Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 17th April 2011, 00:47   #9301
BHPian

re: Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car

Spotted a white swift with "got bhp?" and a 'GB' in oval sticker near Gandhi Bazaar. at around 8:45pm.
Old 17th April 2011, 03:13   #9302
Senior - BHPian

Spotted this Xylo today on ORR around Marathahalli with LTD sticker around 9-9.30pm. Sorry for the poor quality (out of focus) photograph, the car was driven quite spiritedly so didn't pursue it further for a better photograph (my car is in run-in period so not pushing it much).
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-tbhpxylo.jpg

Spotted a Swift (not exactly the red but the similar to Red color) with LTD and Got BHP sticker today (saturday) at Delmia circle around 5.30pm. No photographs though :(

Last edited by kaushik_s : 17th April 2011 at 03:15.
Old 17th April 2011, 10:26   #9303
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang.101 View Post
Ironhawk is now facing stiff competition from Sumathindra, I have been noticing this for a few days.
Thankfully there isn't much overlap in their areas of operation, which is good news for us because it means even more spottings from Bangalore!
Old 17th April 2011, 11:20   #9304
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by prateekm View Post
Spotted an MH04 EF registered white Gypsy with a Got BHP sticker on the side near D-Mart, Thane. Who's that?
That would be me

Wave me down next time!

Quote:
Originally Posted by no_enthu_da View Post
finally!! my first proper spotting in Mumbai!! spotted a Gypsy (MH xx EF 58xx) with LTD & Got BHP stickers near Vashi. I was in my blue Alto. We exchanged smiles and a . BHPian put your hand up please !!!

OT : your ride looked majestic! simple, yet with such imposing stance (must be the alloys i guess!).

That would be me again. I was on my way back from an OTR session...I remember our brief interaction as well. The stance is due to negative offset alloys, Mud Terrain tires and a slight body lift.

Last edited by gsferrari : 17th April 2011 at 11:23.
Old 17th April 2011, 14:24   #9305
BHPian

Saw a red/maroon hatchback (was it a Getz/Beat?) MH 14 BX xxxx with a Got BHP? sticker on rear bumper under the university flyover Saturday evening... I was in my Silver Fiesta, waiting for you to cross my path the "wrong way"
Old 17th April 2011, 16:12   #9306
Senior - BHPian

White Palio MH-01-XX-8376 in the Museum signal in Trivandrum at around 230 pm, with Got BHP sticker. We waved out, acknowledged each other (I and Khoj were walking on the pavement).

Who was it please?
Old 17th April 2011, 16:38   #9307
Senior - BHPian

Spotted an elegant new pearl white Safari with LTD sticker yesterday afternoon near Diary Circle. Thought of sying "Hi" but could not see due to dark window film. Safari never looked so good. Who art thou pls?
Old 17th April 2011, 18:06   #9308
Senior - BHPian

I spotted a KA registered Getz on Chennai-Bangalore road somewhere after Krishnagiri. You joined the main road from a pocket road, it had LCLC sticker on rear bumper.
Old 17th April 2011, 18:21   #9309
BHPian

Spotted this Esteem near BTM and had been following till Forum mall, koramangala. Who are you Bhpian?

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-p170411_12.211.jpg
Old 17th April 2011, 21:25   #9310
BHPian

Spotted a golden Linea with LCLC sticker at the bottom right side of the rear bumper. Also the car had transparent Tbhp stickers on the rear number plate and the near the driver's door.

The car was spotted in the GST road near the airport.

I overtook you and waved at you but i guess you didn't notice.I guess the car was not driven by the owner. Who are you Bhpian.
Old 17th April 2011, 22:48   #9311
Senior - BHPian

Another spotting today, saw this Silver Swift on Jayanagar BMTC roof-top parking today, around 4.30pm. It had loads of TBHP stickers as I could 3 on the hatch, 3 Transparent ones on the right hand side fender. A big fan of TBHP for sure.
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-tbhpswift.jpg

BTW, that Baleno next to it also have few TBHP stickers [I've spotted myself ]
Old 18th April 2011, 06:47   #9312
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaushik_s View Post
Another spotting today, saw this Silver Swift on Jayanagar BMTC roof-top parking today, around 4.30pm. It had loads of TBHP stickers as I could 3 on the hatch, 3 Transparent ones on the right hand side fender. A big fan of TBHP
Yes he is a fan of tbhp, but he has not been able to become a member yet. But i had spoken to him briefly a few months back, so i dont know if things have changed now. Btw, i spotted him last month too but didn't try to get a response.

The baleno looks good!
Old 18th April 2011, 07:06   #9313
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by hvkumar View Post
White Palio MH-01-XX-8376 in the Museum signal in Trivandrum at around 230 pm, with Got BHP sticker. We waved out, acknowledged each other (I and Khoj were walking on the pavement).

Who was it please?
Amazing HVK sir! This would have been real nice.

PS: Obviously no stickers needed to spot HVK and Khoj! For them a causal is enough!
Old 18th April 2011, 09:19   #9314
BHPian

So I'd like to get some things straight. As Team-bhp members, are we not taking on a higher responsibility of obeying traffic laws? I don't really have violent or snitching tendencies, but this morning as I was driving to work, this white Verna Transform takes a turn in right in front of me without caring to brake or anything, and the guy's happily talking on his cell phone and driving with one hand. I normally wouldn't have reacted as I see loads of people using their phones while they drive, but here comes the punch line.

There's a LTD sticker pasted at the back of the car, and he's still talking on the phone. Yeah whoever you are, Africa Avenue, Safdarjung Enclave, that was uncool. You'd have to forgive me for overtaking you in such a rash manner and swerving in front of you.

Just out of curiosity, as guys who adorn t-bhp stickers, do we obey the law more or are we the same as everybody else in this regard?

Peace
Old 18th April 2011, 10:18   #9315
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milestone View Post
Red A-Star @ 7 PM ish today near Marathalli (Innovative Multiplex), you went straignt towards KR Puram. As I was about to take U turn, didn’t notice the reg # , just saw the "driven-by" (or) "redling" transparent sticker on rear windscreen of your drive , I'm sure you were behind me and trying to get my attention by flashing

Cheers !!!
@Milestone: Yeap you are right I did flash coupla times after seeing the tacho sticker at the back of your i10 to which you responded by taking off. Didn't want to pursue further. Glad you noticed me later!

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks