Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 1st October 2010, 10:03   #6646
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by akshay_b View Post
No problem buddy, It was nice meeting you too, and you have a nice exhaust sound. I think i've seen your car in parked in vijaynagar, Do you live in VIjaynagar by any chance?
Hi,

Ya i stay in Vijayanagar buddy, where do you stay??
And about the exhaust sound thing i got FFE and CAI done by Mr.Raj Hingorani few months back....

Vijay
Old 1st October 2010, 10:39   #6647
BHPian

Spotted a white accent near BTM layout road with AP XX XX 8055(BOSS) with LTD and LCLC sticker on the Boot, was on my bike so could not take a pic or wave at you

Last edited by rocky080 : 1st October 2010 at 10:40.
Old 1st October 2010, 13:42   #6648
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vijay_k View Post
Hi,

Ya i stay in Vijayanagar buddy, where do you stay??
And about the exhaust sound thing i got FFE and CAI done by Mr.Raj Hingorani few months back....

Vijay
I stay in vijaynagar(RPC layout) too, Right behind The new Cambridge school. The pic of your car has been posted on this thread long back.
And your FFE just sounds awesome

EDIT: Here's the post:
http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/1814413-post3868.html

Last edited by akshay_b : 1st October 2010 at 13:51.
Old 1st October 2010, 14:44   #6649
BHPian

Day before yesterday, (Wed 29 Sep) around 9'sih p.m. spotted a red swift with LTD on Kanakapura Rd. I was on bike with wifey going home. When we both had a halt at Family Mart signal, I went ahead and gently tapped at the driver's window. Exchanged pleasantaries with Endofdayz. Was good to spot a sticker and have a talk too...

Same day, morning around 9'ish a.m. spotted a silver zen with a bhp sticker on Residency road. It took a left at St. Joseph's signal.

- two bhp'ians spotted 12 hours apart !!!
Old 1st October 2010, 15:47   #6650
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by MileCruncher View Post
Saw a Red colour Palio 1.6 sports with AP10AJ XXXX reg at Punjagutta crossing at 9 PM. I was in a black colour Bolero.
Good car you got there mate.
Ani, I think it was WindSurfer's Palio. Was this the car you saw yesterday?

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifti...ml#post2058292
Old 1st October 2010, 16:11   #6651
BHPian

Paypal sucks

Is there any non paypal - say ICICI payment gateway, etc. dealing in INR currency to buy the stickers? Just seems more convenient. I find Paypal intrusive and monopolistic in its approach. I used to have a Paypal account for some foreign currency payments. Now, I dont use that account anymore. I tried to pay directly skipping Paypal login. Paypal, to my surprise, is still detecting my card no. as belonging to my profile (note I am not logged in to paypal) and suggests that - it belongs to a paypal account, use another card or login to paypal!
Now, either Paypal is being overzealous and expects one to remain locked in to paypal and is paranoid that my card is being misused! What really got my goat when i said ok, let me login, it wants my pan card no. and other stuff to 'complete my profile' which it thinks is good for me to do! Well, I decided I dont want Paypal to do this. Period. So I went to Paypal and removed all my card, account info. Assuming it doesnt have it in its record, my card is still not going through for payment to purchase stickers in the non paypal way. IMO, Paypal has no business to block the transaction since it is not custodian of my privileged information.
So here I am wondering if there is an alternative way to pay for and get the stickers I so want, especially after my status changed to 'Bhpian' and I want to wear it on my car and bike!

P.S. If this is off topic, I request the moderators to shift my post! Or delete it and suggest where i should post. Thank you!

Last edited by dhuli : 1st October 2010 at 16:12.
Old 1st October 2010, 17:00   #6652
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugeeta View Post
Spotted in / around Delhi :

1. Black Alto on Ring Road near Ashram, NDSE area usually evenings at around 7.00 pm
2. Beige Getz with BMW Power written in bold on its rear on Mathura road, usually in the mornings around 9.30 am
3. A beautiful red drool worthy gypsy last Thursday afternoon on Ring Road near Hyatt Regency. Never seen it before. Was in a rush as I was running late for a meeting, else would have slowed down to admire it for sure.

SM
Is the alto that you spot a k10? and when was the last time you spotted it. could be me if it was over a month ago and it was a black alto (the 0.8 f8 alto) with a FFE then that would have been me too...just upgraded the monster to a new one.
Old 1st October 2010, 17:16   #6653
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by akshay_b View Post
I stay in vijaynagar(RPC layout) too, Right behind The new Cambridge school. The pic of your car has been posted on this thread long back.
And your FFE just sounds awesome

EDIT: Here's the post:
http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/1814413-post3868.html
Hi,
First of all thanks for the compliments buddy.
Even i stay in RPC layout, didnt notice the pic you posted, btw my house is opposite to the place where my car is parked in the pic.... Will meet you some time.....

Vijay
Old 1st October 2010, 17:21   #6654
MAS
Senior - BHPian

Today while driving to office, i saw a Dark Green Cedia Sports, well maintained with an yellow "LIVE TO DRIVE" T-bhp sticker on its bumper. Looked real cool. It was "located" in Velachery main road going towards Check-post. Please identify yourself.

, How do i get T-bhp stickers?
Old 1st October 2010, 17:32   #6655
BHPian

Saw a Dark Green Matiz (4142) in Old Airport Road around 2:10p today. Was just behind you in a friend's Fiesta (who is a T-Bhpian too but no sticker). We took U turn from Windtunnel road crossing when you went ahead towards Domlur.
Old 1st October 2010, 17:44   #6656
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilMonSter View Post
Is the alto that you spot a k10? and when was the last time you spotted it. could be me if it was over a month ago and it was a black alto (the 0.8 f8 alto) with a FFE then that would have been me too...just upgraded the monster to a new one.
@lilMonSter, It was the old Alto, not the K series. A well maintained car though. Yes, it has been around the June / July time. I have altered my timings somewhat recently to escape the CWG traffic mess.

A younger cousin has acquired a K10 Alto and is happily zipping around in Gurgaon.

Cheers
SM
Old 1st October 2010, 19:44   #6657
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rk_sans View Post
Nope, i was in my bike and also parked. Your car has got a beautiful exhaust note.
Hi,

Thanks for the compliments buddy actually i am thankful to Mr. Raj Hingorani for the FFE and CAI job he did it was done well more than my expectations....

Vijay
Old 1st October 2010, 19:52   #6658
BHPian

Spotted a Santro Today

Spotted this Santro with "Driven by ...." sticker in Hiranandani Gardens, Powai today evening at 18:20.
Name:  01102010001.jpg
Views: 689
Size:  72.1 KB
Who's the BHPian?
Old 1st October 2010, 21:32   #6659
Senior - BHPian

@ gaddiwale: do you visit hiranandani often?

i am asking this because i stay there & the above pic has been clicked outside powai plaza (or pizza hut) & i come here every evening around the same time. today was an off!
Old 1st October 2010, 22:51   #6660
BHPian

Hi, you are right the pic was clicked little ahead of Pizza Hut junction. So far I've spotted 5 or 6 cars in the Powai area. I go there Mon-Friday as my office is at Hiranandani Gardens.

Quote:
Originally Posted by raj_5004 View Post
@ gaddiwale: do you visit hiranandani often?

i am asking this because i stay there & the above pic has been clicked outside powai plaza (or pizza hut) & i come here every evening around the same time. today was an off!

Last edited by gaddiwale : 1st October 2010 at 22:52.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks