Team-BHP > Shifting gears

Search this Thread
Old 12th January 2011, 19:26   #7861
Senior - BHPian

re: Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car

Saw an accent today morning in JVLR near IIT with LTD sticker. REG No. is MH 04 ** 7803, who is it?
Old 12th January 2011, 19:58   #7862
BHPian

Multiple Spottings today
1. Old Zen. White colored with Black colored bumpers sporting the rpm sticker on the rear right bumber. Where- Qutub Institutional Area. Was driven by an elderly gentleman who probably came to drop off someone at the Institute for Child, Health & Family Planning ( I believe that is what it is or a somewhat similiar name) at around 10 AM today. My guess is he was not a bhpian as he would have seen my ride with stickers parked in front of him. DL regd could not note the no.

2. A Graphite gery Safari with LTD coming from the DLF Promenade and Emporio road going towards Priya's. I flashed and honked but it was a tight area and you could have missed me. Was right behind you till you took a right. Could not note the no. Was DL regd and had foglamps mounted on the bullbar. This was around 4:30PM.

@IronH4WK Is there a new version of LTD??

Last edited by Sinner666 : 12th January 2011 at 19:59.
Old 12th January 2011, 20:17   #7863
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinner666 View Post
@IronH4WK Is there a new version of LTD??
nah. i think the guy just cut the red and black LCLC and stuck the red part under the LTD

from far it does look like one sticker though.
Old 12th January 2011, 21:51   #7864
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by benbsb29 View Post
Spotted this Innova as well as WhiteKnight's Baleno while on the way to work this morning.
Here is the convoy with benbsb29's Mike in front

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-tbhp.jpg
Old 12th January 2011, 23:58   #7865
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronH4WK View Post
there you go. apologies for the shaky picture. an Innova was obstructing the view; i saw your car when the Innova moved and had very little time to bring up and aim my DSLR correctly, that too with a 55-250 lens mounted
Attachment 482109
Yup - that's indeed my car. Was parked in front of that Subway fastfood joint for a couple of hours on Monday evening.

The first time my car has been sighted by someone even though it has been about 7-8 months since I've had the TBHP stickers on my black Ikon as well as the red Figo. Thanks, too bad we couldn't meet up..
Old 13th January 2011, 09:01   #7866
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Spotted this Innova as well as WhiteKnight's Baleno while on the way to work this morning.

Attachment 482120

To the person driving the Innova, whoever you were, it would be nice if you drove more sensibly. For the narrow roads we were going through, you were driving real fast, and nearly knocked down a 2 wheeler in the process.
Benny do you take the Varthur lake road everyday?
Old 13th January 2011, 11:18   #7867
BHPian

Saw a silver coloured Ford Ikon with Red and Black LCLC sticker on the boot in WindTunnel Road today morning around 09.30. You took left to enter the old Airport Road.

Just when I noticed the sticker on your car, the signal went green and a Pulsar guy took off in a jiffy, skidded and fell in front of my car! Luckily he looked un-hurt.Sorry, couldnt manage even to note down your number in all this melee.

I was some 2 cars behind you, in a golden coloured NHC. Who are you mate?

Last edited by menonrajesh : 13th January 2011 at 11:20.
Old 13th January 2011, 12:17   #7868
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kala View Post
Yup - that's indeed my car. Was parked in front of that Subway fastfood joint for a couple of hours on Monday evening.

The first time my car has been sighted by someone even though it has been about 7-8 months since I've had the TBHP stickers on my black Ikon as well as the red Figo. Thanks, too bad we couldn't meet up..
there's always next time
Old 13th January 2011, 12:19   #7869
Senior - BHPian

Yellow Lancer SlxD with a Got Bhp? sticker this morning on ORR, just after the Sarjapur Road flyover.
Old 13th January 2011, 13:59   #7870
BHPian

Quote:
Golden colored Innova, new version with 'got BHP?' on the rear right of the hatch door. Spotted this morning along the road leading from Sarjapur road towards Varthur.

Pal, i dont know what hurry you were in, but i sure hope it was worth it. You were driving like a lunatic, to put it mildly. Its thanks to irresponsible driving of this sort that we see huge speedbreakers being put up at every stretch by the residents of an area.
Quote:

To the person driving the Innova, whoever you were, it would be nice if you drove more sensibly. For the narrow roads we were going through, you were driving real fast, and nearly knocked down a 2 wheeler in the process.
Looks like benbsb comes across this guy often! And every time he manages to irritate benbsb with his bad driving style. Sigh ...
Old 13th January 2011, 14:30   #7871
BHPian

Spotted this i20 Magna on outer ring road close to the sarjapur road junction on Monday Jan 10. I was in the city just left of you
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-10012011012.jpg  

Old 13th January 2011, 14:33   #7872
BHPian

spotted this palio in the basement of Kalyani magnum. who are you fellow bhpian?
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-img00125201101131409.jpg  

Old 13th January 2011, 16:34   #7873
Distinguished - BHPian

Spotted a Black Accent with spoilers. You were passing through Sulthan Bathery.

No: KA.xx.xx.937
Sticker: Got BHP?
Where: On the boot.
Old 13th January 2011, 17:14   #7874
BHPian

Spotted a Red Hyundai i10 "AP09 BV XXXX" sporting Live to Drive, Got Bhp? & other stickers at Begumpet at around 03.30 PM.

Was struck in a traffic jam at Begumpet and was looking around, when I spotted this car. I signalled twice but the adamant look on the owners face put me off & I trailed ahead to continue on my journey to conquer the Traffic Jam and reach office.

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-spotting13jan20111530begumpetap09bv5327.jpg
Old 13th January 2011, 17:35   #7875
Distinguished - BHPian

I spotted a TBHP sticker today. Never mind where or when but what struck me as incongruous was the fact that there was a big L sign on the same car. I had parked and was walking out of the lot when this car drove in and the driver tried to squeeze into a spot between a parked car and a column, failed, tried again, then zoomed off to find another spot. Classic rookie mistake, he was trying to do it snout first.

I normally wait eagerly and exchange a polite greeting or two but in this case just walked off, lamenting the fact that "Live to Drive" is just a punchline for some people.

Most Viewed