Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 5th October 2010, 10:21   #6691
Senior - BHPian

Was following this swift from Gopalan till the right turn for ITPL. Flashed the light once when stopped in traffic in front of the Telerad hospital. Not sure if you noticed or cursed

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-img00253201010050901.jpg

So, whose this buddy?
Old 5th October 2010, 12:54   #6692
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by nirmaljusdoit View Post
Red swift with Got bhp on the rear bumper outside Tamarind entrance on the Rammurthy Nagar flyover on saturday afternoon around 3 PM
that was me Nirmal, good to be spotted.
Old 5th October 2010, 12:54   #6693
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocky080 View Post
Spotted a white accent near BTM layout road with AP XX XX 8055(BOSS) with LTD and LCLC sticker on the Boot, was on my bike so could not take a pic or wave at you
Hai rocky080, thats my accent you have spotted.Nice that someone spotted me.
Old 5th October 2010, 15:16   #6694
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by nirmaljusdoit View Post
Thanks for the acknowledgment Vasanth ! I was behind you & was entering into the Shell bunk to tank up !

Nice to see such good driving manners, wearing your seat belt, slowing down at the junction & signaling well before you turn. I wish there were many more T- bhpians on the roads to make it a safer place !
Thanks on the nice comments.

Yeah, I ALWAYS wear seat belt even if I am going 100 m from home. (Same thing with helmet, when I am on 2 wheeler).

I get upset if someone turns without using indicators, I am very particular about that.

My original style of driving is very very spirited. A few months back, I changed to a more well mannered driving and since then my average mileage has gone up from 11.5 to 13.5 km/l. I am a mileage freak and this has really motivated me to drive in a very sedate manner.

Now, the truth, if you observed - my wife was sitting next to me, and she gets very scared if I drive fast, so there is the secret of my well mannered driving
Old 5th October 2010, 16:49   #6695
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by phanitha View Post
Hai rocky080, thats my accent you have spotted.Nice that someone spotted me.
Hi Phanitha good to see you. I think you might have noticed me i was on my Yamaha RX135 bike near BTM BUS STOP and i looked back at you but was in a hurry to reach office so did not stop and say hi. next time i see you will definitely stop and say hello.
Old 5th October 2010, 17:28   #6696
BHPian

I (Red Figo with LCLC sticker on rear bumper, MH 14 BX 9XXX) was spotted by 2 bikers near Khadki railway station, Pune on 30th Sep around 7pm. Guys please identify yourselves ??
Old 5th October 2010, 18:15   #6697
JVH
Senior - BHPian

HR registered grey Swift near Hebbal flyover. Spotted around 5.15pm this evening. You took the flyover towards Bangalore city and I was right behind you in a red Palio though I drove underneath moving towards Hebbal.

Sported L2D above Swift Decal.
Old 5th October 2010, 18:38   #6698
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
HR registered grey Swift near Hebbal flyover. Spotted around 5.15pm this evening. You took the flyover towards Bangalore city and I was right behind you in a red Palio though I drove underneath moving towards Hebbal.

Sported L2D above Swift Decal.
Perez, the elusive pimpernel has been spotted!!
Old 5th October 2010, 23:02   #6699
BHPian

Spotted this Safari at Kundanahalli gate signal at 11:10 AM with a LTD sticker at the back. You continued straight towards whitefield, please identify yourself bhpian.
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-tbhp.jpg  

Old 6th October 2010, 11:37   #6700
Senior - BHPian

Ernakulam Spotting

Spotted by my friend who's doing MBA in Cochin University...
Where: Inside Cochin University Campus
When: This morning
What: Honda City (KL-7 reg) with Got BHP sticker on the rear bumper left side

She was driving, so no pics
Old 6th October 2010, 11:48   #6701
Senior - BHPian

Saw a Black Santro with Number KA04-MD-467. Had "got-bhp" sticker. I think you were shocked/puzzled when I stopped and showed sticker. Sorry, forgot to ask the name/handle. Your car's exhaust note was good.BTW details please
Old 6th October 2010, 12:34   #6702

thanx mac for posting my car

Hey sunil, glad to see my car in the forum, have not been active at all since march. hopefully I will now,and by the way it was a disoriented kumar
Quote:
Originally Posted by IronH4WK View Post
had been out for a stroll this evening, exploring the neighborhood when i spotted a car with lot of stickers. it was just wishful thinking to see a T-BHP sticker amongst the lot! at first glance i missed them (getting old), but sure enough! there they were!

Attachment 432699

Since the car was outside a house, i knocked on the gate and little later out comes Kumar! spoke for some time and then parted ways. nice meeting you buddy!

PS: picture was not taken in sepia mode - its the effect of not using a flash in the presence of a sodium vapor lamp.
Old 6th October 2010, 14:04   #6703
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by coomarg View Post
Hey sunil, glad to see my car in the forum, have not been active at all since march. hopefully I will now,and by the way it was a disoriented kumar
hey! was wondering when you were gonna acknowledge my sighting! my wife and i went for a walk yesterday morning and didn't see your car in front of the house, but i told her "this is where Kumar stays"!

btw, i'm Anil
Old 6th October 2010, 14:55   #6704
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by prguru View Post
Spotted this Safari at Kundanahalli gate signal at 11:10 AM with a LTD sticker at the back. You continued straight towards whitefield, please identify yourself bhpian.
Thats me buddy! Thanks for posting the first pic of my ride on tbhp I was on my way to office (ITPL), was late that day, normally I am in office by 9am.

Hey, and the same day (yesterday) I spotted a neat white Pete'd Swift on Bannerghatta Road, was behind the car for a while before it "took off". Looked real clean, neat and well maintained. It had got bhp on the rear bumper and tbhp sticker on the rhs door.

Last edited by wanderlust : 6th October 2010 at 15:01.
Old 6th October 2010, 20:35   #6705
BHPian

Spotted this Sliver Indica Vista with LTD on Residency Road today afternoon around 12.10pm, exchanged a wave. Who are you fellow bhpian? Nice meeting you.
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-img00001201010061205.jpg  

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks