Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 27th November 2010, 09:20   #7366
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by valhallen.282 View Post
Silver baleno ka xx xx 5197 with transparent sticker on number plate driven by a lady.

I'm gonna quit asking who the bhpian is. Now I wanna know has anyone seen these cars/bhpians.

In bombay we used to have a programme called 'aapan hyanna pailat ka?' For lost people.
Used to be my car, sold to a good friend and his wife drives the car now.
Old 27th November 2010, 11:21   #7367
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjstyles69 View Post
Used to be my car, sold to a good friend and his wife drives the car now.
Do they stay in indiranagar? I keep seeing one car daily morning in ring road, looks to be the same.
Old 27th November 2010, 16:55   #7368
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamdiesel View Post
Hey Rajesh... Dont remeber seeing a Blue Hinda Dio, but now that you have told me I will lookout for a blue Honda Dio then.. Will stop by for a quick chat.

Yes, right mirror broke during my last weekend trip to Ooty, happened on a narrow stretch towards Masinagudi. Crazy Indica Cab driver almost drove into me and missed. Both our mirrors hit. Have to get it replaced this weekend.
I will be also using my Wagon-R also for my daily drive to office. Sometimes i get too mad at the traffic & jams and then i put my car inside and commute by two wheeler

Yes, next time i see you and if the traffic is comfy, then we can certainly stop for a quick chat.

Planning for a drive to Munnar during X-Mas. will be using the inputs of your travelogue as a base guide !!
Old 27th November 2010, 19:27   #7369
BHPian

Two spottings today:

- Red Zen KL regn, with got bhp and rally.co.in stickers on the rear bumper. You joined ORR from Ramamurthy nagar at around 11am. I flashed headlights but you were too fast to notice.

- Red Vista with LTD on the rear bumper on ORR towards KRPuram at around 1pm. I was behind and flashed headlights many times. But no response.
Old 27th November 2010, 19:39   #7370
BHPian

spotted an Indica with LTD sticker, regn number KA - (KR Puram RTO) - 9870 on Nh7 , friday morning at around 8 30 , near the second flyover in KrishnaGiri.
Old 27th November 2010, 22:19   #7371
BHPian

Spotted a GREY FIGO with "got bhp?"in Mantri mall. Bhpian please identify yourself
Old 28th November 2010, 00:45   #7372
kkg
BHPian

Spotted a black scorpio with LTD sticker on the back at around 10 pm in rohini sec 15 main road.
I was having a walk after the dinner with my wife and it was good to see that in my colony. Bhp ian identify yourself.
Old 28th November 2010, 16:46   #7373
Senior - BHPian

was running some errands in the town (my home town) and i thought i'll just go about the Swaraj Round and see if i can find any BHPians cars. made two rounds, but didn't find any. dejected, i returned to my errands and made a trip to the Reliance Supermarket. guess what i found there

ta da!

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-imag1273.jpg
Old 28th November 2010, 18:32   #7374
v12
Distinguished - BHPian

Spotted this on the Khalapur toll on our way to Lonavala. We were in a red Swift with "Love Cars Live Cars" when this Swift with the LTD sticker overtook us. Not sure if a Team-BHPIan was driving it otherwise he would have surely noticed us. The car then stopped at the Food Court.

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-swift.jpg
Old 28th November 2010, 18:57   #7375
Senior - BHPian

Spotted JKDas's Safari (KL...5678) today evening @ Varkala. He missed my Punto which is no surprise as it has no decals of any kind other than the horrible "KULATHUNGAL".
Old 29th November 2010, 09:58   #7376
BHPian

Team-BHP Stickers on my Safari

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-img_1996.jpg

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-img_1995.jpg

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-img_1998.jpg

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-img_1997.jpg

Now just waiting for someone to spot me in NCR.
Old 29th November 2010, 10:52   #7377
BHPian

Spotted these two cars;

Alto spotted in Chennai at Woodlands Hotel on 27th of Nov, 2010 with LTD. Looked around but didnt see anyone coming close to the car, so gave up. Please stand up and introduce yourself mate.

A Yellow Board (Taxi) Indigo spotted with LTD at Devanahalli Road on 24th of Nov, 2010. Flashed light but got no response.

On a lighter note - In Bangalore, Yellow Boards do need to have Live To Drive and "Learning To Drive" stickers!!!
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-alto_at_woodlands_chennai.jpg  

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-taxi_at_devanahalli_road.jpg  

Old 29th November 2010, 11:10   #7378
Senior - BHPian

^^^ Concerning yellow boards, isn't it more apt if it were "Drive to Live"? For the sane ones, that is

And, Chennai BHPians - hardly anyone bothers to respond. No hits on my spottings so far
Old 29th November 2010, 11:27   #7379
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by silversteed View Post
^^^ Concerning yellow boards, isn't it more apt if it were "Drive to Live"? For the sane ones, that is

And, Chennai BHPians - hardly anyone bothers to respond. No hits on my spottings so far
That was a good one buddy, was just trying to maintain "LTD"

Why is that Chennai BHPians, flaunt it but dont come up and speak for it!!! Comon guys, being a part of T-BHP is no child game...
Old 29th November 2010, 11:48   #7380
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverick5490 View Post
I have seen this Wagon R several times, don't know who is it. Does your Santro have a L2D sticker on rear LH side? have seen one near Marol.
Yup I stay at Powai. So it must've been me you spotted. Car no LA 8259.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks