Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 29th August 2010, 22:36   #6121
Senior - BHPian

Spotted a Baleno KA02 Z 6X8 near MS Ramaiah medical college around 11 AM today morning. It had 'love cars live cars' below front number plate and gotbhp? sticker on rear bumper. Who's is this bhpian?
Old 30th August 2010, 01:00   #6122
Senior - BHPian

I've stopped posting about teh sightings due to the near to zero responses. But today I couldn't resist myself. Spotted 4 TBHP cars today so couldn't just stopped myself from posting.
1. Light blue Esteem Vx BR16M XXX3 with Got BHP sticker on rear windshield. Show it near Barista, JNC road, Koramangala. It was parked just in front of my Baleno. Around 2.30/3.00pm
2. Maroon Getz with two different stickers (forgot what stickers were there) around 3PM at Koramangala (near the same area).
3. White Tata Safari with Got BHP and another sticker at the rear bumper, on the road behind Big Bazar on OMR, I overtook him there to show my stickers but I doubt if he was able to spot it. Around 4/4.30 types.
4. White Palio with Got BHP and the new redlining sticker, followed the car from Jayadeva Flyover till the turn towards Tilak Nagar. Around 12.20 AM, just sometime back.
I hope at least one will raise his hand up ;-)
Old 30th August 2010, 08:40   #6123
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rohanjf View Post
Whose is the Mangalore registered white Polo TDI parked in the basement of Inland Everglades apartment in Dasarahalli today? Did you see my furnace red Palio MJD parked nearby?

I also saw an Accent with a team-bhp sticker in Angsana resort yesterday. Its driver was sleeping in the car. But I can't remember the number now. This cell phone of mine doesn't let me upload the photo from its memory :-(.

PS: I work in Salarpuria Softzone.
Hey, that is my car. I did see your Palio MJD with the sticker, but was not able to identify its owner (yourself). My car is parked there because I have left for Mangalore two days ago and will be back in a few days to drive back to Mangalore. I hope to meet you during my next visit. Do you stay at Inland Everglades? My daughter & son-in-law stay there.
Old 30th August 2010, 10:49   #6124
mkh
Senior - BHPian

Saw a silver Innova Parked in Hallmark building with LTD sticker. Do not recall the number but there are not many cars with that sticker in Hallmark on ORR anyways.Hope to meet up a few people here, have seen a Santro also, but none seems to be looking at this thread!
Old 30th August 2010, 11:07   #6125
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by uvmallya View Post
Hey, that is my car. I did see your Palio MJD with the sticker, but was not able to identify its owner (yourself). My car is parked there because I have left for Mangalore two days ago and will be back in a few days to drive back to Mangalore. I hope to meet you during my next visit. Do you stay at Inland Everglades? My daughter & son-in-law stay there.
Cool! Nope, I don't stay there. A friend of mine does, so I crash at his place on weekends usually. If you see my car there again, come to apartment number 302 ;-)
Old 30th August 2010, 11:20   #6126
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milestone View Post
@ aargee, I guess you missed us. We were around the same time, I was struck between the heavy-duty trucks for more than 45 mins at check post.

Cheers !!!
I think we might have missed argee by a whisker.
By the way, Milestone, you were lucky to get out that day, since you were waiting in the truck lane, which hardly moves. I'd spotted you a bit earlier and was thinking of asking you to move into the middle lane but then luckily the trucks started moving and you were able to move out. In Walayar, always keep the middle lane (though an imaginary lane), which is the accepted lane for passenger vehicles. If the policeman had spotted you, he himself would have asked you to move to the right/middle lane.
Old 30th August 2010, 11:46   #6127
Senior - BHPian

Saw a black Hyundai Getz - numbers ending in 5313 on the Elevated Flyover today at around 11:00 AM. Appreciate you maintaining the speed limit of 80 - have not seen many cars maintiain the speed limit on the BETL!
Old 30th August 2010, 12:14   #6128
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkh View Post
Saw a silver Innova Parked in Hallmark building with LTD sticker.
Started working from Hallmark today.
Old 30th August 2010, 12:24   #6129
BHPian

Spotted a Maroon Icon parked beside my car in GR Tech Park.
Old 30th August 2010, 12:37   #6130
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by naveenroy View Post
Saw a black Hyundai Getz - numbers ending in 5313 on the Elevated Flyover today at around 11:00 AM. Appreciate you maintaining the speed limit of 80 - have not seen many cars maintiain the speed limit on the BETL!
is this the gorgeous you're referring to?

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-imag0723a.jpg

spottings: we've just moved to our new flat in Banaswadi and already i've seen many LTD roaming around in the area! today while going to office saw two Swifts with LTD on the hatch -
- white Swift passed me when i was turning into the BP petrol station in Kasturinagar
- turquoise blue Swift taking a left before the over bridge at the end of Kasturinagar (near the old railway crossing)

last night when we were driving towards Empire restaurant in Kamanahalli main road, we saw a black WagonR (i think) with a 1ft x 1ft yellow sticker on the hatch with "Live to Drive" written on it!

again spotted the brown Fiesta this morning with LTD on the bumper on 6th Main Thippasandra in front of a house right after the temple.

Last edited by IronH4WK : 30th August 2010 at 12:45.
Old 30th August 2010, 13:00   #6131
mkh
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kousik View Post
Started working from Hallmark today.
Congrats! you are the first person to have replied to me! Lets meet up sometime!
Old 30th August 2010, 13:24   #6132
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rohanjf View Post
Cool! Nope, I don't stay there. A friend of mine does, so I crash at his place on weekends usually. If you see my car there again, come to apartment number 302 ;-)

Thanks buddy. Yes I will meet you during my next visit hopefully. My daughter stays in apartment #220.
Old 30th August 2010, 13:39   #6133
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronH4WK View Post
spottings: we've just moved to our new flat in Banaswadi
Hi IronH4WK,

I stay at Banaswadi too!

Let's see when we are gonna spot each other.

Hint: Mine is Black Palio, with 'DRIVE SAFE' on rear bumper centre,LCLC on front bumper right side and three Team-BHP.com stickers all around.
Old 30th August 2010, 14:04   #6134
BHPian

[quote=IronH4WK;2048139]is this the gorgeous you're referring to?

@IronH4WK, I spotted you at NGEF signal last monday morning at around 10:30 am. Incidentally same place where ch.nathan spotted me. Couldnt post here as im not a frequent visitor. Flashed lights from behind, guess you didnt notice. Was in my red Astar.
Old 30th August 2010, 14:12   #6135
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronH4WK View Post
is this the gorgeous you're referring to?
Hehe, that is the one! Nice to see you here. Was riding a Thunderbird btw.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks