Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 25th May 2011, 21:17   #10051
BHPian

re: Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car

grey i10 KA 04 MH **7. Followed this car from mantri mall to the road till Halli Mane where you took a quick right. I'm sure you must have noticed the black swift with got bhp? sticker when you overtook me. I even flashed at you a couple of times. Whos this?
Old 25th May 2011, 22:28   #10052
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarthikK View Post
whoa! that was really quick posting! it was great to meet you in person. I almost thought it was yet another Pseudo-BHPian after multiple flashes, until you noticed the sticker on my bike and waved.
I'm surprised you were able to see the sticker actually.. the bike was drenched in muck and slush after today morning's downpour

very well maintained car you've got there.. and superb driving on the road. where do you stay btw? I noticed you taking a turn towards HSR layout. I got stuck in the heavy rain and to top it, hadn't carried my jacket and gloves today. Talk about murphy's laws.
I noticed you flashing, but din't cross me that you could be a BHPian. I thought some motorcycle dude wanting to act funny, Its only when you stuck behind me when you could have overtaken me that I realised that you could be a BHPian. Confirmed when you looked back whilst overtaking me

Yes, I'm put up in HSR. Next time if you see a red blur i.e. Red 220+Red jacket TN registered that would be me. Say Hi if you can, I don't have Tbhp stickers on my bike!
Old 25th May 2011, 22:41   #10053
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by praful View Post
Next time if you see a red blur i.e. Red 220+Red jacket TN registered that would be me. Say Hi if you can, I don't have Tbhp stickers on my bike!
sure thing. I'll keep my eyes open. if you see a black 220 + a black DSG jacket + black AGV helmet with team-BHP stickers on it (yeah on the helmet too ), that would be me.

I ordered 2 sets of stickers and put them up at every place I could think of - even all over my office cubicle and on the laptop
Old 25th May 2011, 22:53   #10054
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spitfire View Post
@iron4hawk: That black palio is parked on the footpath.

Upload that snap to the Bangalore Traffic Police page on Facebook. They will take action.
Spitfire really spitting fire! lol.

Noticed a black i20 yesterday, KA 02 MM 8 with the redlining sticker - jumped a red signal at Capitol hotel junction after Indian express building and I caught up with it near Chalukya hotel junction but couldn't click pic as it was on the farthest lane.
Old 25th May 2011, 23:13   #10055
BHPian

Two spottings today.

Spotted this black icon with a LTD sticker heading towards KR Puram today at around 10:45 AM, you came from old madras road side ,took a U turn and took the ramp. Later I saw you heading towards Marathalli. Nice driving
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-img00193201105251038.jpg

Spotted Black Wagon R at the Manipal Hospital signal today at around 8:45 PM having a I Drive Safe sticker on the rear windshield along with a Gripen sticker. I wanted to pass you and get your attention but before that you took a left and may be headed towards Diamond district. Please identify guys.

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-img00195201105252037.jpg

Last edited by prguru : 25th May 2011 at 23:14. Reason: attachment correction
Old 26th May 2011, 11:34   #10056
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by MurtazaGhiya View Post
Spotted a red Indigo CS numbered MH12 FK XXXX on the MHCTC road going toward Kondhwa. Flashed my lights and the owner went on the side and let me go ahead. Waved him. Later met at the Lullanagar signal and since I was on my bike I signaled to him with a 'T' hand formation but the owner did not possibly get it. Then he lowers his co-driver side window and asks me what it is. I shouted "Team-bhp sticker at your car's rear" and he nods and closes the window without any other reaction

I guess he must not be a member here and hence the weird reaction. I don't think I am waving out to anyone else who has stickers on their car. It was pretty embarassing for me to say the least
I also spotted this car 3-4 times, he didnt give notice to other T-Bhpians.
Another sleeping member of T-BHp or non member.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shabahmad View Post
Spotted neat & clean Red Indigo CS MH12 _ _ 6813 yesterday evening, Driven very carefully yesterday at Price of Wales Dr (Beside Race Course), i am in white Wagon R with LTD sticker, moved ahead of you near petrol pump.
Who are you BHPian.
Old 26th May 2011, 13:15   #10057
Team-BHP Support

Spotted a White Scorpio with LTD sticker, being driven extremely rash with excessive weaving in-between lanes near Bellandur - Intel area. I doubt he was a BHPian. Perhaps we need to reconsider whether the sticker store should be allowed access by non-members.

The other day, my colleague, on seeing the stickers on my car was asking me whether team-BHP is some drag racing community He supposedly saw some rash driver showing off on the Domlur intermediate ring road.
Old 26th May 2011, 13:44   #10058
BHPian

Spotted a Red Hyundai i10, MH03 AM 5385 (or 2835) on Pokharan Road 1, Thane an hour ago. It had a half peeled off 'Driven By' sticker above the number plate. Who's that?
Old 26th May 2011, 14:49   #10059
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by noopster View Post
You mean this?
Attachment 550386

Sorry to have missed you. Late evening sightings are the worst since I usually just ignore people flashing at me, I assume that is to overtake or tell me to hurry up!

Nice to be spotted!
Yep, thats the one. You came in from Wakad side while I was coming from the service road onto the highway. You were, for a moment, briefly behind me.
Old 26th May 2011, 14:51   #10060
BHPian

Met captainslow at metro ford trying to fix the rattling noise problem. Ford engineers have been checking our cars for sometime now but there seems to be no progress!
Attached Images

Old 26th May 2011, 14:54   #10061
Senior - BHPian

Spotted anilisanil in his Figo with those killer alloys at Bavdhan today morning around 10:15 AM.
Old 26th May 2011, 16:15   #10062
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmxylorider View Post
8ish this morning - could've been me? Your avatar has the VW logo - do you own a black Vento with couple of stickers on the back?
The timing was at around 8, me going towards HJN. Yes I have a couple of black stickers on my black vento. So I did see you but given the volume of traffic I couldn't stop and say "Hi" but next time definitely.
Old 26th May 2011, 16:20   #10063
BHPian

What: Spotted a Grey Punto 90 HP
Where: On Sector 100 road in Noida, in front of Lotus Boulevard
When: 25th May Evening ~19:15
Sticker: I Drive Safe on right side of rear just above 90 HP logo
Where was I: In a Satin Gold Manza. At times behind you, at times besides you and once ahead of you. I think you saw the stickers on my car's rear. Tried to signal you and flashed lights but you did not notice

Please identify yourself
Old 26th May 2011, 16:29   #10064
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by selfdrive View Post
Black VW Vento MH12xx x106
LCLC on left rear bumper and Tbhp site logo on right rear bumper
I was riding a bike beside you from Hotel Kinara on Paud road till Raj motors/ Rambag colony signal which you chose to cross just as it turned red
Spot time this evening around 630
Quote:
Originally Posted by sajo View Post
Looks like we have a lot of mysterious Vento'ed tbhpians prowling Pune streets.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmxylorider View Post
This vento spotted earlier in the morning around 8 ish on NH4. Flashed my lights when I was behind you, no response.

Driving was very spirited with no advance indications before lane changes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by selfdrive View Post
LOL thats true. I hope the VW guys are not handing out stickers

+1; I noticed this at least 5 times in the <1km stretch that I was riding behind/ along. One of these times, I had to brake hard to avoid another guy on the street. I had half a mind to overtake and have a word with him; but decided to wait once he decided to cross the signal just as it turned red.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ambivalent_98 View Post
...Yes I have a couple of black stickers on my black vento. ...
So one mystery solved. It's @ambivalent with a black VM Vento.

Quote:
Spotted an MH-14 registered Xylo with T_BHP stickers near the Hinjewadi flyover on NH-4 near Wakad , Pune.
The owner was driving very carefully probably due to his new vehicle.
Confirming the spotting! And, my Xylo is now nearing 18 month mark, so thanks for the compliments on it's condition. Yes, it knows the attention I pay on it's upkeep.

Quote:
I sped on and turned left and the gentleman went straight I think or maybe the morning traffic slowed him down quite a bit perhaps.
I take a left from the Kalakhadak underpass. Destination is HJW-Ph2.
Old 26th May 2011, 20:09   #10065
Senior - BHPian

SIMULTANEOUS SPOTTINGS:

Was on my way back home from mahim to hiranandani, powai. As soon as I turned right for the JVLR, I spotted a red Jetta with GOT BHP sticker. Managed to get besides him & exchanged thumbs up. (Mate, I know who you are but I am unable to recollect your handle, could you help me with that?)

We met again at the next signal & again exchanged smiles when, to my left, a blue civic honked & indicated my LTD sticker. Again we exchanged smiles... the signal turned green & I moved on. Dint spot the Civic after that... Who was it?

Sorry guys, I was in a rush... Had some work at my place. It was good to see you'll.
raj_5004 is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks