Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 9th November 2010, 11:20   #7126
BHPian

Ritz

Met Bhpian Naveen and realized we work at the same location.
Ritz Vxi KA51 Z 12xx.
Old 9th November 2010, 13:48   #7127
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocky080 View Post
Spotted a lady driven ANHC Golden colour enroute from gundalapet heading towards mysore on sunday 7th nov.
OT but can't resist! Rocky, you spotted that ANHC with one of the smaller stickers which is not THAT visible, and you did that while driving!! Man, you must be having eagle-vision.
Anyway i hope this didn't distract your concentration.
Old 9th November 2010, 14:12   #7128
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by n_mouli View Post
Anyway i hope this didn't distract your concentration.
hehe.. the sticker or the lady?

@rocky: just kidding mate. don't pound my head when i pass by your office next time!

btw, spotted a dark blue M800 with red and black LCLC on the hatch glass parked on the Assaye road (Ulsoor) opposite the Bangla Association.
Old 9th November 2010, 15:12   #7129
BHPian

Took this pic on 16th Aug '10 in Malleshwaram, Blr.
Stuck around for a while to see if the owner turned up but no luck.
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-ltdomni.jpg  

Last edited by Roy.S : 9th November 2010 at 15:20.
Old 9th November 2010, 15:20   #7130
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobike008 View Post
Last evening around 9pm, spotted a dark grey Logan ( AP 10 AL XXXX) with Love Cars, Live Cars sticker parked outside Methi Restuarant, next to KFC on M.G Road

Initially, i thought it was Hyd_Traveller but, saw the person driving out but, didnt recognize him.

I was having chat next door

Who would that be?
It was sighted at post 7073 by FordManchau too. Could be Bajaj saheb's son.
Old 9th November 2010, 16:02   #7131
BHPian

Spotted a red van/omni with LTD on boot. Marenhalli main road. Ka 01 me 54x headed towards jayadeva hospital. Was walking on the road.

Also a black wagonR with LCLC near teri in domlur. Nobody seems to respond off-late!
Old 9th November 2010, 16:48   #7132

Quote:
Originally Posted by hvishwanathan View Post
Who are you buddy ? I am right behind you at this point in time at lamington road. Black esteem M H 04 DN 8485.

The guy driving is on the phone
Hey.. that was me, didnt you try and get my attention? What car were you in?
Don't remember who I was talking to on the phone but must have been an important call you know (read unavoidable) :P

Btw.. I frequent the churchgate -lamington stretch, hoping to catch you very soon again..

Cheers!
Old 9th November 2010, 17:47   #7133
Senior - BHPian

Spotted a black Swift with the "Live to Drive" sticker on the rear window near Ballygunge Phari. Was being driven by a lady. Registration no. WB-06-3777. Please identify yourself, BHP-ian.
Old 9th November 2010, 19:06   #7134
BHPian

Got spotted by black OHC...odd circumstances

Last evening on the way home from work at around 8.30 pm, the stretch between Dhaula Kuan and Naraina was less congested than usual and I managed to hit a good speed by the time I had crossed the Dhaula Kuan grade separator (a rare event under normal circumstances). I have been using the Ikon for the last few days and was seeing how much energy granny (she's nearly 8) could muster up. I could see in my rearview mirror a car had been flashing lights for close to 3 mins. when I slowed down and moved to the left to let it pass. On the contrary, this car swerved completely to the left and brakes screeching, slowed down right next to me. I was terrified as hell and immediately activated the central locking as I came to a slow halt. My windows were rolled halfway down and before I could roll them up, the driver walked up. I nearly froze. But he said a polite hi and asked if I was a BHPian. I replied in the affirmative and he said that so was he. I turned to look at his car, a well maintained black OHC with plenty of stickers of all kinds all over the car. As he introduced himself, I only recollect his name as Ajay. I was probably too numb to register much of the 5 minute long conversation, except that you appreciated my car (thanks) and the VIP number (8 years ago it was easy to get a number of one's choice).

Well, nice meeting you; though you gave me the fright of my life. But later on I was wondering, how did you know I was a BHPian. None of my cars supports a TBHP sticker of any kind. Only my employer's parking sticker is present on my car. Also, my daily drive is a Fiesta. Have been inactive on the forum for the last month or two on account of work commitments, but wanted to share the experience of being spotted by a black OHC with TBHP stickers (among others).

Finally Who are you ?? It was too dark to see your reg. no. as you drove off. How do you identify yourself on the forum? I would like to tell you that I was planning to dial 100 as you were approaching my car.

This was one of the scariest incidents of my life.

Cheers
Sugeeta

Last edited by Sugeeta : 9th November 2010 at 19:16.
Old 9th November 2010, 19:30   #7135
BHPian

Today some one stole my LTD sticker around 5pm near jayanagar 3rd block Bangalore ,
i have kind of mixed feeling, very much angry as some one stole my favorite sticker, happy that teambhp stickers gaining popularity. anyway have put up got bhp? sticker on my black swift. happy spotting
Old 9th November 2010, 20:25   #7136
BHPian

Today spotted two cars with TBHP stickers -

1. First one at 8:15 am, a black TATA Indica with 'LTD' sticker at the first signal at JVLR, towards IIT.
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-09112010001.jpg

2. Next spotting was infront of Alpha Building, Hiranandani Gardens, Powai, this time it was a red TATA Indica (MH XX AP 48) at around 10:45. The car has a Live Car Love Car sticker.
Old 9th November 2010, 21:27   #7137
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugeeta View Post
This was one of the scariest incidents of my life.
And that without a T-BHP sticker! Wonder what the frequency of those scares would be if you did sport the stickers. The fellow must've been psychic...
Old 9th November 2010, 21:36   #7138
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vnabhi View Post
It was sighted at post 7073 by FordManchau too. Could be Bajaj saheb's son.
I checked with him and it was not his son. Moreover, the person driving was in his 30's.
Old 9th November 2010, 22:27   #7139
BHPian

hi

A red getz spotted at khairtabad flyover on monday, 7:45 am with "I Drive SAFE" sticker on the rear windshield. Driver was driving anything but safe!
Old 9th November 2010, 22:39   #7140
BHPian

Planning to put LTD sticker on the rear windscreen. Tell me where exactly I should come to get spotted

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks