Team-BHP > Shifting gears

Search this Thread
Old 7th March 2011, 16:43   #8656
BHPian

Delhi Spotting

Spotted a Fern Green Palio on Sunday @ Universal Tyre Shoppee.

Its had LTD sticker on on right of rear bumper.

Who is it?
Old 7th March 2011, 17:36   #8657
BHPian

re: Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car

Spotted this RED GETZ KA 05 xx 3719 in Vasavi convention center in Jaynagar on Sunday,
My mom told me that a young guy in coat got down from the car.
Who are you bhpian? I was in the same reception party.
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-tbhp1.jpg  

Old 7th March 2011, 17:40   #8658
Team-BHP Support

Spotted a black Palio (KA XX 5867) with the "got bhp?" sticker on the rear windshield at the bottom left on the St. John's Hospital, Kormangala road.

I was in a Volvo behind you.
Old 7th March 2011, 18:32   #8659
kkg
BHPian

Spotted a golden Chevrolet UVA DL4C AD 5*** in Bikaji Cama Place parking today. It had LTD and Team-Bhp sticker on the rear bumper. Whose car it??

BTW, I have noticed a considerable increase in Delhi spotings over last few weeks and I'm liking it for sure.
Old 7th March 2011, 18:59   #8660
BHPian

Spotted Golden coloured Ford Fiesta ZXI with LTD stickers near mahalakshmi layout on sunday. I was on my bike with my friend and coincidentally met tbhpian "Weathered" (hope i got your id right!) chatted briefly and left. Nice ride mate!

Last edited by vaas2000 : 7th March 2011 at 19:02.
Old 7th March 2011, 21:38   #8661
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by IQBAL VEERJI View Post
This is a humble sugesstion and request to our Team Bhpian brothers about the T BHP stickers pasted on their cars.

Now when the time comes to sell their cars to a non T Bhpian then kindly remove all stickers without fail.

I recently sold my 800 5 Speed with the stickers to a dealer, a person who was accomponing the dealer seemed to be the actual buyer.

I told him about my I Drive Safe sticker at the back and told him to drive safely after the delivery and observe rules, He seemed not interested in my instructions and ignored them , then at the same time I told him to come after an hour and take delivery of the car.
I removed all my stickers from the car, it was painful to my heart peeling them 0ff which I had pasted with care and pride, at the same time trying to retreave them, which I managed to with one sticker.

I would like to share my pictures of the car before it was shown to the buyer and just before the delivery and parting with it.

Hi Iqbal,

So what's the new car? Your last ride was quite distinctive with that huge sticker on the rear windscreen.
I'm sure Khoj will miss your car after his last drive!!! ha! Ha!!

Regards,

SS
Old 7th March 2011, 21:53   #8662
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzuki san View Post
Hi Iqbal,

So what's the new car? Your last ride was quite distinctive with that huge sticker on the rear windscreen.
I'm sure Khoj will miss your car after his last drive!!! ha! Ha!!

Regards,

SS
Hi Karl, I have zeroed on to Superior white coloured ALTO K10 VXI, In fact today Iwas with my bankers for the loan formalties and will go to Vitesse at Andheri.

Yes dear our dearest pal Tarun ji, aka KHOJ will miss his ride in a cramped position of driving (for him) in my car also will be Bol Bolero ji,

Now ALTO K10 gives all goodies along with powerful k series engine which they claim that it puts other same segment cars to shame when it takes off from stand still at a traffic light. Actually thats what I actually want
Old 7th March 2011, 23:49   #8663
Senior - BHPian

Pune
spotted on 06/03/2011
Grey innova with drive safe sticker on the rear bumper, at hadapsar headed towards racecourse. Flashed 2-3 times no response, overtook you(sorry if i cut you slightly) stuck my hand out and waved, still no response. Senior gentlemen behind the wheel.

07/03/2011
Spotted a silver esteem parked opposite winterberry purple exactly opp the french loaf, with a drive safe sticker on the right side rear bumper.

During the innova excitement and waving my wife thought i was a looney and finally gone completely mad.

Do we have some sort of special signal so that a fellow bhpian can recognise us easily, if we do please fill me in on it. If we dont we need one and FAST!
Drive safe!
Old 8th March 2011, 00:03   #8664
BANNED

Sunday wedding reception, i found this Clean Baleno sporting T-BHP stickers
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-imag_2832.jpg  

Old 8th March 2011, 08:58   #8665
BHPian

Multiple spotting last weekend, sorry for delayed report. If any of you reading it, please raise a hand!

- Grey Accent Viva KA .. .. 3330 around 2pm on ORR on Sunday. Followed you from Innovative multiplex to Sarjapur road flyover. Had "LTD" and "LCLC" on rear bumper. I was in Dark blue Ritz just behind you all the way but since this one doesn't have a sticker didn't try to contact.

- The famous Red Figo with broken rear number plate (as photographed by @Ironh4wk) was parked in one of the side lane of Sarjapur road, 2pm on Sunday. The Team-BHP black Taco sticker on hatch door. When I came back at 3 after lunch from a restaurant nearby, it was gone.

- And most interesting, in our own apartment basement, black i10 (6173) with team-bhp URL sticker on rear windshield. Noticed the car before but sticker looks like a new add-on. Dude I'll knock your door some evening :-)

Last edited by kousik : 8th March 2011 at 09:00.
Old 8th March 2011, 09:39   #8666
Senior - BHPian

1. Spotted maroon Santro on the Delhi-GGN expressway at around 9:30 am yesterday. It had a LTD sticker at the back and stopped on the expressway to let a guy off (who subsequently jumped and hopped his way to the footpath). I turned at IFFCO, while the Santro went straight on. Nice disciplined driving!

2. Black Getz GLS (DL 3C 2xxx) spotted on the DLF Golf Course rd. at around 5:30 pm yesterday. It was chauffeur driver and had a Got Bhp? and one of the transparent stickers. I tried waving to the guy in the back a number of times, but he wasn't in a good mood it seems. :P
Old 8th March 2011, 10:52   #8667
BHPian

Time :Sunday night around 10 pm

Location : Shivaji Park, Mumbai - Road turning right from GYPSY restaurant

Car - Mahindra Logan (Guess it was a limited edition with body graphics above running board on both doors).

Sticker: Live to drive stickered on the LHS rear bumper.

Bhpian who are you ?
Old 8th March 2011, 11:13   #8668
Senior - BHPian

Last friday evening around 7.30 I spotted the same Indigo Taxi (KA 25 regn) on Bannergatta road. It was parked in front of some building.
Old 8th March 2011, 11:37   #8669
BHPian

Spotted Navy Blue Accent with team redlining transparent sticker on rear bumper - KA xx MF 76xx today morning around 8.30 ish. Were driving almost next to each other from Marathalli, you took service road just before Bellandur.

Cheers !!!
Old 8th March 2011, 12:45   #8670
BHPian

Friday night around 7:15 pm, Found white Coloured i20 with a LC-LC Stick on the Left hand side of rear bumper. Plate number ending with xx99 or something.

Route: Koramangala to Jhonson Market

I was on your right hand side on a white coloured i20 as well with a Live to Drive stick on and Driven by Team Bhp-Stick on with plate number ending with 2911

Bhpian who are you ?
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-image0015.jpg  

Most Viewed