ( Venki College, South Campus )

Was it you???
Old 5th August 2010, 14:54   #5817
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubby View Post
All I remember is, it was a DL-7C XXXX, and took a left towards Satya Niketan ( Venki College, South Campus )

Was it you???
I think so, but I have Love car live car sticker on right side of the rear bumper and I take that route while coming back from office.

Last edited by bblost : 5th August 2010 at 15:33. Reason: as requested.
Old 5th August 2010, 17:14   #5818
Senior - BHPian

Spotted a Silver Verna with "got bhp?" sticker pasted on the centre of the rear bumper on Panagal Park , CHENNAI on 3rd August in the morning.The vehicle number ended with 7085 or 7082( not sure) . Who was it ? i just parked my Elantra few metres away.
Old 5th August 2010, 18:10   #5819
Senior - BHPian

spotted Silver Alto with the Got Bhp sticker and NFS in place of the original numberplate position.
Old 5th August 2010, 20:14   #5820
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speed-Gladiator View Post
Spotted a White (Serious offroader)Gypsy in Suraksha, Bommanalli undergoing serious surgery, with huge Yokohama Geolandar M/T tyres. Please identify.
What is the reg number? Without even knowing that it should be Khan Sultan's gypsy?

Is that right Khan Sirjee?

Most Viewed