Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 23rd June 2011, 08:12   #10636
BHPian

Couole of days back, spotted a silver ford fiesta with TBHP sticker on rear number plate entering the parking lot of DLF cyber greens in gurgaon. I was right behind in my white laura. Couldn't interact as the car went towards other side of parking.
Old 23rd June 2011, 09:16   #10637
BHPian

re: Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car

What : Ritz (Silver I think) with a LTD on rear bumper (MH12*3108)
When : 10 ish last night
Where : I was behind you from HJW Phase 2 till Baner where I stopped to drop off a colleague. You were a good lead car!
Old 23rd June 2011, 10:45   #10638
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by anilisanil View Post
The fourth random spotting for me (after Monaro CV8's Ritz, ajay_satpute's Vista and ambivalent78's Vento)
Just spotted anilisanil and his alloys (I do think there was a Figo too, but I didnt notice much, those alloys are awesome!) around 10am between Hotel Kinara and Rambag colony on Paud road.
This seems like a good area for tbhp spottings; I had also seen ambivalent78's Vento in the same area.

I was on my bike and tried to wave to you, but you didnt notice. Around Rambag colony, the traffic was slower and I was already late so didnt wait for you/ stop to catch up. Next time I will hopefully be running on time

Last edited by selfdrive : 23rd June 2011 at 10:47.
Old 23rd June 2011, 11:10   #10639
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by selfdrive View Post
The fourth random spotting for me (after Monaro CV8's Ritz, ajay_satpute's Vista and ambivalent78's Vento)
Just spotted anilisanil and his alloys (I do think there was a Figo too, but I didnt notice much, those alloys are awesome!) around 10am between Hotel Kinara and Rambag colony on Paud road.
This seems like a good area for tbhp spottings; I had also seen ambivalent78's Vento in the same area.
Today morning I saw a sparkling blue Jazz on the Pashan road near Pashan circle moving in the opposite direction. It had stunning alloys too. Was thinking of asking you whether its your ride. But, since you were on Paud Road at that time, it might not be you.
Old 23rd June 2011, 11:15   #10640
Senior - BHPian

Spotted KA 19 XX 99 Nissan X trail in Infantry Road near my office today morning.
I was in my Civic - Bluish silver.
Old 23rd June 2011, 11:24   #10641
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajay_satpute View Post
Today morning I saw a sparkling blue Jazz on the Pashan road near Pashan circle moving in the opposite direction. It had stunning alloys too. Was thinking of asking you whether its your ride. But, since you were on Paud Road at that time, it might not be you.
nope ajay, not me. The savings for the alloys/ tyre change have been spent on something else already
Old 23rd June 2011, 11:28   #10642
Senior - BHPian

Saw a maroon wagonR on Bannerghatta Road today near IIMB, going towards the city, stuck in the jam today morning.
It had IDS sticker at the rear and LCLC on the left side door (i think it was rear door but not too sure)
Was being driven by a gentleman wearing shades.
I didnt honk or anything. I thought i will post here and see if i get a response.
I was in the greyish honda city. I think we parted ways at Dairy Circle?
Old 23rd June 2011, 11:56   #10643
BHPian

What : Black Scorpio
Where : Richmond Road (Near Idea Cellular office)
When : 22nd Evening around 5.30 PM
Reg # : KA 51 XX 9848

Who are you mate? I was behind you in my Black Wagon-R and passed you just before the HDFC bank junction.
Old 23rd June 2011, 12:59   #10644
Senior - BHPian

Spotted today morning around 11:15 on Sarjapur Road, Krupanidhi College signal.
Being driven swiftly but safely.
You went straight towards Jakkasandra/HSR at the traffic lights. I had to turn right.
No time to say "Hi", light turned green as soon as I took this snap.
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-img_20110623_112230.jpg  

Old 23rd June 2011, 13:19   #10645
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milestone View Post
Now that you have asked, I guess it was "IKON" , what I remember correctly is the reg # 62 and Black color.
The color of my car is not black.. its Jewel Violet, which can appear black in the dark.
Old 23rd June 2011, 13:19   #10646
Senior - BHPian

Spotted a red Hyundai Getz (KA03 ME XXXX)- Bommanahalli Signal @ 12.15PM - It had LTD sticker on rear windshield and was driven by an 45-50 year old gentleman.
Old 23rd June 2011, 13:24   #10647
Senior - BHPian

What: Xylo
Where: MLPL Parking Lot in Phase II
When: Today 10 AM

It was parked at the same place even yesterday. Looks like you have got yourself reserved parking I guess this is mmxylorider.

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-img00070.jpg
Old 23rd June 2011, 13:39   #10648
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronH4WK View Post
First spotting in Pune. Spotted a white SX4 in Kothrud about half an hour back. It had the redlining sticker on the right side of the rear bumper.
had spotted this SX4 about 100mts out with something that resembled a TBHP sticker. my doubts were confirmed when we got close.

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-_mg_0113.jpg

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-_mg_0112.jpg

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-_mg_0111.jpg

Quote:
Been roaming on Mumbai roads from morning but haven't spotted a Team-BHP stickered vehicle yet! I did however spot a Aston Martin Rapide doing a photoshoot on the sea link. It had a Yeti for a lead car - any chance it was a Team- BHP test drive?
here's the Rapide!

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-_mg_0288.jpg

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-_mg_0297.jpg

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-_mg_0300.jpg

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-_mg_0301.jpg

Quote:
edit: I also spotted a black Classic parked on the Juhu-Tara road. Couldn't see if it had any stickers
the Classic i spotted (i don't think it's GTO's):
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-_mg_0309.jpg

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-_mg_0310.jpg
IronH4WK is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 23rd June 2011, 13:51   #10649
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
had spotted this SX4 about 100mts out with something that resembled a TBHP sticker. my doubts were confirmed when we got close.
Oh, Kothrud is where I live, will keep an eye open for this one. The sticker is not immediately visible, should take some tips from you on spotting!
Old 23rd June 2011, 14:53   #10650
Senior - BHPian

My lady spotted this Swift on her way to work at Bellandur today morning, and sent me MMS (hence, poor quality).

Note: seems like the quality is really poor, but I cannot figure that out on my cell phone screen.
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-img00553.jpg  

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-img00556.jpg  

Last edited by rohanjf : 23rd June 2011 at 14:55.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks