Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 13th August 2010, 22:41   #5941
Distinguished - BHPian

OR registerd Cherry Red Aveo 5786 in HSR Layout. In one of the lanes opp BDA Complex. Who's it ?
Old 13th August 2010, 23:35   #5942
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubby View Post
That's great Praneet, thanks to you, finally after numerous spottings in NCR I get a response.

I daily drive from Kalkaji to Gurgaon ( Sector 39, Unitech Cyber Park ).

What are your in and out timings like ( Office )?
@Bubby,
My office is in the same campus. Which company are you with? My drive is generally parked on Basement 2 for Tower B.
Old 14th August 2010, 00:05   #5943
BHPian

Spotted a light blue Suzuki Baleno on Vasant Kunj Marg towards Mahipalpur just opposite Masudpur Market, New Delhi. It had the Team-BHP - The Definitive Indian Car Community - Portal stickers on both front and rear number plate. Couldnt really signal him or anything, I was on the opposite side in slow moving traffic.
Old 14th August 2010, 01:22   #5944
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newpunter View Post
The final was a Red Swift with number ending with 3951 ( I think ) . It had the black Team BHP stickers on the rear window and rear bumper. You were going from Mallespalya to Whitefield i guess. I was behind you for the whole distance from Malleshpalya- Old Airport Road- Marathahalli till Brand Factory. I was driving a black Discover and was just behind you for the whole time . Have to say the car was very well maintained and driven extremely well while giving proper indicators and following all traffic rules .
I hope atleast one of these guys identifies themselves .
Wow! That's my Swift getting spotted after a hiatus of nearly 4 months despite clocking 30 kms daily, and that too mostly during rush hour traffic! Can you believe that? You could have given me a blink or buzz, but I understand the traffic can really get overwhelming on this particular stretch.
Old 14th August 2010, 08:36   #5945
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latheesh View Post
Its not that they cannot afford them. They see these stickers in sticker/acc shop, buy and stick it on their car just because it looks good/they like it. These people are not aware of our online community and spotting activities.

Check the sticker below, it looks genuine but TEAM-BHP vertical text is on the right side of the LTD sticker, where as in original it is on the left. Correct me if I am wong.
I completely agree with you. Its fine if someone finds the stickers good and gets it done or ready-made from a sticker shop. Its also fine if they know what t-bhp is all about and/or drive sedately. But things don't look good, once they start driving like maniacs as is the case with other rashly driven vehicles spotting t-bhp stickers. Then the question of authenticity arises.

Last edited by jeeva : 14th August 2010 at 08:43.
Old 14th August 2010, 15:43   #5946
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chetanya Sharma View Post
Spotted a light blue Suzuki Baleno on Vasant Kunj Marg towards Mahipalpur just opposite Masudpur Market, New Delhi. It had the Team-BHP - The Definitive Indian Car Community - Portal stickers on both front and rear number plate. Couldnt really signal him or anything, I was on the opposite side in slow moving traffic.
You must have spotted V&V.
Old 14th August 2010, 16:08   #5947
Senior - BHPian

was passing by Banaswadi main road when I spotted a beige DZire with LTD on right side of the rear bumper. passed by fast, hence don't.have picture (or remember the number).
Old 14th August 2010, 17:08   #5948
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rideon View Post
You must have spotted V&V.
Yup, saw pictures of the baleno in his profile. It was the same car !
Old 14th August 2010, 18:20   #5949
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by soumyadeep View Post
Wow! That's my Swift getting spotted after a hiatus of nearly 4 months despite clocking 30 kms daily, and that too mostly during rush hour traffic! Can you believe that? You could have given me a blink or buzz, but I understand the traffic can really get overwhelming on this particular stretch.
Wow, finally someone has replied . I actually thought of blinking my headlights but since i was on a 2 wheeler that had no T BHP stickers, i thought you might mistake me for some moron wanting to overtake you . Nice ride by the way.
Old 15th August 2010, 02:30   #5950
BHPian

Something new to look out for in delhi. My new K 10.
Sorry about the crappy image, phone camera

i think this is the first black k 10 on the forum, correct me if i'm wrong though.
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-14082010001.jpg  

Old 15th August 2010, 03:00   #5951
Senior - BHPian

OT:
Congrats on the car!
What happened to the FFE'd one?
Old 15th August 2010, 12:21   #5952
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ridinthru' View Post
spotted a black palio with Got BHP ? sticker exiting from Unitech cybergreens sec 39 gurgaon in the evening today.....BHPian.... Identify yourself.....!
Hi there,
That was me in my Palio SDX
, I work there, do you also work in the same campus? If so then let's catch up.
Old 15th August 2010, 15:56   #5953
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by EssYouWe View Post
OT:
Congrats on the car!
What happened to the FFE'd one?
Hey, Thank you.
i've traded in that one for the new one. it had done about 55k km so it was time to get a new specimen for experimentation.
Old 15th August 2010, 16:35   #5954
Senior - BHPian

Spotted this P220 of fellow Bhpian VR/46, that Access125 is mine .
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-photo0142-800x600.jpg  

Old 15th August 2010, 18:25   #5955
BHPian

Black Ikon HR * * 9894 is parked outside Cafe Pascucci. If you are reading this in next 20 mins please raise your hand and shout "Team-BHP".

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks