Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 26th August 2010, 16:34   #6076
BHPian

Spotted a red 1.3 l getz with got bhp sticker promptly waiting at red light at 11pm in vijaynagar
Old 26th August 2010, 17:24   #6077
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
ch.nathan : For that matter, the entire ORR from SJPRoad jn till KRPuram.
You mean Sarjapur Road / Eblur junction. IMO they should make better use of the service roads in Bellandur area - or route south bound traffic into the side roads.

SJP = Silver Jubilee Park Road, near KR Market.
Old 26th August 2010, 17:44   #6078
BHPian

Guys, What i have noticed is we get 13 stickers when we order. Obviously, a person cannot stick all the 13's in his car. So, he would be sticking those what he wants on his car/s and rest would be given to near and dear ones (if left out).
So the guys who got it from the BHPian, will not know or realise when you flash your lights isnt it?!?

I recently ordered my set of stickers and they were awesome, specially like the transparent ones - "driven by team-bhp". Was wondering, why dont we have a sticker which can be placed from inside the glass (kind of parking sticers what we have to enter office premises and apartments)

The kids get too excited when they see multi colored stickers and they try to peel it off when the car is parked at the road side and that is SAD :(
Old 26th August 2010, 18:58   #6079
Senior - BHPian

Spotted pr_007's fiesta this evening near meenambakkam

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-pr007.jpg

And had the pleasure of meeting Gansan sir in the next traffic signal. Nice to meet you Sir.
Old 26th August 2010, 20:16   #6080
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by parashakthi View Post
Guys, What i have noticed is we get 13 stickers when we order. Obviously, a person cannot stick all the 13's in his car. So, he would be sticking those what he wants on his car/s and rest would be given to near and dear ones (if left out).
So the guys who got it from the BHPian, will not know or realise when you flash your lights isnt it?!?

I recently ordered my set of stickers and they were awesome, specially like the transparent ones - "driven by team-bhp". Was wondering, why dont we have a sticker which can be placed from inside the glass (kind of parking sticers what we have to enter office premises and apartments)

The kids get too excited when they see multi colored stickers and they try to peel it off when the car is parked at the road side and that is SAD :(
Guess that's the reason why we have 13 stickers. When people peel off, we will have extra set of stickers to paste
But, that's a good option to have stickers that can be placed from inside.
Old 26th August 2010, 20:31   #6081
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by naveen.raju View Post
Guess that's the reason why we have 13 stickers. When people peel off, we will have extra set of stickers to paste
But, that's a good option to have stickers that can be placed from inside.
Well my friend, 13 stickers are unique and they are supposed to be used and not to be kept as a standby

I hope we will have soon some new stickers and most importantly waiting for the header image (logo) which we have on Team Bhp site!!!
Old 26th August 2010, 21:08   #6082
BHPian

Spotted Fiat Palio DL 3C AY 5275 on NH-24 near Ghazipur Border with LTD sticker, phone pics, sorry for poor quality.
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-image222.jpg  

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-image223.jpg  

Old 26th August 2010, 22:20   #6083
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoomingbhat View Post
Saw This Safari in Malleshwaram 15th Cross Yesterday

Who are These?
That's me and my office is near the Adiga's & I guess your's is the Hyundai Viva which i sight daily near the milk colony
Old 27th August 2010, 03:32   #6084
BHPian

Quote:

+1 to it.

It would have been nice if the stickers could have been pasted from inside. Also, the fonts / size used in these set of stickers vary are are not standard. I like a few but was put off with the font.
Old 27th August 2010, 09:01   #6085
BHPian

Spotted a RITZ with LTD on rear hatch at KRPURAM junction at 7pm last evening. Couldn't come near or wave as the traffic was intense.
Old 27th August 2010, 09:37   #6086
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ch.nathan View Post
Spotted a RITZ with LTD on rear hatch at KRPURAM junction at 7pm last evening. Couldn't come near or wave as the traffic was intense.
Forgot to mention: It also had 'DEFENCE' sticker on the rear.
Old 27th August 2010, 10:12   #6087
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Well my friend, 13 stickers are unique and they are supposed to be used and not to be kept as a standby

I hope we will have soon some new stickers and most importantly waiting for the header image (logo) which we have on Team Bhp site!!!
Logo sticker is already there in the pack.
Old 27th August 2010, 11:50   #6088
BHPian

Spotted a Grey colored Swift VXI "AP 29 AA XXXX" on Toli Chowki - Raidurg - Gachibowli Road, sporting a LIVE TO DRIVE Sticker

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-swift-gachibowli-road.jpg
Old 27th August 2010, 13:56   #6089
BHPian

Black Santro no ending with 9443 with LTD Sticker on rear bumper and transparent TBHP sticker on rear winshield spotted in BTP Company Parking. Who is it?
Old 27th August 2010, 14:06   #6090
BHPian

Hi All,

I spotted a silver Swift yesterday evening at around 9.30 PM on LBS road just opposite Nirmal Lifestyle Bhandup west Mumbai. Failed to take the pic and number as I was in company bus
I tried to show 'Thumbs Up', but the TBHPian was busy manoeuvering the swift.

Anybody??

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks