Team-BHP > Shifting gears

Search this Thread
Old 18th February 2011, 15:43   #8386
BHPian

re: Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fordmanchau View Post
Alas!! such is the irony!! People who get spotted are unaware of the thread or don't care to visit
+1 on that Manish, looks like most of the people sporting stickers aren't regulars here or have strayed away from here. Moreover, sometimes, I think either the family members of the BHPian are driving the car, hence those cold stares they give.

My family knows about Team-BHP and have seem me go bonkers on the mere sight of a Team-BHP sticker, put up on a car or bike. They are very well aware that one fine day, they would also be disturbed by a smilar crazy looking maniac driving a car or bike, honking, flashing lights in order to pass the message that "We're from the samae Team-BHP Family".

Reciporcate and respect is all I say. You belong to one of the finest automobile forums, so make your presence felt and respond back.

Quote:
and people who visit the thread daily(almost) doesn't get spotted
I have Team-BHP stickers on both my rides, that too at Vantage Points for better visibiltiy, even then not one spotted me till now

Quote:
hehe.. Nikhil, you have been spotitng way too many cars around agra sweets/Balaji Grand baazar junction.
That's the route I take, when I need to go to my Begumpet Office, else, when I need to visit Gachibowli Campus, I am on the Mehdipatnam-Gachibowli strech, scouting for Team-BHPized Cars/Bikes there.

Quote:
When will it be my turn?
Where do you stay? BTW, only the ones who lurk at off peak hours are spotted by me. I start from home late, in order to avoid Peak Office Time Traffic. However, Manish, the day is not far away, when you would be spotted and posted here.
Old 18th February 2011, 15:59   #8387
BHPian

Noob question: What is the transparent plastic sticker meant for in the sticker set? I received a long rectangular transparent slide kind of sticker with no design or lettering on it but I am confused what it is meant for?
Old 18th February 2011, 16:15   #8388
BHPian

Am guessing thats meant for keeping the stickers safe during courier.
Old 18th February 2011, 16:18   #8389
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by maverick145 View Post
Noob question: What is the transparent plastic sticker meant for in the sticker set? I received a long rectangular transparent slide kind of sticker with no design or lettering on it but I am confused what it is meant for?
I think that is the hardest thing in the set. AFAIK, that is only to support the envelope and keep it in shape till it is delivered.

Mods can comment on this better.
Old 18th February 2011, 16:19   #8390
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by maverick145 View Post
I had nothing like that in my pack...Might be a printing error.
If it is a printing error, then it must be the "WWW.TEAM-BHP.COM" which has failed to print

Or one more chance is that it is an error during manufacturing.
eg: two transparent sticker came as one, and then it was printed.

Check your pack, If there are 14 stickers, then it is an error during manufacturing.
If there are only 13, then it is a printing mistake
Old 18th February 2011, 16:19   #8391
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by traveloholic View Post
My family knows about Team-BHP and have seem me go bonkers on the mere sight of a Team-BHP sticker, put up on a car or bike.
+1 , same here, everyone in family knows about TBHP.

Quote:
I have Team-BHP stickers on both my rides, that too at Vantage Points for better visibiltiy, even then not one spotted me till now
+2, same situation as mine

Quote:
Where do you stay? BTW, only the ones who lurk at off peak hours are spotted by me.
I stay at First Lancer. My daily ride is from first lancer till Panjagutta via, road no:11 , banjara hills but peak times only.
EDIT: forgot to mention, the lane where I stay, i see a platinum color Zen daily with a LTD sticker on rear bumper parked in front a apartment little distance from mine. i posted about the same here but no response. Will take a photo and will post it again.
Quote:
However, Manish, the day is not far away, when you would be spotted and posted here.
Amen!!!

Last edited by Fordmanchau : 18th February 2011 at 16:22.
Old 18th February 2011, 17:36   #8392
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xryder View Post
Somebody please spot me ! I have been plying on the ORR, Bannerghetta Road and most of central Bangalore for over 2 years now and nobody has spotted me yet.
Even me too travelling on the same route for last 1.5 years. And guess what, I've never been spotted even though I've total 4 stickers (3 transparent and one Got BHP?). Guess this route has a big blind spot of spotting TBHP cars
Old 18th February 2011, 17:53   #8393
Distinguished - BHPian

Spotted a silver color santro with black bumpers with LCLC sticker on one end and another sticker on other end. Driven by a girl in spectacles. This was at 7pm on Gachibowli road on Feb 17, 2011

Never knew we have a bhpian from Hyd who's a girl
Old 18th February 2011, 18:43   #8394
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronH4WK View Post
hehe.. then how do you expect someone to spot you
Ayyo! I also drive an i20 plastered with T-bhp stickers saar! Monday - Thursday and sometimes Sat/Sun too! Only friday the Jeep is seen on the roads of Blr!

I have a couple of stickers left - much against my heart - will plaster it on the Jeep as well.

IronH4WK sir - baal is in your Kort now!
Old 18th February 2011, 18:47   #8395
BHPian

Just spotted at 6 PM a White Swift with nice Alloys (white alloys with red borders).

Looked nice and I guess the number was 7218.

This was in front of Aranya restaurant in HSR layout. You were heading towards Silk board. I was crossing the road and did not have my cam or else it would have been a nice pic.

Who is it?
Old 18th February 2011, 19:08   #8396
BHPian

Spotted an Enfield 350 parked opposite a house in MSR Nagar at 1 in the afternoon, with a www. Team-BHP . com logo on the number plate which also read KA 04 EZ 6***.
Old 18th February 2011, 19:11   #8397
JVH
Senior - BHPian

@Corsalove - I just saw your garage and the Optra looked familiar to me. Do you happen to come around Sahakarnagar area often? I had mentioned spotting a similar looking Optra a long time ago on Kodigehalli main road...(maybe a year ago)
Old 18th February 2011, 19:34   #8398
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by lateshnair View Post
Am guessing thats meant for keeping the stickers safe during courier.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajay_satpute View Post
I think that is the hardest thing in the set. AFAIK, that is only to support the envelope and keep it in shape till it is delivered.

Mods can comment on this better.
I was also thinking its for support and to prevent the stickers from getting damaged. But then if it was meant only for support why did they make it a plastic sticker?

A normal plastic sheet would also do fine if that was the sole reason for it to be provided.

Old 18th February 2011, 19:36   #8399
Senior - BHPian

@JVH
Quote:
@Corsalove - I just saw your garage and the Optra looked familiar to me. Do you happen to come around Sahakarnagar area often? I had mentioned spotting a similar looking Optra a long time ago on Kodigehalli main road...(maybe a year ago)
I too checked his garage after your post, as a fellow owner of Optra, was curious to see another, especially closer home, but all I saw were some pics of an Opel Corsa (as in his handle), where did you see an Optra?
Old 18th February 2011, 19:47   #8400
Distinguished - BHPian

Met NitinNarayan & his red Indica when at Prerana today evening. Number not known ..

Also met Shroff aka JohnReuben (?) last saturday evening when I went to drop the truck for some work. He was driving his Indica back from servicing - and good enough to give me a ride close to my place. btw, gaadi num now known

Most Viewed