Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 19th April 2011, 12:24   #9346
BANNED

Infractions: 0/2 (8)
re: Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car

Yes. This is a good post and a point of view that I would like to endorse.

We pride ourselves as being the "definitive" online community of auto enthusiasts. Hence, all of us, as members must ensure that we advocate as well as follow the correct road rules, road manners and other niceties.

Else, an integral part of "motoring" and "driving pleasure" will be lost forever, never to return.

It would be great if we could have a silent pact between ourselves to always follow the rules, drive safely and responsibly and at all times preserve good road manners and other niceties. This will only work if it is taken up voluntarily, never by coercion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ByDesign View Post
So I'd like to get some things straight. As Team-bhp members, are we not taking on a higher responsibility of obeying traffic laws? I don't really have violent or snitching tendencies, but this morning as I was driving to work, this white Verna Transform takes a turn in right in front of me without caring to brake or anything, and the guy's happily talking on his cell phone and driving with one hand. I normally wouldn't have reacted as I see loads of people using their phones while they drive, but here comes the punch line.

There's a LTD sticker pasted at the back of the car, and he's still talking on the phone. Yeah whoever you are, Africa Avenue, Safdarjung Enclave, that was uncool. You'd have to forgive me for overtaking you in such a rash manner and swerving in front of you.

Just out of curiosity, as guys who adorn t-bhp stickers, do we obey the law more or are we the same as everybody else in this regard?

Peace

Last edited by shankar.balan : 19th April 2011 at 12:26.
Old 19th April 2011, 13:20   #9347
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by anilisanil View Post
spotted and exchanged pleasantries with dueller (?) on road towards wakad.
Yes, indeed! It was a pleasant surprise being spotted and spotting you, anilisanil, in an otherwise excruciating traffic jam!

Cheers!
DueLLeR
Old 19th April 2011, 13:33   #9348
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by csateesh View Post
@gowda - Is it MD or MB ? If it is MB and a Hyundai Accent then yay.. I am spotted finally. I live in Malleshwaram

Cheers
Sateesh it was indeed Accent and guess it was MB and who was driving it.
Old 19th April 2011, 13:43   #9349
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rishie View Post
Spotted this Esteem near BTM and had been following till Forum mall, koramangala. Who are you Bhpian?

Attachment 532377
Hi, That's me. Was there in SKS automobiles to do test drive on Bolero Storm and went to Forum Mall. Didn't noticed a fellow BHPian following me.

Ram.
Old 19th April 2011, 13:48   #9350
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by gowda79 View Post
Sateesh it was indeed Accent and guess it was MB and who was driving it.
@gowda79 -

I was driving it and I am glad that there are few team-bhpians in this part of the town. I saw gsminc's swift the other day and zoomingbhat also lives on 13th Main 16th Cross

Cheers
Old 19th April 2011, 18:36   #9351
Senior - BHPian

Saw this debadged Swift with the transparent TBHP sticker (circled) on 17th of this month in OMR. Waved after I overtook you and slowed down to see if you respond, but you zipped past - and I gave up after a while

My sister (who was with me) mentioned that the driver looked like a lady - this was after you zipped past - my apologies if the driver wasn't a TBHPian and I ended up being a pain!!

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-17042011017.jpg
Old 19th April 2011, 20:46   #9352
Senior - BHPian

Spotted a Spark at Hinjewadi after you took a left turn at Mezza 9. I think the number was MH-14 XXX. I flashed twice but you did not notice. Subsequently you had a close shave with a pedestrian crossing the road and you then did one risky overtaking with a white tempo approaching from the front

You had LTD sticker on the left side on the rear glass and a police sticker on the right. No offence meant but looking at the way you were driving i was reminded of the discussion happening somewhere in this thread about does putting stickers make us a responsible driver. Further ahead i also watched you going on the wrong side of the road trying to move ahead before on coming traffic starts.
Old 19th April 2011, 21:44   #9353
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramp View Post
Hi, That's me. Was there in SKS automobiles to do test drive on Bolero Storm and went to Forum Mall. Didn't noticed a fellow BHPian following me.

Ram.
You looked to be a bit busy with the family members inside the car, did not want to disturb, so just went ahead.

After having the stickers on my car for almost 15 months until now, I was spotted by BHPians Condor, Amitoj, and desperately waiting to be spotted for the third time (3 being my lucky number).

Last edited by rishie : 19th April 2011 at 21:47.
Old 19th April 2011, 23:08   #9354
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by figo_united View Post
People steal T-BHP stickers too?
Sigh ... yes. It was stolen one evening from Lalbagh. It was parked among n taxis around, one of them would be my suspect. But whoever done it, did a neat and careful job. So I keep looking for an Indicab with a LTD ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gandhi View Post
I thought it was you but couldn't confirm as got stuck in the traffic. I also saw one red Ford Fiesta in Hallmark parking today with LTD sticker at the back.
Hey, that's the guy I was talking about. In addition watch out for 2 more Fiestas, 1 Civic, 1 Safari and 1 Wagonr to sport stickers from this week.

Last edited by kousik : 19th April 2011 at 23:10.
Old 19th April 2011, 23:09   #9355
Distinguished - BHPian

Today morning 09:20, I was going on the BETL and just before Infosys, A blue Ikon overtook me.
It had a Team-BHP speedo Sticker just above the number plate.
I flashed twice but I don't know if you noticed.
the number was KA 05 MA 1212
Excuseme for the bad quality of pictures, You were fast for me to focus and capture.
Loved the note of your silencer.
Identify Yourself BHPian.
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-19042011962.jpg  

Old 19th April 2011, 23:50   #9356
BHPian

Found this Safari in the sectoor 21 residential apartment parking.!
Man you got a ride there.! With a lot of stickers...
Also left a flyer under the wiper quoting my bhp name and a pointer to check this thread.
Found the Ltd on the boot door.

Who are you dude.?? I am in sector 25
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-nids1564.jpg  

Last edited by don_carmaster : 19th April 2011 at 23:53.
don_carmaster is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 20th April 2011, 01:07   #9357

Hey Don.. When I saw a paper with some scribbling stuck on my windshield I immediately checked to see if some angry resident had deflated my tires for parking infront of his house! I was at a friends to try and cheer the Delhi Daredevils against the Deccan Chargers but failed miserably!!

I suppose I couldnt stay quiet on this forum forever. Thanks for getting me out of my slumber. I've been a member since I planned to buy my truck in 2007 and went ahead with it post many MANY hours of reading Steeroid's brilliantly detailed reviews. Was fortunate to meet him at the Delhi meet that same year and proudly showed off my ride. I was planning on posting to the Safari owners thread some time back too, but got a bit lazy. I might just get down to it now that this is my first post here coz I've been wanting to share my views with possible Safari haters that my truck has given me absolutely no issues (or burnt holes in my pocket) since I got it 4 years/ 65k Kms ago.

I live in Noida too, sector 30.. will try n catch up sometime soon
Cheers!
Old 20th April 2011, 01:22   #9358
BHPian

WHAT : MS Alto - KL07 -XX-XXXX
WHERE : MG Road Cochin, Travelling towards Madhava Pharmacy Jn
WHEN : 18th April 2011 1015 IST
Was trying to grab your attention from my AP registered (AP28 DH) safari just behind you through the chaotic traffic.

Identify yourself mate!

Note: Had TBHP sticker on my rear glass till today. My service person cleaned it up promptly when I asked him to remove the stickers plastered by my car dealer.
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-20110418-10.13.24.jpg  

Old 20th April 2011, 09:35   #9359
BANNED

Infractions: 0/2 (8)

Saw MS001 again this morning in his ferrari red punto
managed to flash lights and wave this time since the inner ring road traffic eased up a bit at the time
cheers
Old 20th April 2011, 09:52   #9360
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by shankar.balan View Post
Saw MS001 again this morning in his ferrari red punto
managed to flash lights and wave this time since the inner ring road traffic eased up a bit at the time
cheers
yep nice to see you ,

have a great day

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks