Team-BHP > Shifting gears

Search this Thread
Old 7th May 2011, 20:09   #9721
LNK
BHPian

re: Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car

A white/silver Elantra near Miranda School, Jeevan Bhimanagar. Had 2 stickers in the rear bumper, caught a glimpse of it just as I drove past it. Hi!
Old 7th May 2011, 22:57   #9722
Senior - BHPian

^^

LNK - That elantra belongs to TBHPian n_mouli and that is his permanent parking space.
Latheesh is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 8th May 2011, 00:59   #9723
BHPian

My first 'official' team-bhp sticker spotting!!
The first on MG Road Bangalore mid-day on 07-May and the second on Old Airport Road towards the evening.

Who art thou, bhp-ians?
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-dsc00702.jpg  

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-dsc00703.jpg  

Old 8th May 2011, 01:59   #9724
Senior - BHPian

My first 'official' team-bhp sticker spotting!!
Was today buying Kagu 3D mats from CarPoint for my Vento TDi. While returning saw two cars with Team-Bhp stickers around Peddar Rd.,Mumbai at 6:45 pm. One was a white color Honda Civic(Got BHP sticker at left side of back bumper) and the other was a blue Maruti Suzuki Swift. The swift was having rusting around the top side of the driver window. Who are you mates???
Old 8th May 2011, 12:54   #9725
BHPian

Spotted this black baleno with a redline sticker on the rear bumper in front of lakeview county apts near singasandra yesturday. Who are you mate?
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-img00102201105071321.jpg  

Old 8th May 2011, 14:17   #9726
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sumathindra View Post
Spotted this black baleno with a redline sticker on the rear bumper in front of lakeview county apts near singasandra yesturday. Who are you mate?
if i'm not wrong, i've spotted that Baleno in our office parking. have posted twice here, but no response so far.
Old 8th May 2011, 18:42   #9727
BHPian

The last time i posted in this thread with some spottings, i got no response at all
Hope some people own up this time. I am not masking the numbers coz i clicked them all in public places. The date and time is in the pic itself. And sorry for the bad quality pics, Cellphone camera. [tells 5MP on the spec sheet, shoots like 0.05MP!]

I don't remember the place where i clicked this. Sorry, I have bad memory. Nicely maintained i10.
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-imag0552.jpg

This was inside Manyatha Tech park. Pleasantly surprised to see Team BHP stickers on a cab.
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-imag0543.jpg

This is just outside Manyatha Tech park. We work in the same office and in the same team. Your car looks real neat.
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-imag0542.jpg

This was in Jayanagar 3rd / 4th block. In front of the Reebok showroom (Close to Cosmo Club). I had parked my car 2 cars next to yours.
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-imag0506.jpg

This is again outside Manyatha. We have already caught up with each other coz we work in the same office. You told me that you have clicked pics of my ride with the stickers. Please put it up here. lol.
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-imag0513.jpg

This was in Jayanagar 4th T block. In the same lane has Talwalkers gym. I stay 2 roads away from there. Mom was sitting next to me when i stopped my car to click the pic, she was like, "whats wrong with you. Why are you clicking pics of cars parked on the road!". I had to explain her about team-bhp and spottings for the next 15 mins
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-imag0541.jpg
Old 8th May 2011, 22:19   #9728
Senior - BHPian

^^ That Ritz could be Schoudhary's

You work at Manyata? What's your ride?
Old 8th May 2011, 22:38   #9729
BHPian

My first spotting in coimbatore. Saw this I20 parked in my locality near palani andavar temple, Kuniamuthur. Who are you pal?

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-08052011422.jpg
Old 8th May 2011, 22:39   #9730
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimified View Post
I had to explain her about team-bhp and spottings for the next 15 mins
Talk about explaining clicking pictures of cars in public, It was a herculean task to explain my wife on the concept of clicking fellow TBHpians and posting them on this forum
Old 8th May 2011, 23:24   #9731
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by amitoj View Post
^^ That Ritz could be Schoudhary's

You work at Manyata? What's your ride?
Yeah. I work in Manyata. You too work there?. I drive is the i20. Pics follow

Got my old sony (2005) camera repaired today. So thought ill take some pics of my car and post them here with the stickers. The sharpness in the pictures is missing. Its the first car i have owned and its 6 months / 8500 km's old

I like symmetry and that's why the stickers on the front and rear windshield are at dead center. The Got BHP was put up 5 days back, All thanks to Iron4Hawk and his pics.

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-dsc07089_opt.jpg

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-dsc07093_opt.jpg

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-dsc07096_opt.jpg

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-dsc07099_opt.jpg

Now, before anyone can ask, the rear wiper does go over the bottom part of the LTD sticker when i use it. But i rarely use the rear wiper. So i thought ill try it out.
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-dsc07100_opt.jpg

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-dsc07104_opt.jpg
Old 9th May 2011, 00:26   #9732
Senior - BHPian

Spotted an 800 with LTD sticker on NH8 , we both waved at each other before moving on. Who are you bro? Krazydriver?
Old 9th May 2011, 08:58   #9733
Senior - BHPian

Spotted two cars:

a) KA51 P 8152 - The car - Carolla white with LTD - was in front of me yesterday late in the evening in Panduranganagar off Bannerghatta road in front of Adarsh Apartments. You turned towards Adigas.

b) Few minutes back White Maruthi 800 with LTD on ORR near Aricent. Ka 04 MC 6151. Waved at the car.

Who art thou friends?
Old 9th May 2011, 09:47   #9734
Senior - BHPian

Vehicle : Black Scorpio
Reg Number : KA-01 XX-XXXX
Stickers : Live to Drive + I Drive Safe, On the rear door
Where : ORR, just after Bellandur signal. Headed towards Marathalli
When : Today Morning at around 8.45AM
Old 9th May 2011, 09:52   #9735
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by prguru View Post
Ya we missed again, first time being on hebbal main road I was with an other bhpian (windsplitter) when we spotted you, would have been great to have met you. We took the ramp and headed towards EMC but I was looking for your car for a long time but could not find you. Did you take a U turn at the railway station ?

I will be taking that route almost everyday so may be next time. Meanwhile I spotted this safari parked in the basement of L Center . I have never spotted this safari before, please identify yourself bhpian.

Hi prguru,

That's my colleague's Safari. He works out of Chennai and had borrowed it from his friend to drive to Bangalore office.
By the way, I am in the same building and my SX4 sports a GotBHP.

Cheers,
Anup

Most Viewed