Team-BHP > Shifting gears

Search this Thread
Old 4th May 2011, 14:44   #9646
BHPian

re: Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car

^^^ It didn't look like a car parked outside for 1 month - was looking clean.

OT - Fuel tank from Italy? seriously? Fiat-India never fails to surprise us!!
Old 4th May 2011, 14:52   #9647
BHPian

I keep spotting a beige / silver Esteem with HR26 numberplate near IIT-Delhi quite often in the late afternoon hours. No response from anyone so far. It sports the Driven by sticker on the boot-lid
Old 4th May 2011, 16:34   #9648
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prowler View Post
Wow Klassics45. I was desperately digging out my camera when you passed me in your White Scorpio and turned towards the Santhome Service apartments. I couldn't get your car's photograph. You are fast

At last my car has been spotted after all these years. Thanks Klassics45.

Hahaha!! Sorry i was running late for a meeting so had to rush. Also, you were with your family so i didnt want to disturb you.

Taking picture, tell me about it. I was struggling to get it right for few mins. i was tailing you for a while to get the snap
Old 4th May 2011, 17:02   #9649
Senior - BHPian

Spotted white Figo with Got BHP on the LHS of rear bumper, and URL stickers on the RVMs, in KHB Colony, Koramangala 5th Block, at 16:34hrs

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-040520111059.jpg

My office is very near to where you'd parked the car
Old 4th May 2011, 17:41   #9650
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rohanjf View Post
She is mine. She has been there for almost a month now, waiting for the spare fuel tank. They said it has to come from Italy. Now I have asked KHT Motors to contact Kava Automobiles Mumbai (after our fellow BHPian Praful suggested me to do so, and I found a spare tank there) to get the tank.

Oh yeah, I have to 'thank' Praful for that :-)

PS: I am still driving their Punto 1.4 EP
were you at commercial street this weekend?
spotted a sticker-ed demo car in the parking lot
Old 4th May 2011, 17:52   #9651
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by velociraptor View Post
recently stickered my car, adds to the look...absolutely!
black and yellow, hello!

the LTD and got BHP? always looks good on a black vehicle
Old 4th May 2011, 17:54   #9652
BHPian

City: Gurgaon

On my way to office, I frequently spot a black safari (HR26) with 2 TEAM-BHP stickers on it. It is spotted on following route: Sec (52-45) dividing road - Signature Tower - Atul Kataria Chowk - Maruti Plant - Palma Vihar turn.

Apart Team-Bhp, he is also follower of lord Hanuman as "Sankat Mochan" sticker is written (in hindi) on its rear window.
Old 4th May 2011, 18:08   #9653
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by klassics45 View Post
Hahaha!!
Taking picture, tell me about it. I was struggling to get it right for few mins. i was tailing you for a while to get the snap
I could make out from the shot that you must have tailed me from Iyappan temple.

Nice to get to know you Klassics45. Must meet one of these days.
Old 4th May 2011, 18:25   #9654

i dont know about you guys , but having put these stickers, i am driving very consciously now, no rash overtakes, lots of lane discipline etc, coz, all the time in the back of my head , i have the thought running:- that the forum has a lot of really pro-decent drivers whose name i should not be putting to dust!
velociraptor is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 4th May 2011, 18:53   #9655
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by New.Novice View Post
Hey, my wife now drives this most often and she was the one who was there to meet a homeopathic doctor you have in your society that day. I am sure we will bump into each other some day, have met your brother twice already in part II market.
Check your PM.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugeeta View Post
I keep spotting a beige / silver Esteem with HR26 numberplate near IIT-Delhi quite often in the late afternoon hours. No response from anyone so far. It sports the Driven by sticker on the boot-lid
Are you sure it was the "Driven By" Sticker? I too have a Silver HR 26 Esteem. And my college is near IIT, so I am on the prowl in south delhi mostly in afternoons but mine has a LTD on the bootlid, red and black LCLC on the bumper and Driven By on the rear windshield.

Spotted this Safari on the road connecting Sector 14 to Sector 15 today at around 5:30PM. Flashed multiple times and even overtook you so that you could see my stickers. You were trailing me but no response.
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-04052011354.jpg  

Last edited by Sinner666 : 4th May 2011 at 18:55.
Old 4th May 2011, 19:58   #9656
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yashodeep View Post
this did not specifically address my concern, as I had cancelled my transaction and yet I was charged as per the sms i received.
@Yashodeep - the $1 charge will be made by PayPal, no matter if you transact with Team BHP or any other site you buy things from. It is PayPal's policy, and I am pretty sure I have read about it when I signed up for PayPal and authorized the $1 payment - am sure you would have been presented a similar message, for which you would have click to proceed. Again, this is unrelated to Team BHP and will be charged by PayPal whenever someone creates a new account with them. There is no way anyone here can help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yashodeep View Post
If I am transacting with a website and paypal is the payment media then the least I can expect is for the website to treat 'customers' concerns on priority and not make it sound as a favor.
The administrator gave you the right information - if you are buying something new/ you have never used before in life for a 100 bucks in real life, won't you do your due diligence? Won't you ask other's opinion? At least ask the shop keeper about it? Then why did you not read PayPal's terms, and Team BHP FAQs too? Lets not rest our shortcomings under the name of "customer service".
Old 4th May 2011, 20:22   #9657
BHPian

Spotted: White Endy with LTD sticker

What: White Ford Endeavor - MH 06 XX 9191
Where: From Sion to Mankhurd
When: 4th May 18:00
Sticker: LTD
Where was I: In a white Linea. At times behind you, at times besides you and once ahead of you. Sadly the Linea isn't stickered, so there was no way you could notice.

Please identify yourself
Old 4th May 2011, 20:32   #9658
BHPian

hey guys how long it takes for the sticker to arrive, i placed an order on 25th, still waiting for them to arrive....no reply to my emails either from Team-BHP.
Old 4th May 2011, 20:45   #9659
BHPian

I was at the Bowring institute too. How come no one noticed my car?

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/test-d...8-go-figo.html
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-pic_0042.jpg  

Old 4th May 2011, 21:29   #9660
BHPian

Nearly two weeks ago I was in Bangalore where I spotted a beige coloured ZEN with Live to drive sticker pasted on right side of rear bumper of the car.I spotted the car near Richmond Road.Bhpian kindy identify yourself.
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-photo0278.jpg

By the way,today I recieved two sets of Team BHP stickers I ordered for .The delivery was lightening quick( I recieved stickers within three days of placing order)
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-photo0285.jpg

Most Viewed