Team-BHP > Shifting gears

Search this Thread
Old 21st June 2011, 10:16   #10591
BHPian

re: Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car

Spotted a maroon colored Indica Vista (pls correct me about the color if you are reading this) yesterday evening at around 5 just past the koparkhairne area going towards Thane. You overtook me and we exchanged a thumbs up. I was in my red Chevy Spark. I was right behind you for a while till you took the flyover towards Thane and I turned towards Airoli. It was nice meeting you.

PS: Sorry could not take any pictures as we were in traffic.
Old 21st June 2011, 10:18   #10592
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by VikrantD View Post
Spotted a maroon colored Indica Vista (pls correct me about the color if you are reading this) yesterday evening at around 5 just past the koparkhairne area going towards Thane. You overtook me and we exchanged a thumbs up. I was in my red Chevy Spark. I was right behind you for a while till you took the flyover towards Thane and I turned towards Airoli. It was nice meeting you.

PS: Sorry could not take any pictures as we were in traffic.
Does your Spark have the number MH04 XX 1246? If yes, I've spotted you twice at Majiwada about a year back.

EDIT:

Quote:
Originally Posted by VikrantD View Post
Sorry buddy, that ain't me. My Spark bears the number MH.04.--2362. Anyways, was it you yesterday? Do you own the Vista?
No, that Vista is owned by another BHPian schitre05 if the colour was solar orange.

Last edited by prateekm : 21st June 2011 at 10:24.
Old 21st June 2011, 10:21   #10593
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by prateekm View Post
Does your Spark have the number MH04 XX 1246? If yes, I've spotted you twice at Majiwada about a year back.
Sorry buddy, that ain't me. My Spark bears the number MH.04.--2362. Anyways, was it you yesterday? Do you own the Vista?
Old 21st June 2011, 10:25   #10594
Senior - BHPian

Spotted this Blue Safari on ORR near JP Morgan office on the way to Bellandur around 9.10 AM. The driver was a bit rash and was changing lanes without any indication. I was behind and tried to catch up but could not. Who is this?

Here is the picture. The irony is it had "Drive safe" sticker at the right hand corner of the rear bumper!!
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-safari.jpg  

Old 21st June 2011, 10:58   #10595
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by fast_elegance View Post
Yesterday (Sunday) around 6:00 PM. Spotted a KL registration Tuscan Wine Grande Punto (looks great) near Hulimavu Lake with Live to Drive sticker on the right bottom of Rear windscreen. I guess the BHPian was lookin for a spot to take some pictures.
Bingo! That was me and Jai. Thanks for spotting us, bro. Did not spot your ride - or else we could have exchanged a quick hi. Were you driving\riding on the same road or opposite direction?

At last, I found the opening and entered the lake compound and did click some snaps - you can see some of them here: Jai

Last edited by theexperthand : 21st June 2011 at 11:00.
Old 21st June 2011, 11:15   #10596
BHPian

FAUJI i spotted you in your ride yesterday at Delmia signal at 7pm. You crossed the circle proceeded towards kalyani magnum direction and i was crossing proceeding towards jayanagar. I did wave however due to the density of traffic was not able to get your attention.

Last edited by sumathindra : 21st June 2011 at 11:42. Reason: edits
sumathindra is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 21st June 2011, 11:33   #10597
BHPian

Spotted Tuesday 21st June
Where : Entering Deloitte E Block at Nanakramguda, Gachibowli
When : Around 11.00 AM
Who : Golden Ford Fiesta with Team BHP URL sticker on rear number plate

Who are thou dear BHPian?
Old 21st June 2011, 11:46   #10598
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by traveloholic View Post
Spotted Tuesday 21st June
Where : Entering Deloitte E Block at Nanakramguda, Gachibowli
When : Around 11.00 AM
Who : Golden Ford Fiesta with Team BHP URL sticker on rear number plate
Who are thou dear BHPian?
I am not sure, but "saikatmandal04" has a golden fiesta with him which I had seen in classifieds before for sale. The ad is not there so couldn't confirm.
And I noticed that the same member was on this thread at around 11:22a.m, 10 minutes before you posted
Old 21st June 2011, 12:08   #10599
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fordmanchau View Post
I am not sure, but "saikatmandal04" has a golden fiesta with him which I had seen in classifieds before for sale. The ad is not there so couldn't confirm.
And I noticed that the same member was on this thread at around 11:22a.m, 10 minutes before you posted

@Fordmanchau -No its not me... My Fiesta is silver in color . I am still waiting for someone to spot me though.
Old 21st June 2011, 12:30   #10600
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fauji View Post
Spotted this Blue Safari on ORR near JP Morgan office on the way to Bellandur around 9.10 AM. The driver was a bit rash and was changing lanes without any indication. I was behind and tried to catch up but could not. Who is this?

Here is the picture. The irony is it had "Drive safe" sticker at the right hand corner of the rear bumper!!
i've spotted this fellow before on the junction of 80ft road and OMR. the signal was red and i was on the extreme right (in my car) and had stopped before the stop line. this fellow comes from behind me and stops (slightly) diagonally across in front of my car and across the stop line. at that time i hadn't noticed the Team-BHP sticker and took pictures to put in the Bad Drivers thread.
Old 21st June 2011, 12:36   #10601
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanand Inamdar View Post
Spotted this in DLF Akruti parking today.

Who are you mate?
Could it be bhpian RX135 ? He owns a Petra too.
Old 21st June 2011, 12:45   #10602
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronH4WK View Post
i've spotted this fellow before on the junction of 80ft road and OMR. the signal was red and i was on the extreme right (in my car) and had stopped before the stop line. this fellow comes from behind me and stops (slightly) diagonally across in front of my car and across the stop line. at that time i hadn't noticed the Team-BHP sticker and took pictures to put in the Bad Drivers thread.
if its "7041", then it may be @kaviprem, please raise your hand.

Last edited by mayankk : 21st June 2011 at 12:48.
Old 21st June 2011, 13:23   #10603
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mayankk View Post
if its "7041", then it may be @kaviprem, please raise your hand.
If this is a BHPian, it is a bad show. If the car is driven by a driver, then he can educate him to drive safe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sumathindra View Post
FAUJI i spotted you in your ride yesterday at Delmia signal at 7pm. You crossed the circle proceeded towards kalyani magnum direction and i was crossing proceeding towards jayanagar. I did wave however due to the density of traffic was not able to get your attention.
Hi Sumathindra,

Thanks for spotting!!

Yes, i as coming back after going to Sai Baba temple in JP Nagar 2nd phase and going to home - i stay close to South City in Arakere MICO layout. Sorry i did not see you as i was focussing on the road which is narrow and i have a huge car Have to take care of these two wheelers who will try and squeeze in!

You stay close by too?

Last edited by benbsb29 : 21st June 2011 at 14:50. Reason: Merging back-to-back posts.
Old 21st June 2011, 14:27   #10604
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fauji View Post
Hi Sumathindra,

Thanks for spotting!!

Yes, i as coming back after going to Sai Baba temple in JP Nagar 2nd phase and going to home - i stay close to South City in Arakere MICO layout. Sorry i did not see you as i was focussing on the road which is narrow and i have a huge car Have to take care of these two wheelers who will try and squeeze in!

You stay close by too?
Yes this area is extremely crowded in the peak hours, you have to focus on the roads. My office is in Kalyani Magnum and i stay in Jayanagar 3rd block. I keep spotting you more often in Jayanagar, lets catch up some time when we cross roads.
Old 21st June 2011, 16:09   #10605
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by prateekm View Post

EDIT:

No, that Vista is owned by another BHPian schitre05 if the colour was solar orange.
Oh, ok. And yes, it was a orangish colour. Thanks.

Most Viewed