Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 29th April 2011, 11:16   #9526
BHPian

re: Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car

Spotted this silver ritz yesterday night around 8PM, parked in the side road next to the coffee day on indranagar 100 feet road.
Who are you BHPian?

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-image0744.jpg
Old 29th April 2011, 11:25   #9527
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmxylorider View Post
MH14*347? With a 'POLICE' sticker as well on the rear glass? I saw this too yesterday on the 'orange route' (If coming from Tamanna, straight at HJW chowk).
Dont really know, I saw it from the terrace of my office building while he was leaving the premises.

Quote:
Originally Posted by amitwlele View Post
Spotted a UP registered Santro (UP-16 - XXX) on 28th April near Wipro Circle going in the direction of Mezza 9. Sorry no snap as both of us were on the move.

Who is this?
Me posted this Silver santro before. No response here, yet.
Old 29th April 2011, 11:38   #9528
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by amitoj View Post
I have put this question to the Bangalore Traffic Police facebook page.
Let us see what the response will be, if there is one.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rjstyles69 View Post
No clue man, actually there was no accidents or any construction equipment blocking the road. My friend confirmed that traffic was minimal beyond Hebbal.

I was stuck until 9.30PM that night. Asked a bunch of traffic cops standing at the Nagawara junction. They told me it was because of some festival. Many people from outside Bangalore had come causing the traffic pile up.
Old 29th April 2011, 11:55   #9529
Senior - BHPian

Went to drop of my car at KHT Motors, Whitefield for the Free Fiat service camp! Turned out to be a spotting's galore, spotted 3 cars in 5 mins!

1. Maroon, Palio Stile MJD. Inside KHT Motors. Has the LTD sticker on the rear boot.

2. Silver Ritz LDi, Got Bhp? & LTD sticker on the rear. Heading towards SAP Labs, Whitefield.

And lastly,

3. White Figo with a LTD Sticker & transparent W3.team-bhp.com sticker on the rear number plate. Basement parking at RMZ Nxt Campus 1B. Parked in the Schneider Electric parking. Who are you buddy (Or Mam, as I saw a 'Baldwinian' sticker too)? We work in the same office....
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-imag0045.jpg

Last edited by praful : 29th April 2011 at 11:59.
Old 29th April 2011, 12:19   #9530
Senior - BHPian

Spotted a silver Swift on 23 Apr opposite Sim's park Coonoor KA xx MK xxxx with a Live to drive sticker on rear bumper. Waved out but probably you didn't see. This was my first sighting.
Old 29th April 2011, 13:04   #9531
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sumathindra View Post
GTO/Mods will there be any possibility of having stickers that can be stuck from inside on the windshield (front&back) please? (conventional car stickers)
this has been discussed here before.

for the front windshield maybe yes, we could have a sticker that can be stuck from inside, but putting the sticker on the tint film (and later removing it) could mess up the film itself.

also, putting a sticker from inside on the rear windshield not only reduces visibility of the sticker from outside (if you have tint), but also could cause problems with the rear defogger.

so, going by the majority, we have stickers on the outside
Old 29th April 2011, 14:09   #9532
Senior - BHPian

There was a KA 05 black Palio MJD at Kodathi railway crossing yesterday evening. Was that you ch.nathan?
I think it had GOT BHP? somewhere on the boot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by praful View Post
1. Maroon, Palio Stile MJD. Inside KHT Motors. Has the LTD sticker on the rear boot.
That's mine. It has been there since 3 weeks, waiting for the spare fuel tank. I cannot take it, because it is an insurance claim.
As a goodwill gesture, they have given me their test-drive Punto 1.4 EP, so I am not really bothered about not having my sweetheart with me (although I do miss her).

Last edited by rohanjf : 29th April 2011 at 14:13.
Old 29th April 2011, 14:14   #9533
BHPian

3 spottings in NCR region in last 2 weeks :::

RED modded LANCER ::: On the new 'pahaari road' that connects MG Road with Gurgaon-Faridabad road, GURGAON.

Black Ikon ::: LTD on the boot lid, opp. Botanical Garden, Metro station, NOIDA.

Outlander ::: -1, Metlife Parking, NOIDA.

Cheers
Old 29th April 2011, 14:40   #9534
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rohanjf View Post
That's mine. It has been there since 3 weeks, waiting for the spare fuel tank. I cannot take it, because it is an insurance claim.
As a goodwill gesture, they have given me their test-drive Punto 1.4 EP, so I am not really bothered about not having my sweetheart with me (although I do miss her).
This has to be one of the faster responses to spotting I've ever got!

Btw, has the fuel tank arrived? Tried checking with the spares department at other Fiat ASC's?
Old 29th April 2011, 14:57   #9535
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by praful View Post
This has to be one of the faster responses to spotting I've ever got!

Btw, has the fuel tank arrived? Tried checking with the spares department at other Fiat ASC's?
That is because I am in notice period in my current company ;-).
Yes, I checked yesterday. They said they have not yet received the spare!
And they themselves said they have checked in other ASCs but have not found it. Do you suggest that I myself call up the other ASCs?

Last edited by rohanjf : 29th April 2011 at 14:58.
Old 29th April 2011, 18:54   #9536
Senior - BHPian

Doesn't seem like a tbhpian. Flashed twice. passed this civic and was driving slow enough for him to be close to my tail to notice my stickers. No response.
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-tbhp-sticker.jpg  

Old 29th April 2011, 19:02   #9537
Senior - BHPian

Spotted a Black Palio stile in a really bad state at KHT Motors, Whitefield. Looks like the car had turned turtle, the roof had caved in a bit on the drivers side, bonnet had a real bad dent and the rear windscreen was shattered and a loads of other damage! :(

It had a I Drive Safe sticker on the rear and a W3.Team-bhp.com black sticker on the passenger side front door!

Man thats was a bad crash! I hope all the occupants were safe, I pray for you to mentally recover from this!

Anyone know if this person is a Tbhpian?

Last edited by praful : 29th April 2011 at 19:04.
Old 29th April 2011, 21:34   #9538

Last edited by Rehaan : 1st May 2011 at 13:59. Reason: Awesome! Though please visit the Announcements section and make a note of how to "correctly" upload pictures. Thanks.
Spyderman is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 29th April 2011, 22:31   #9539
Senior - BHPian

@Spyderman - Those are 2 real cool cars that you have got in your stable
Quote:
Originally Posted by amitwlele View Post
Spotted a Spark at Hinjewadi after you took a left turn at Mezza 9. I think the number was MH-14 XXX. I flashed twice but you did not notice. Subsequently you had a close shave with a pedestrian crossing the road and you then did one risky overtaking with a white tempo approaching from the front

You had LTD sticker on the left side on the rear glass and a police sticker on the right. No offence meant but looking at the way you were driving i was reminded of the discussion happening somewhere in this thread about does putting stickers make us a responsible driver. Further ahead i also watched you going on the wrong side of the road trying to move ahead before on coming traffic starts.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sajo View Post
Dont really know, I saw it from the terrace of my office building while he was leaving the premises.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmxylorider View Post
MH14*347? With a 'POLICE' sticker as well on the rear glass? I saw this too yesterday on the 'orange route' (If coming from Tamanna, straight at HJW chowk).
I had spotted this Spark a week back as posted above. Was not really driving the T-BHP way

Spotted it again yesterday coming out of KPIT ( i think) - again not driving the T-BHP way.

Last edited by Rudra Sen : 30th April 2011 at 13:28.
Old 29th April 2011, 22:57   #9540
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shubz View Post
Doesn't seem like a tbhpian. Flashed twice. passed this civic and was driving slow enough for him to be close to my tail to notice my stickers. No response.
That's laluks, very much a tbhpian.
Vid6639 is offline   (2) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks