Old 3rd May 2011, 20:17   #9631
GTO
Team-BHP Support

re: Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car

Hi Yashodeep,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yashodeep View Post
I received a rather benign response from GTO
Please refer to my signature which specifically mentions Do read the Team-BHP FAQ section for forum queries. You will understand that I cannot, and should not be expected to, answer PM queries....on a 60,000+ member forum. For the record, your query has already been answered in our FAQ.

Quote:
This incident happened on 21st April 2011. Till today I have not received any response nor have I got any refund.
You have clearly received the email, and even responded to, that the Webmaster sent you. I would appreciate facts not being twisted here (the email and your reply to the same can be reproduced if you so wish). A link to our FAQ was sent to you (this link!). Have you even clicked on that url? It clearly reads:

Quote:
My card has been charged for Rs. 48 (or in the whereabouts). Help?
Quote:
Sometimes, and only with the safety interests of your card in mind, Paypal will place a temporary $1 charge (rupee equivalent) on your account. This charge is reversed back as soon as your bank authorizes the credit card. The verification process usually takes only a few minutes (though, and rarely, some banks may take longer). Again, this is only to protect you & is a temporary charge that is eventually credited back by Paypal.
Quote:
If I am made to pay the charge to the credit card company then I will be forced to approach the proper government bodies for redressal.
Please feel free to.

However, as a forum member, I would advise you to first read all communication clearly. Second, talk to your credit card company and / or paypal, and they will immediately tell you that this is a verification charge FOR YOUR security by Paypal, and will be refunded by Paypal. It's very easy to "talk legal". However, and again as a forum member, I urge you to apply some common sense to the situation and be completely updated on your facts. PayPal is a wholly owned subsidiary of eBay, and amongst the SAFEST online payment gateways.

Note : Team-BHP has NOTHING to do with this verification charge. We do NOT receive or retain any credit card details. It's a paypal thing.

Last edited by GTO : 3rd May 2011 at 20:24.
GTO is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 3rd May 2011, 21:21   #9632
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinner666 View Post
Spotted New.Novice's ride parked in my society yesterday evening. How are you pal? If you had looked left after entering our society, you would have spotted my Silver Esteem with LTD parked. Here are the pics.

P.S. My brother mentioned running into you again in the market. Hope to meet you as well someday.
Hi, had you reversed the sticker locations from front to rear and rear to front it had same looks as my budha sher (800) .
For photos to prove pls see the same thread.Regards.....
Quote:
Spotted New.Novice's ride parked in my society yesterday evening. How are you pal? If you had looked left after entering our society, you would have spotted my Silver Esteem with LTD parked. Here are the pics.

P.S. My brother mentioned running into you again in the market. Hope to meet you as well someday.
Hi, plss see page 638 of this thread, see for yourself my budha sher (800 ) has stickers similar to yours , if the positions are interchanged from front to back and back to front. Regards These both cars looks like twin brothers. Regards..........

Last edited by Rudra Sen : 9th May 2011 at 12:28. Reason: merging posts
Old 3rd May 2011, 21:59   #9633
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinboy View Post
spotted a red Hyundai Getz ( KA51 P 50xx) with LTD, LCLC and URL sticker! parked outside PES degree college on the way to Girinagar. Who are you mate?
Had spotted the same car last week but no reply from the owner.

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifti...r-car-637.html (post 9554)
Old 4th May 2011, 06:14   #9634
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yashodeep View Post
If I am made to pay the charge to the credit card company then I will be forced to approach the proper government bodies for redressal.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTO View Post
Please feel free to.
Now I know how to make GTO respond ASAP

Quote:
Originally Posted by sudheermenon View Post
I want to buy the stickers, but neither do I have a CC nor an account with HDFC Bank. Can anyone suggest how can I buy it through other modes of payment?
Another very often repeated question.

Use someone elses HDFC Bank account or CC.
Old 4th May 2011, 07:30   #9635
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by IQBAL VEERJI View Post
Hi, plss see page 638 of this thread, see for yourself my budha sher (800 ) has stickers similar to yours , if the positions are interchanged from front to back and back to front. Regards These both cars looks like twin brothers. Regards..........
Iqbal Veerji, Yes both the cars are almost similar. I had gone through a thread of yours when you were selling off your "Buddha Sher" and showed the car to the prospective buyer with the stickers first and then removing them before you gave him the delivery. I remembered your car when I was clicking this but somehow forgot to put it in the post.
By the way, the car is not mine, it belongs to New.Novice. I was the spotter.
Old 4th May 2011, 09:57   #9636
Senior - BHPian

Vehicle : Red Figo
Reg Number : Don't Remember
Stickers : Live to Drive, On the rear bumper
Where : ORR, Right after Bellandur heading towards Marathalli
When : Today Morning, around 8.30AM
Old 4th May 2011, 10:13   #9637
Distinguished - BHPian

Spotted fellow bhpian Jose's ride today morning.
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-img00536201105040850.jpg  

Old 4th May 2011, 10:24   #9638
BHPian

- Red I10 reg no KAxx6297 with LTD and GB in OMBR layout last night around 930pm. Was parked in front of a garage near HDFC with blinkers on. Couldn't see anyone inside.

- Red Indica KAxx3077 with LCLC entering Cyber Park building, Ecity just 15 minutes back. Nice alloys!

OT:

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronH4WK View Post
looks like today is the day of blackies!
If black cars are called 'blackies', can we call RED cars 'REDDY's ?
Old 4th May 2011, 11:33   #9639
BHPian

I thank you for your response. However, the response did not resolve my query directly.

I agree on this. Apologies. The webmaster responded to me with the link to the FAQ. But again, this did not specifically address my concern, as I had cancelled my transaction and yet I was charged as per the sms i received.

The card statement is due today. Will check with the bank in case I have been charged. I did not mean to provoke by talking legal. That is the only instant thought/ reaction I had. If I am transacting with a website and paypal is the payment media then the least I can expect is for the website to treat 'customers' concerns on priority and not make it sound as a favor.

Thank you for the information on PAYPAL.
Old 4th May 2011, 11:37   #9640
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ch.nathan View Post
- Red I10 reg no KAxx6297 with LTD and GB in OMBR layout last night around 930pm. Was parked in front of a garage near HDFC with blinkers on. Couldn't see anyone inside.
i think that i10 belongs to prince_alex.

Quote:
If black cars are called 'blackies', can we call RED cars 'REDDY's ?
hehe.. good one!
Old 4th May 2011, 11:41   #9641
Senior - BHPian

Saw a Chandigarh registered Indica on the South-Ex Flyover in Delhi on Sunday.

Was sporting a 'Got Bhp?', I think.
Old 4th May 2011, 12:16   #9642

recently stickered my car, adds to the look...absolutely!
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-mycar1.jpg  

Old 4th May 2011, 12:16   #9643
BHPian

Two more spottings today in Pune.
1: Grey Hyundai Getz
Reg Number : KA 51 - XX-XXXX
Stickers: T-BHP Url on the dickey & Other sticker on Driver Door or Right indicator.
Where: Hinjewadi, In-front of Marriot Hotel, going towards Wakad, Taken left beneath Flyover. Waved after overtaking but driver didn't recognized, i was getting late so rushed ahead.
When : Today Morning, around 9.45AM

2. Red Hyundai Getz
Stickers: LCLC & I DIRVE SAFE stickers on rear wind shield.
Reg Number: MH12 - DE -XXXX
Where: From Holker Bridge till Yerwada PanchSheel Tech Park. Flashed twice but later found that its driven by Lady. I was driven faster but Safe Driving.
When : Today Morning, around 10.15AM
Old 4th May 2011, 14:18   #9644
BHPian

Quote:

Hey, my wife now drives this most often and she was the one who was there to meet a homeopathic doctor you have in your society that day. I am sure we will bump into each other some day, have met your brother twice already in part II market.
Old 4th May 2011, 14:28   #9645
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Spotted this at KHT motors on Saturday (30th April).
Whose is this? Were you around there? I was there from 3pm - 430pm for FIAT free checkup.
She is mine. She has been there for almost a month now, waiting for the spare fuel tank. They said it has to come from Italy. Now I have asked KHT Motors to contact Kava Automobiles Mumbai (after our fellow BHPian Praful suggested me to do so, and I found a spare tank there) to get the tank.

Oh yeah, I have to 'thank' Praful for that :-)

PS: I am still driving their Punto 1.4 EP

Most Viewed