Team-BHP > Shifting gears

Search this Thread
Old 5th May 2011, 15:17   #9676
BHPian

re: Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fordmanchau View Post
Just thought it must be you because I only know of one guy who has black santro, is a tbhpian and sports a tbhp sticker at the back of the car. I had no clue that your Black Mamba sports a LTD sticker on it's behind
LOL Manish, I never realized that, I know another BHPian with a Black Santro "FleetMaster". BTW, Yellow LTD sticker looks great on black, hence i've saved it for my Black Mamba. Need two w3.team-bhp.com stickers to go on my number plates.

Quote:
Yup, don't know when we will get spotted.
I believe the day is not far away, lets do a cross spotting and posting of each other. This way, I can ensure we will be spotted at least now.

Quote:
I really wonder why, nobody responds on my spotting. A few pages back I posted about a red polo too, and still no response.
I have hardly Hydeez turning up on this thread and posting their sightings or even responding to their getting sighted. I am thinking, are many people even aware about this thread? I once spotted someone at Banjara Hills and mobike008 responded to that spotting with the details about the BHPian. Very hardly do Hydeez turn up on this thread. Only 1 person confirmed his spotting and that was Jai_crazy, when I spotted his Indica at Gachibowli.
Old 5th May 2011, 16:05   #9677
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by traveloholic View Post
BTW, Manish Bhai, we both are sailing in the same boat, no one's spotted you till now and neither did someone spot me. Hydeez spot us.
Even i am on the same boat ! Never been spotted since the last 9 months in hyd, I m driving around in my Black Hawk with TBHP sticker

Quote:
LOL...

...I have hardly Hydeez turning up on this thread and posting their sightings or even responding to their getting sighted. I am thinking, are many people even aware about this thread? I once spotted someone at Banjara Hills and mobike008 responded to that spotting with the details about the BHPian. Very hardly do Hydeez turn up on this thread. Only 1 person confirmed his spotting and that was Jai_crazy, when I spotted his Indica at Gachibowli.
I agree with this post. Even I havent noticed many Hydeez turning up in this thread either with a sighting or after being spotted.. So are we driving in all possible wierd gallis tht no one can spot us ? he he
Old 5th May 2011, 16:31   #9678
BHPian

Quote:
I have hardly Hydeez turning up on this thread and posting their sightings or even responding to their getting sighted. I am thinking, are many people even aware about this thread? I once spotted someone at Banjara Hills and mobike008 responded to that spotting with the details about the BHPian. Very hardly do Hydeez turn up on this thread. Only 1 person confirmed his spotting and that was Jai_crazy, when I spotted his Indica at Gachibowli.
Same here never been spotted; except once recently, on my way back from Coorg. That too on the highway and not in the city.
c'mon guys.... start spotting, It's not very hard to sopt a Black Baleno; specially one with a full blown FFE
Old 5th May 2011, 16:32   #9679
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kri$hna View Post
Even i am on the same boat ! Never been spotted since the last 9 months in hyd, I m driving around in my Black Hawk with TBHP sticker

Got space for 1 more crew member on the boat?
No one has spotted my figo in a while

Spotted this Honda city yesterday.
Where - Jayanagar
KA02 MA 6283 I think. Got bhp sticker stuck to the rear windshield.
Old 5th May 2011, 16:53   #9680
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinner666 View Post
Are you sure it was the "Driven By" Sticker? I too have a Silver HR 26 Esteem. And my college is near IIT, so I am on the prowl in south delhi mostly in afternoons but mine has a LTD on the bootlid, red and black LCLC on the bumper and Driven By on the rear windshield.
No Sinner666, It is not your Esteem. The one I am talking about is often seen parked outside Regency Park in Gurgaon. My mom lives there and I have seen this car on 3 different occassions.

Keep prowling.....you will eventually get spotted and reported.
Old 5th May 2011, 17:06   #9681
BHPian

@Sabby, @Nikhil, @Manish: For the precise reason of no acknowledgement from fellow BHPians in Hyderabad, people have stopped posting the sightings here. Wish people in Hyderabad do acknowledge the spottings.

My Gypsy was spotted by Arcot once in his office parking when my cousin used to work in the same office. My other cars have never been spotted.

Cheers,
Old 5th May 2011, 17:25   #9682
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
I believe the day is not far away, lets do a cross spotting and posting of each other. This way, I can ensure we will be spotted at least now.
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabby-069 View Post
Same here never been spotted
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ardy View Post
@Sabby, @Nikhil, @Manish: For the precise reason of no acknowledgement from fellow BHPians in Hyderabad, people have stopped posting the sightings here. Wish people in Hyderabad do acknowledge the spottings.
My other cars have never been spotted.
Haha!!OMG!! I never realised I have stirred up a hornet's nest.
But atleast people are out with frustration of not being spotted. Hope you all get some relief including me. I have planned that I'll wait for some more time to be spotted or else i'll splash my car pics with the sticker here. What else can I do!!
Old 5th May 2011, 17:27   #9683
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by naveen.raju View Post
Spotted fellow bhpian Jose's ride today morning.
That's my brother driving.

- Jose.
Old 5th May 2011, 17:32   #9684
BHPian

Quote:
Wish it was Manish Bhai, but it isin't my Black Mamba and that too on Hafizpet Flyover, where's that ?

I am a couple of blocks away from mashmash, but never been spotted till date as I take a real awkward route to reach office "Mehdipatnam-Langer Houze-Narsingi-ORR-Nanakramguda-Financial District". Thanks for remembering that I too sport a similar set of stickers on my Black Mamba.

BTW, Manish Bhai, we both are sailing in the same boat, no one's spotted you till now and neither did someone spot me. Hydeez spot us.
This was the first time I have seen a sticker-ed car near my area. This area is 6 kms from Madhapur when coming from Miyapur. The person driving did notice me clicking and waved. Might see a response when he logs in at night from home, if he has no net connection in office.

I had spotted a white punto or polo in Inorbit Mall parking and posted here, got no response.

My Car has been spotted by Arcot couple of times, when I have had to park her on the road, but he never posted it here.

Last edited by mashmash : 5th May 2011 at 17:36.
Old 5th May 2011, 17:39   #9685
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mashmash View Post
This was the first time I have seen a sticker-ed car near my area. This area is 6 kms from Madhapur when coming from Miyapur.
Who in Hyderabad doesnot know Hafizpet especially after the IT Boom. The max I have been to is Miyapur. Beyond that, I have only been when I was driving to Goa or Pune or Mumbai.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mashmash View Post
The person driving did notice me clicking and waved. Might see a response when he logs in at night from home, if he has no net connection in office.
This reminds me of a spotting at Begumpet long ago. Posted the sighting too, but never received a response. I spotted this gentleman driving a Red Palio with Team-BHP stickers and waved at him, he too did the same. I pointed towards the GOT BHP? sticker on my bike's petrol tank and he had a huge smile on his face. That's it, post that did not see that person respond to the sighting here.
Old 5th May 2011, 18:34   #9686
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabby-069 View Post
Same here never been spotted; except once recently, on my way back from Coorg. That too on the highway and not in the city.
c'mon guys.... start spotting, It's not very hard to sopt a Black Baleno; specially one with a full blown FFE
Hey Sabby, all you need to do is to park your car on the road side instead of in the parking lot while at office and I will report the sighting everyday (okay, everyday actually means 2/3 times a week when I pass your office).

I think you did park your car on the road side last monday evening after your return from Coorg and I did spot it. I have once even spotted it in the front compound of your office.

On the same lines, if I were to leave my car(s) on the road side when in office, many sightings would get reported since so many of the members would be crossing Country Oven Bakery daily.
Old 5th May 2011, 19:31   #9687
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugeeta View Post
No Sinner666, It is not your Esteem. The one I am talking about is often seen parked outside Regency Park in Gurgaon. My mom lives there and I have seen this car on 3 different occassions.

Keep prowling.....you will eventually get spotted and reported.
There goes another probable spotting of my ride down the drain.
I am always on the lookout for spotting's but may have missed your ride too.
Old 5th May 2011, 20:42   #9688
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by condor View Post
Maroon Indica KA 05 MB 9040 with black racing stripes.
Jayanagar 9th block / SLv Ragigudda signal
today morning 11-ish
Who's it ?
did this have the small LCLC on the right bottom corner of the rear glass? if yes, i spotted this on the way back from office this evening. the driver was looking for something and was driving slow - couldn't get a clear shot.
Old 5th May 2011, 20:53   #9689
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
I agree with this post. Even I havent noticed many Hydeez turning up in this thread either with a sighting or after being spotted.. So are we driving in all possible wierd gallis tht no one can spot us ? he he
Maybe its time you move back to Namma Bengaluru....

I can spot your car for you
Old 5th May 2011, 21:13   #9690
BHPian

Spotted this City parked at company parking ..
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-img00056201105051809a.jpg  

Most Viewed