Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 12th September 2010, 14:29   #6346
BHPian

A ford Ikon no ending with 6500 spotted parked inside a building which also hosts a Browsing Centre on Indiranagar Double Road just near the junction with CMH. LTD Sticker on boot lid.
Old 12th September 2010, 17:22   #6347
BANNED

Spotted White Swift (VXI) CHD number having TEAM BHP sticker on the rear glass near Sectore 35 roundabout going towards Mohali .
It also had Dell sticker on the front windshield and K&N and ARMY stcker on the rear glass.
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-img00949201009111246.jpg  

Old 12th September 2010, 20:37   #6348
Senior - BHPian

had been to the Auto Exhibition at Palace Grounds this morning and while coming out, saw this:

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-_mg_6075.jpg

PS: ripped off every team-bhp sticker from my car and bike. don't ask - i've my reasons.
Old 12th September 2010, 20:59   #6349
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sivia View Post
Spotted White Swift (VXI) CHD number having TEAM BHP sticker on the rear glass near Sectore 35 roundabout going towards Mohali .
It also had Dell sticker on the front windshield and K&N and ARMY stcker on the rear glass.
Thats my Cousin's ride.
Nice to see someone actually posting sightings from chandigarh.
Old 13th September 2010, 00:34   #6350
Senior - BHPian

3 Spottings on this Sunday

1) Silver Santro near Mas restaurant in Madiwala at 9AM. KA05 reg it had almost all TBHP stickers on it

2) White Swift - Brigade road parking lot at 7PM. KA01 ME 1X57. got bhp? and driven by sticker at the rear

3) Black Chevy U-VA - Brigade road parking lot at 7PM. KA03 MH 4X21, LTD sticker at the rear.

Who are these BHPians?
Old 13th September 2010, 09:53   #6351
BHPian

Spotted on Thursday Evening

Spotted a Silver zen the two door variant (Steel) on Subhash Road Andheri East. Number was MH 02 **9007. I was the guy on the red bike who overtook you and then let you pass .

Wanted to stop you and introduce myself however you seemed to be in a hurry and zoomed off.
I was heading to AR Motosports on the same road.
Old 13th September 2010, 10:01   #6352
BHPian

Spotted a black punto on the ORR near Big Bazar short of Hebbal. It was an Live To Drive sticker but it had no Team-Bhp endorsement??? Do we have stickers without the logo?? I was driving back from Chikmagalur.
Old 13th September 2010, 10:17   #6353
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackasta View Post
One thing we can start as an unwritten rule / whisper campaign is that one has to sport his/her tbhp handle (a - la - cityvic) somewhere on the rear windshield!
That way we can separate bhpians from wannabe posers.
What say people?
What makes you call them a wannabe? The difference is only that you buy it from the T-BHP site, and they do it from a local dealer.

I don't think there is any problem if anyone is faking stickers. When it comes to be 'Identified' by people in the forum, we know if they are fakes. So worry not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mayurpalav View Post
Spotted a Silver zen the two door variant (Steel) on Subhash Road Andheri East. Number was MH 02 **9007. I was the guy on the red bike who overtook you and then let you pass .

Wanted to stop you and introduce myself however you seemed to be in a hurry and zoomed off.
I was heading to AR Motosports on the same road.
I think you are talking about Zen Carbon, but as far as I know, Zen carbon only came in black colour. Maybe the owner would have repainted this car or modified the doors to "2 door". Lets wait for clarification.
Old 13th September 2010, 10:18   #6354
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by cityvic View Post
Wow it looks classy,where was it spotted?.
Spotted at his residence - went to check out his Home Theatre setup.
Old 13th September 2010, 10:28   #6355
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Googleman View Post
What makes you call them a wannabe? The difference is only that you buy it from the T-BHP site, and they do it from a local dealer.

I don't think there is any problem if anyone is faking stickers. When it comes to be 'Identified' by people in the forum, we know if they are fakes. So worry not.

I think you are talking about Zen Carbon, but as far as I know, Zen carbon only came in black colour. Maybe the owner would have repainted this car or modified the doors to "2 door". Lets wait for clarification.

I only used the term 'wannabe poser' due to the fact that if someone completely unaware of the forum and its standards/values does something stupid on road, the onus of that falls on teambhp.com.
Would you love hearing 'oh a car with teambhp stickers just banged my front fender and raced a red light to escape?'

As for the zen - they were released in both 'steel' and 'carbon' variants.
Old 13th September 2010, 11:12   #6356
BHPian

Spotted on ORR near Agraha flyover on Sunday 12th Sept Morning at 9:30 AM Black Fortuner with LTD on the rear windshield.
Old 13th September 2010, 11:29   #6357
Senior - BHPian

Spotted a Hyundai Accent (Aqua Tint colour , I think) with reg no KA 05 MB 3XX2 parked near Cafe Coffee Day in Chikmagalur at around 5.30 pm on Sunday. It had Team-bhp.com tachometer sticker.

Also spotted a white Zen (old shape) with reg no KA 02 MN 11xx (not sure) on MG Road in Hassan at around 9.00 pm. It had a Live to Drive sticker on the bumper

Who are these?
Old 13th September 2010, 13:19   #6358
BHPian

Spotted a Red Hyundai Gets AP 29 X XXXX sporting Live to Drive sticker at Padma Rao Nagar on 11th Night at 10:30.

Who are you BHPian? Numerous sightings, but no one responds.
Old 13th September 2010, 13:36   #6359
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rohanjf View Post
Whose ride did I find in Forum Mall today?
Rohan,That is my XYLO. Thanks for posting the same.(Page no 403)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rohanjf View Post
Swell! Thanks! What is his handle? I found just 3 members with the name 'Shishir'. Two from Mangalore (my hometown, hehehehe) and one from Delhi. So I guess this Xylo owner isn't one of these guys.
I was in Read_only mode. So you couldn't find me in the search.

Quote:
Originally Posted by soumyadeep View Post
Spotted a maroon Xylo, KA xx xx 15xx with the LTD sticker on the rear hatch at around 9am on ORR after Kadubisanahalli. I was crawling with the traffic alongside you on your right for some time, but did not bother to draw your attention because of the bumper to bumper / fender to fender traffic. Cheers mate
soumyadeep, Thanks for spotting me. Sorry didn't notice you though.(Page no 417)
Old 13th September 2010, 16:03   #6360
BANNED

Spotted the below 3 T-BHP cars in a span of 1 hour today

Who are you guys.....?

You guys have maintained your car so well.
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-imag_0998.jpg  

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-imag_0999.jpg  

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-imag_1000.jpg  

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks