Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 26th June 2011, 20:18   #10711
Senior - BHPian

re: Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car

Spotted today - light brown Tata safari around 6 PM on brigade Millenium road with LTD. Reg No Ka51,
N 2143. Who is this BHPian please?
Old 26th June 2011, 20:35   #10712
Team-BHP Support

Spotted this ANHC in Indiranagar at 3pm today.

Honked twice but since both of us were using the a/c; wasn't much I could do. Plus the single lane traffic meant I couldn't overtake you. Then you just zoomed ahead.
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-dsc00724.jpg  

Old 26th June 2011, 20:35   #10713
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolclouds View Post
Spotted Accent Viva KA04 **9081 today in front of Ramaiah Hospital, Mathikare. I parked behind you.

What a co incidence my old M 800 car which i recently sold bears regn no KA 04 -N-9081. But the car which you said is not mine and moreover it is accent viva.

I have also ordered and received Teambhp stickers 15 days back. But till now i am not finding time to paste the same on my cars.Surely i will do it at the earliest.
Old 27th June 2011, 10:40   #10714
Senior - BHPian

Spotted a Sunset Orange Indica Vista bearing LTD on the rear bumper in Mayur Colony.
Should be @amitwlele or @ajay_satpute. Were any one of you in Mayur Colony today morning around 9ish? Sorry, no pic.
Old 27th June 2011, 10:44   #10715
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanand Inamdar View Post
Spotted a Sunset Orange Indica Vista bearing LTD on the rear bumper in Mayur Colony.
Should be @amitwlele or @ajay_satpute. Were any one of you in Mayur Colony today morning around 9ish? Sorry, no pic.
Not me. Must be Amit. At 9 Am I was at home.

hich: White i20 with MH 12 xx 1987 (IIRC)
Where: Near Pashan Circle
When: Around 10 AM today
Stickers: LTD on the rear bumper and LCLC on the boot lid.

Beautiful looking i20 I must say.

Note from the Team-BHP Support Team: Please use the "edit" button if posting within 30 minutes of the first post, instead of creating another back-to-back post.

Last edited by Rudra Sen : 27th June 2011 at 10:48.
Old 27th June 2011, 11:40   #10716
BHPian

Spotting in Chennai drives anybody (and me too) crazy!!

What: Scorpio (Grey or some dark color)
Where: Over Kathipara signal from K.K.Nagar side towards Airport.
When: 25-June-2011 around 6pm.
Stickers: LTD on the right rear and "got bhp?" on the left rear
Registration number: TN 19 C 00XX (I am not very sure - but the first two digits are 0s)
Old 27th June 2011, 11:59   #10717
Senior - BHPian

yesterday as i was going to turn into Channasandra main road (from Banaswadi main road) to head home, i spotted a white Swift roughly 50mts out with a black rectangular thingy on the hatch. instead of turning i followed the Swift and sure enough, it had the redlining sticker on the lower right side of the hatch and a w3.team-bhp.com on rear glass. the person driving the Swift parked his car on the left and i came up behind his car and as he was getting out asked if he was a team-bhp member. he said no, he was not and that he had bought the stickers from the site. he asked me why i was asking and i pointed to the redlining sticker on the front passenger side door. and that was that!

i've the picture, but i ain't gonna post it here not worth my while posting pictures of non-BHPian's rides!
Old 27th June 2011, 12:00   #10718
Senior - BHPian

Spotted new black (or was it dark brown?) Aria at 9.45 in the morning today on Jail road (the connecting Hosur road and Sarjapur road) near Bosch plant with LTD on the rear bumper. The car was going towards Sarjapur road and i saw it in my rear view mirror as i was going to electronic city!! Hence no Reg no.

Who is this BHPian?
Quote:
Originally Posted by prateekm View Post
Even I spotted the same gypsy, and he had acknowledged the spotting about 1-2 months later. His TBHP id is "gsferrari".
gsferrari has relocated to Bangalore. Possibly, we can spot his gypsy now in Bangalore

Note from the Team-BHP Support Team: Please use the "edit" button if posting within 30 minutes of the first post, instead of creating another back-to-back post.

Last edited by Rudra Sen : 27th June 2011 at 12:31.
Old 27th June 2011, 12:14   #10719
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronH4WK View Post
yesterday as i was going to turn into Channasandra main road (from Banaswadi main road) to head home, i spotted a white Swift roughly 50mts out with a black rectangular thingy on the hatch. instead of turning i followed the Swift and sure enough, it had the redlining sticker on the lower right side of the hatch and a w3.team-bhp.com on rear glass. the person driving the Swift parked his car on the left and i came up behind his car and as he was getting out asked if he was a team-bhp member. he said no, he was not and that he had bought the stickers from the site. he asked me why i was asking and i pointed to the redlining sticker on the front passenger side door. and that was that!

i've the picture, but i ain't gonna post it here not worth my while posting pictures of non-BHPian's rides!

Other than my ride, there are 3 other rides in my office with TBHP stickers. None of em are members ! Now TBHP stickers are also being put on vehicles like the other common brand stickers.
Old 27th June 2011, 12:18   #10720
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajay_satpute View Post
hich: White i20 with MH 12 xx 1987 (IIRC)
Where: Near Pashan Circle
When: Around 10 AM today
Stickers: LTD on the rear bumper and LCLC on the boot lid.

Beautiful looking i20 I must say.
ajay; I had spotted a white i20 on my way to the mega meet at Sunny da dhaba. I thought he was headed there too. He was kind enough to pull over and exchange a few words. I remember what the xx stands for; but dont remember/ cannot confirm the last digits of the regn number. If its the same guy, then he is still awaiting confirmation for his membership request.
Old 27th June 2011, 12:19   #10721
Senior - BHPian

Who was the KL13 registered Pete'd Ikon at Palarivattom today morning? got just a fleeting look since I was in a bus - you had a Love cars Live cars sticker
Old 27th June 2011, 12:29   #10722
Senior - BHPian

Yesterday (Sunday), in HyperCity Mall, Whitefield at around 1 PM, when lining up for parking, I was behind two cars consecutively (a blue Wagon R with IDS and LTD stickers, and a Outlander with the w3.team-bhp.com sticker) with Team-BHPian stickers. I tried to catch them up, but lost them at the parking lot. Who are they?
Old 27th June 2011, 12:42   #10723
BHPian

Spotted a Maroon Alto today morning with LCLC on the boot! Couldn't note the number as I was in my company vehicle. This was on Marathalli ORR near New Central. Who are you Sir?
Old 27th June 2011, 13:17   #10724
BHPian

Two spottings today:
  1. Mhawk Scorpio in Rocky Beige - Greenfield area, Faridabad - HR 51 XX XXXX - Sticker :LTD under the Sle badge on rear-door
  2. Safari Vx/Ex (not sure) in all black - DLF-III area, Gurgaon - HR 26 AW XXXX - Sticker: LTD on the rear-bumber right hand side
I don't get to see many T-BHP stickers this part of city. Guess today was my lucky day when I could spot two bhp'ians on my way to office.

Cheers, Sid
Old 27th June 2011, 13:19   #10725
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by libranof1987 View Post
Spotted this ANHC in Indiranagar at 3pm today.

Honked twice but since both of us were using the a/c; wasn't much I could do. Plus the single lane traffic meant I couldn't overtake you. Then you just zoomed ahead.
This place looks like somewhere near BEML gate (first turn on GM palaya road).

I had spotted this car in the past and dont think he is a BHPian.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks