Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 4th December 2010, 10:12   #7426

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhrozenFire View Post
Spotted a Black Punto with LTD on the right rear bumper KA 04 MH 101X. Was with him from Total Mall right upto the toll booth of Electronics City

Could be Latheesh
Me too saw this Punto on 2nd Dec on the elevated express way at 10am.. flashed and crossed it... no response so zoomed off

Who art thou?
Old 4th December 2010, 11:27   #7427
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sumathindra View Post
spotted this scorpio at clarks exotica, who are you bhpian?
Thats my office drive, and yes it belongs to Clarks Exotica. Were you part of the INRC teams? I have seen quite a few Bhpian cars at the property during the INRC registrations and shale down sessions.
Just ask for the G.M's office when you are around the next time. Shall catch up for a coffee.

Last edited by Sportsmind : 4th December 2010 at 11:31.
Old 4th December 2010, 12:22   #7428
Senior - BHPian

reached Chennai yesterday morning and have been roaming around the city (rather chauffeured). I've been to places like Spencer Plaza, Anna Nagar, Express Avenue, Kilpauk, Perambur etc. and i've not spotted a single BHPian's car!! heading back to Bangalore tomorrow morning. come on folks, show yourselves! I won't bite!
Old 4th December 2010, 12:41   #7429
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sportsmind View Post
Thats my office drive, and yes it belongs to Clarks Exotica. Were you part of the INRC teams? I have seen quite a few Bhpian cars at the property during the INRC registrations and shale down sessions.
Just ask for the G.M's office when you are around the next time. Shall catch up for a coffee.
I am part of the ST community! BTW do the folks still have that old BMW parked in HT?
Old 4th December 2010, 13:43   #7430
BHPian

Red Palio Spotted In Pune

Spotted a red palio with "LTD" sticker in pune few days back.
Spotted near Green Park Hotel in Baner.
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-26112010001.jpg  

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-26112010.jpg  

Old 4th December 2010, 14:23   #7431
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronH4WK View Post
reached Chennai yesterday morning and have been roaming around the city (rather chauffeured). I've been to places like Spencer Plaza, Anna Nagar, Express Avenue, Kilpauk, Perambur etc. and i've not spotted a single BHPian's car!! heading back to Bangalore tomorrow morning. come on folks, show yourselves! I won't bite!
bingo! just spotted a black Swift at Anna Nagar Saravana Bhavan junction with LTD and got BHP? on the rear bumper! my trip wasn't a total waste afterall
Old 4th December 2010, 19:10   #7432
BHPian

Spotted this light blue Linea with the LCLC sticker near the Viman Nagar signal on Nagar Rd, Pune yesterday evening. Waved out to the TBHPian and he smiled back too. Had to rush as the signal had turned green.

Nice meeting you, sir!

Cheers!
DueLLeR
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-03122010140.jpg  

DueLLeR is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 4th December 2010, 20:47   #7433
BHPian

I was driving at a speed of 50 kmph when this Black k10 series alto with HID's and alloys swooshed past me at speeds over hundred and i spotted the LTD on the left back of his bumper , that was when i pushed the pedal and overtook him in not time and showed off my LTD with a wave.

We both slowed down and exchanged pleasantries and while he told me that his handle was Live2drive , bang came a noise and his car banged on the wall of the bridge and came back on road again but luckily the car was running and we moved on.

I hope that you did not face any major dent/scrapping buddy.

Also saw a LTD Civic , LCLC santro and LTD wagon R in the Redline 2 event today.

Also met KPZen at the event. So 5 spottings within15 odd hours. Have the picture only for Civic
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-civic.jpg  

Old 4th December 2010, 20:50   #7434
Senior - BHPian

Spotting a TBhp stickered car is little rare in Chennai. I was happy not only to see, but to even to talk them today & that too TWO of them

Spotted a purple Indigo Dicor that had TBhp stickers all over near 11th main road Anna Nagar. LTD, LCLC, Drive Safe & that was one of the stickers from old lot. Both of us pulled over, had a quick chat & then we left.

When coming back, I found a white WagonR that had several TBhp stickers. Again pulled over, had only few seconds of talk as more than that, we would block the traffic entering 12th main road. The car belonged to Arjun Rudra & it was his brother driving the car.
Old 5th December 2010, 16:16   #7435
Distinguished - BHPian

Wagon-R DL 8C * **97.
Spotted today morning 11:30 am in JP Nagar

Followed you from Delmia till SLV, where you turned left towards Bangalore Central.
Old 5th December 2010, 16:30   #7436
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by gypsy4x4 View Post
I was driving at a speed of 50 kmph when this Black k10 series alto with HID's and alloys swooshed past me at speeds over hundred and i spotted the LTD on the left back of his bumper , that was when i pushed the pedal and overtook him in not time and showed off my LTD with a wave.

We both slowed down and exchanged pleasantries and while he told me that his handle was Live2drive , bang came a noise and his car banged on the wall of the bridge and came back on road again but luckily the car was running and we moved on.

I hope that you did not face any major dent/scrapping buddy.

Also saw a LTD Civic , LCLC santro and LTD wagon R in the Redline 2 event today.

Also met KPZen at the event. So 5 spottings within15 odd hours. Have the picture only for Civic
That is captainsokhi's civic i guess.
Old 5th December 2010, 18:28   #7437
J.Ravi

Quote:
Originally Posted by DueLLeR View Post
Spotted this light blue Linea with the LCLC sticker near the Viman Nagar signal on Nagar Rd, Pune yesterday evening. Waved out to the TBHPian and he smiled back too. Had to rush as the signal had turned green.

Nice meeting you, sir!

Cheers!
DueLLeR
Thanks, DueLLer. That's me and my Linea only! At last, my Linea was spotted not in Bangalore, but in Pune. We too noticed your Palio with TBHP sticker, but couldn't wave at you due to heavy traffic at that junction.

We were returning to Ginger Wakad, Pune, from the Fiat Ranjangaon factory visit organised by Fiat India and Team Fiat India. I reached my Bangalore home today at 1:24 am.

Old 5th December 2010, 18:29   #7438
Senior - BHPian

good to be back in Bangalore! just spotted a silver Zen with LTD and got BHP on the rear at the Lakeside hospital junction. it also had Autoddesk written on the back. number was KA-04-MA-something. you turned and loo
ked back left before the signal went green - me and my wife were in the auto left of you.
Old 5th December 2010, 18:33   #7439
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.Ravi View Post
Thanks, DueLLer. That's me and my Linea only! At last, my Linea was spotted not in Bangalore, but in Pune. We too noticed your Palio with TBHP sticker, but couldn't wave at you due to heavy traffic at that junction.

We were returning to Ginger Wakad, Pune, from the Fiat Ranjangaon factory visit organised by Fiat India and Team Fiat India. I reached my Bangalore home today at 1:24 am.
I entered Pune at around 9.30 AM. I saw this bunch of Fiat entering Pune through Baner . At first I saw the huge Fiat stickers on the doors. Then I saw one with Team BHP stickers on it. As I passed the cars, I spotted so many Fiats in the convoy with Tbhp stickers. I see that you guys had stopped in Baner , there was some incident which i had taken place I guess.
Old 5th December 2010, 18:46   #7440
J.Ravi

Yes Dippy. We met at VITS. Rajeev Kapoor, CEO, Fiat India, flagged off the Fiat cars after breakfast. We returned in the evening. I will post more details on this in my travelogue.

Last edited by J.Ravi : 5th December 2010 at 18:47.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks