Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 1st May 2011, 13:24   #9556
BHPian

re: Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car

spotted this Swift at Central Mall, Mantri Junction, J P Nagar level 2 basement parking on 30th April around 9.30PM. Sorry for the poor quality of the picture as this was shot with my mobile and there was not enough light!! Who are you mate??
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-tbhp.jpg  

Old 1st May 2011, 14:36   #9557
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by streetlife View Post
Hi Sinner666,

You got me buddy! It was my Palio you spotted.
I didn't notice you car. I do remember a tissue under the wipers, did you left it?
I am sorry coz i just washed it off the windscreen
Spotted you again today morning in R.K Puram. So, fellow Mallu eh? I believe you had come to the Ayappa Temple. I was just coming out of the Parking when I saw a familiar car going towards the temple and that's when I realized I had spotted you a few days back. Had even slowed down in front of you and my plan was to stop and say Hi but the traffic had started piling up. I believe you noticed me too(Silver Esteem with LTD on the back), I had even put my hand out of the window and tried to wave, but that went unnoticed I suppose.
Old 1st May 2011, 14:42   #9558
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spyderman View Post

I absolutely adore you fantastic looking Speedster. Although I've gotta admit, I like your house even better. Congratulations on a life well led
Old 1st May 2011, 15:18   #9559
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimified View Post
@IronH4WK, Thank you. I loved the placement of that 'Got BHP' sticker so much that i put it in the same position on my i20
I like symmetry. I have the LTD on the center of the rear hatch glass but it never flashed to me that i can have one on the front windshield too. Thanks again !
thanks! put up the picture of your ride with the new sticker placement

it was an unfortunate day for spotting these BHPians, but i did, so i'm putting up the pictures.

BEL colony:
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-_mg_8724.jpg

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-_mg_8725.jpg

near Nativity Church:
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-_mg_8727.jpg
Old 1st May 2011, 16:12   #9560
Team-BHP Support

Spotted these 2 at the parking lot in Bowring Institute at 1pm. I was there for the F1 Marshal Induction Program.
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-moto_0012.jpg  

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-moto_0013.jpg  

Old 1st May 2011, 16:35   #9561
BHPian

Spotted a BLACK SWIFT VDi KA 41 XX 3632 with black lclc sticker in Vijaynagar.

Also spotted a silver Palio KA 05 xx 8744 with "I drive safe" sticker in Rajarajeshwari nagar near Sai Durga apts.
Old 1st May 2011, 18:36   #9562
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by libranof1987 View Post
I was there for the F1 Marshal Induction Program.
libranof1987, Even I was at the F1 program. I saw you and I thought this might be libranof1987 based on your avatar pic. But was not sure. Don't know if you noticed me, I was the guy in the black and white T-shirt.

Mods: I hope this is not OT as I spotted a BHPian itself!
Old 1st May 2011, 18:47   #9563
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaibzi View Post
libranof1987, Even I was at the F1 program. I saw you and I thought this might be libranof1987 based on your avatar pic. But was not sure. Don't know if you noticed me, I was the guy in the black and white T-shirt.

Mods: I hope this is not OT as I spotted a BHPian itself!
Hey! I'm sorry I don't quite recall the people there now.

Well, next time we should meet up!
Old 1st May 2011, 19:45   #9564
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinner666 View Post
Spotted you again today morning in R.K Puram. So, fellow Mallu eh? I believe you had come to the Ayappa Temple. I was just coming out of the Parking when I saw a familiar car going towards the temple and that's when I realized I had spotted you a few days back. Had even slowed down in front of you and my plan was to stop and say Hi but the traffic had started piling up. I believe you noticed me too(Silver Esteem with LTD on the back), I had even put my hand out of the window and tried to wave, but that went unnoticed I suppose.
Hey,
I noticed your car (3666). As soon as I noticed i quickly got out to say Hi. But ya you had left.
Its a small world
We'll meet up again
Old 1st May 2011, 19:49   #9565
Senior - BHPian

Here are the photos of my BUDHA SHER (800CC Car) , New Tigress
(ALTO K10), and finally my son's SWIFT VDI. all proudly displaying Team BHP stickers, 800 was sold 2 months back , of course with all stickers removed before delivery to new owner.
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-800.jpg  

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-alalalala.jpg  

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-rororo.jpg  

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-swirtr.jpg  

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-image032.jpg  

Last edited by IQBAL VEERJI : 1st May 2011 at 19:57.
Old 1st May 2011, 20:17   #9566
BHPian

Spotted this brown Fiesta today in T nagar sporting got bhp and transparent Tbhp stickers on the bumper. I guess there was a wedding taking place and you would have come for that.

Who are you mate?
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-photo0416.gif  

Old 1st May 2011, 23:06   #9567
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by libranof1987 View Post
Hey! I'm sorry I don't quite recall the people there now.

Well, next time we should meet up!
Yeah sure. At the next program, I'll come over and say hi!!
Old 2nd May 2011, 07:19   #9568
Senior - BHPian

Spotted Sunday 1st May. at approx 9:30 - 9:45
Fiesta MH 12 *K 6000 with LTD on right rear bumper
at Blue nile chowk in camp.

Buddy please drive safe too, we were taking the right turn, and you just cut us off from the right, i slowed to let you pass as i do for anyone, else you would have been forced to cut traffic approaching from the opposite side as the traffic lights were not working (funny how the officials think we don't need the traffic lights in camp after 9pm) was quite shocked to see the LTD sticker after i let you pass. and it did not go to well with wifey too. Hope this was just a one off incident, we all make mistakes.
Drive Safe!
Old 2nd May 2011, 08:59   #9569
BHPian

Spotted this Bolero in Thane last afternoon on Eastern Expway at around 3 PM. If I am not mistaken it was Behram Sir as I also spotted Mahindra Service Vehicle marked on the driver side door.

I must of have traveled behind you for a long distance till I turned towards Powai.

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-img00041201105011456.jpg

Cheers,
Old 2nd May 2011, 09:24   #9570
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by silversteed View Post
Spotted sbkumar at Sony World signal today, around 11:45hrs. Nice meeting you, Kumar :-)

OT: The cops standing there don't have time to book the morons who drive/ride with registration plates having vernacular script, but they tried to book a BHPian for having an accidentally broken front registration plate.

Kumar, I hope you got that reg plate fixed
My first unplanned meeting with a TBHIPian came of all times when my number plate was broken ! Still felt thrilled to see a fellow bhpian. I was just returning from the fiat free check up at Hosur road and kind of disappointed that I was not able to spot any TBHP stickers out there ! You saved my day Silversteed. ( Yep got the number plate fixed )

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks