Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 4th June 2011, 17:04   #10246
BHPian

re: Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car

Went to Sundaram to get my Spark from Service and some body work. In the entrance of the Direct reception saw a blazing red Beat with the team-bhp stickers in the rear. Bearing the Reg No. TN 31 CZ 0589

It had Michelin tyres and awesome chevy black alloys. Unfortunately didn't manage to get a snap.
dre@ms is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 4th June 2011, 17:36   #10247
Senior - BHPian

Spotted this OHC in front of Advaita fuel station in BTM yesterday. Did not seem like he is a BHPian. In fact, I am quite certain that he is not.
And I am in Mangalore now. Waiting to be spotted by Alston. I have parked my car with its rear facing the road, so that everyone can see it
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-03062011188001.jpg  

Old 4th June 2011, 18:41   #10248
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by dre@ms View Post
Went to Sundaram to get my Spark from Service and some body work. In the entrance of the Direct reception saw a blazing red Beat with the team-bhp stickers in the rear. Bearing the Reg No. TN 31 CZ 0589

It had Michelin tyres and awesome chevy black alloys. Unfortunately didn't manage to get a snap.
@ dre@ms, That's my car you ve spotted!!! Had left her there for the 15k service..
This is the first time my car is getting spotted. Feels so good! Thanks a lot dre@ms!
Wish I had met you.

Incidentally its my car's first birthday today!!

Last edited by Auto freak : 4th June 2011 at 18:43.
Old 4th June 2011, 19:43   #10249
BHPian

Black Honda city KA 03 MH 992 near Jayanagar 4th Block Adiga's today at 7:30pm. TBHP transparent sticker on rear number plate. Who is it?

Last edited by sumathindra : 4th June 2011 at 19:51. Reason: edits
Old 4th June 2011, 20:16   #10250
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auto freak View Post
@ dre@ms, That's my car you ve spotted!!! Had left her there for the 15k service..
This is the first time my car is getting spotted. Feels so good! Thanks a lot dre@ms!
Wish I had met you.

Incidentally its my car's first birthday today!!
Incidentally this is my first post in this thread. Had seen numerous cars with the stickers many a times, but your car impressed me. Loved your alloy and the tyre. So mentioned here.

Happy bday for your bea(u)t'y

Where you there today? I spotted yours at around 4.
Old 4th June 2011, 20:48   #10251
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by prguru View Post
We stay around Nagarabhavi but sure we could catch up sometime.
That sometime came just after 1 week

Today I spotted TBHP cars everywhere I went.
And the best part was I shook hands with almost everybody.

At around 12:00PM, I went to take the delivery of my brother in law's new polo 1.6.
Enroute on the residency road, I saw a Mitsubishi cedia sports flashing behind me.
When I saw the mirror, I saw LTD and IDS stickers on the front bumper.
I waved out my hands at him.
And then in the traffic, we could not talk to each other. However I took some snaps.
In all I found 6 stickers on this car. The remaining 4 were on the rear...3 on the bumper and 1 on the rear windshield
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-040620111070.jpg
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-040620111071.jpg
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-040620111072.jpg
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-040620111074.jpg

Identify yourself BHPian

After this I wanted to get the interiors of my car cleaned.
Here it was like all the BHPians had descended on place...The 3M store in HSR layout.
Just as I parked my car outside the shop, prguru and Wind Splitter who had come in their red punto, identified my abarth and came to me asking if I was hemanth and when it really was me, we had a small chat.
We talked how we had spotted each other's cars but couldn't talk the last time.

and we after that, I went inside the shop. I was enquiring about the Products with the manager and there comes one more voice asking me if i was a BHPian.
I turned round to see nkrishnap and his inactive BHPian friend Abhilash(hope I remember the name correct).
We started a small chat..The manager was surprised and asked if we knew each other and we told that we all were TBHP members.
As we were having a talk, one more customer came to us and introduced himself.
No prizes for guessing...He was also a TBHPian He had a Linea TJET (I couldn't get his handle though)
Please give your forum name buddy. By the way, was that a D90 with a 18-105 in your lowepro?
It was nice meeting you all guys.

So after this mini TBHP meet, I headed straight into a restaurant for lunch to JPnagar.
Just as I parked my car and came into the restaurant, I spotted a scorpio with LTD and the url sticker.
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-040620111077.jpg
After lunch I spoke to the owner Mr.Baliga. Nice meeting you sir.

Overall, It was a nice day of spotting 5 cars and 7 BHPians
Today's list:
Mitsubishi Cedia Sports
Fiat Grande Punto Exotic Red
Fiat Grande Punto Exotic Red
Fiat Linea Tjet Sunbeam Beige
Mahindra Scorpio
Old 4th June 2011, 21:28   #10252
BHPian

Spotted a maroon indica MH 14 xx 8763 on the Mumbai-Bangalore by-pass, sporting a LTD sticker.

Was in a hurry rushing to Mumbai for a meeting. Waved at the driver while overtaking, got a wave back only after he noticed the LTD sticker on my T-Fort's rear bumper.

Who r u buddy?
Old 4th June 2011, 21:31   #10253
BHPian

Today has been luckiest day so far, 6 spottings and caught up with 4 bhpians.
Spotted this scorpio parked in front of CCD gandhi bazaar at 12:30 PM.Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-img00203201106041233.jpg

Headed towards Jayanagar and two cars there. The Safari was parked in a road behind Tanishq showroom and just a couple of meters away was an other Swift, I remember spotting this swift sometime back in KR Puram, we had waved at each other.
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-img00204201106041242.jpg
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-img00205201106041242.jpg
http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifti...ml#post2208909 ( post 7878 )

Here comes the best part, hemanth's ABARTH. What a coincidence, we were discussing about spotting his car and we bump into each other. There you go hemanth, official spotting with photo Nice to have met you , nkrishnap , abhilash and Speed Pujari ( this is the Bhpian with Linea T-jet ).Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-img00209201106041403.jpg

While heading back spotted this Innova parked near 3rd block signal in front of Identity showroom , nice alloys you got there.Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-img00212201106041701.jpg

Spotted a red gypsy king with LTD at the back and a GB sticker just below front windshield. Could not take a picture as you were on the opposite side heading towards BTM signal and we were heading towards Jayadeva Flyover. I guess it was Starter.

Last edited by prguru : 4th June 2011 at 21:36.
Old 4th June 2011, 21:51   #10254
BHPian

Someone like me too had some problem with kid's uniform so came to the shop of uniform in a box in a dark grey honda city zxi (59xx) that had a LTD on the rear bumper this afternoon 3:30.
Old 4th June 2011, 21:53   #10255
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by dre@ms View Post
Incidentally this is my first post in this thread. Had seen numerous cars with the stickers many a times, but your car impressed me. Loved your alloy and the tyre. So mentioned here.

Happy bday for your bea(u)t'y

Where you there today? I spotted yours at around 4.
Thank you!
Glad that you liked my car..
The alloys are the original chevy ones... i ve just painted them matte black!
i left the car at around 7 in the morning and was there again by around 5 to pick her up
Old 4th June 2011, 22:10   #10256
BHPian

The black scorpio with the number 406 belongs to FAUJI. I have spotted him multiple times in and around Jayanagar, JP nagar and gandhi bazaar.
Old 4th June 2011, 23:01   #10257
BHPian

Spotted a grey logan around catering college on cadel road between 10-10.30pm and then a white i20 just after that with a got bhp sticker at the back heading towards siddhivinayak.Couldn't take a picture since I was in my window.
Old 4th June 2011, 23:02   #10258
BHPian

Got my pack today. Put one "Live for Drive" on my Innova rear. It really look awesome man.
Old 5th June 2011, 00:06   #10259
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auto freak View Post
Thank you!
Glad that you liked my car..
The alloys are the original chevy ones... i ve just painted them matte black!
i left the car at around 7 in the morning and was there again by around 5 to pick her up
Ohh god!!
Was there till 4.30, missed you in 30 minutes. What to do, had to rush back to office.

I thought the alloy was a custom made. Never looked like original.
Old 5th June 2011, 09:49   #10260
BHPian

Saw this red punto from madhavan park onwards to byrasandra main road. Honked a couple of times and flashed as well no response. You stopped at byrasandra main road suddenly. Over took you and waved, your car was loaded with 4 guys and you looked busy with them. Who are you mate?

Got BHP sticker on the rear glass and a transparent team bhp sticker on your rear number plate.
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-img00133201106050927.jpg  

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks