Team-BHP > Shifting gears

Search this Thread
Old 23rd July 2011, 12:39   #11371
BHPian

re: Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car

Spotted Silver Safari EX(?) yesterday night around 9 45 PM on the Golf Course Road in Gurgaon. The plates read UP 16 C 1404. You took the right from the roundabout just before the Mercedes Showroom. Who are you bhp-ian?
Old 23rd July 2011, 13:34   #11372
BHPian

Live spotting. A red Accent. 4th block jayanagar.5 mins back too much of Chrome at the back don't you think ?

I was right behind you. You took a right towards cool Joint. Who are you ?
Attached Images

Old 23rd July 2011, 14:52   #11373
Senior - BHPian

1) Yesterday - Friday - evening around 7.30 PM near silkboard flyover - MH 02 registered Swift - You were parkerd on the left - It had LTD and gbhp? stickers

2) Today - Saturday - around 2PM near St. Johns signal - Golden Innova - I could see Drive safe sticker on rear bumper (left corner
Old 23rd July 2011, 16:25   #11374
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by amitoj View Post
Today morning, again opposite Mantri Residency. Got this on the third attempt!
Attachment 580179
The grey dzire spotted by you looks to be mine, I think I was on the way back after dropping my son in the school. It looks like you have clicked from the exit gate of Mantri Residency, do you live there??
Old 23rd July 2011, 16:27   #11375
BHPian

Spotted a Grey INNOVA "AP 10 AS 4545" sporting "Live to Drive" sticker near Ghanshyam Super Market, going towards JBS at around 3:15 PM today. Can you identify yourself mate?
Old 23rd July 2011, 19:53   #11376
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by arun_josie

The grey dzire spotted by you looks to be mine, I think I was on the way back after dropping my son in the school. It looks like you have clicked from the exit gate of Mantri Residency, do you live there??
Finally an ack!! There is hope yet!!
Yes i stay there and was waiting to get out. The traffic was backed up and there were two cars in front of me waiting.
Do you also stay there?
Old 23rd July 2011, 20:00   #11377
BHPian

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-img_0223.jpg

Time and date: 1830hrs, Saturday, 23rd July 2011.
Reg: MH 06 AN 3381
Car: Logan. Fantastic alloys buddy!

Stickers: Live to Drive, I Drive Safe, got BHP ?, Driven by TeamBHP, two url stickers, ++. I guess this car had all possible stickers all over the car!!

I spotted this Logan from the corner of my eye as I was cycling. And luckily, I saw a guy getting off. I stopped and asked him if he was a BHPian. He said that his brother was a member of Tbhp. We had a quick chat, and he agreed to ask his brother to check this thread.

I am extremely sorry mate, I forgot the names of both you and your brother. I was extremely tired at the time.

Looking forward to the acknowledgement!

Regards,
Aalok
Old 23rd July 2011, 20:49   #11378
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by amitoj View Post
Finally an ack!! There is hope yet!!
Yes i stay there and was waiting to get out. The traffic was backed up and there were two cars in front of me waiting.
Do you also stay there?
I live there too, Hope to meet you some time.
Old 23rd July 2011, 20:59   #11379
Senior - BHPian

just spotted a silver Getz with LTD on the left side of the rear fender parked opposite a electrical store on the Channasandra main road. no pictures because i was on the bike.

who this?
Old 23rd July 2011, 21:08   #11380
BHPian

Spotted a white zen today afternoon outside aar dee city, gurgaon going towards huda city centre. It had TBHP sticker on rear window. Registration no MH 12 CY xxxx. Flashed lights from behind and overtook from left. I was in my white Laura TSI. Who are you?
Old 23rd July 2011, 21:16   #11381
LNK
BHPian

Hey!

1. White Petra (?), don't recollect exactly, sporting a LTD parked right outside Bbq Nation on 100ft road.

2. Black Alto, Tacho sticker on the rear. Spotted in Hosur, in a gated community. I suppose you'd come to check out the houses there. Forgot to take a pic, sheesh!

2. Silver Swift, number ending with 1348 (?). LTD, and also had a "University of Southern California Alumni" sticker on the rear glass. Attached pic.
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-swift-ltd.jpg  

Old 23rd July 2011, 21:37   #11382
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarthikK View Post
I've been spotting this in my office parking lot lately (Prestige Tech Park, Marathahalli)

Vehicle : White Swift LDi
Sticker(s) : Got BHP? on centre of rear windshield
Registration no. : as seen from the pic
Place : Prestige Tech park, marathahalli
Time : morning to evening everyday (you seem to work really hard. At whatever time i exit the office, I see your car)

Attachment 580955

Excuse the cropping and horrible pic quality (stupid nokia E7 cam). Security guards at the office campus make a big fuss if we take photos in the campus with the mobile. Pretended to wipe dust off my mobile screen and slowly clicked this pic when the guard wasn't looking

Who are you BHPian? I work in Nokia, Jupiter block 6th floor.

My god! how do you manage to spot 5-6 cars every day man? Some serious talent you've got there! I can manage only 2 spottings per day max on my Jayanagar - Marathahalli daily commute. By the way, I ventured into your territory today - came home via intermediate ring road / domlur route. Not a single spotting for me! on second thought, have you snapped a pic of my ride already?

Hey Karthik.
I have also seen this same car parked next to smoking area in PTP a couple of time and also some other cars with TBHP sticker.

Bdw i also work in the same campus , mercury 4th floor.

Where do you park car, haven't spotted any black Tjet till now in PTP.

Lets meet up sometime when you are @ ofc .

Cheers
Old 23rd July 2011, 22:03   #11383
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by LNK View Post
Hey!

1. White Petra (?), don't recollect exactly, sporting a LTD parked right outside Bbq Nation on 100ft road.

2. Black Alto, Tacho sticker on the rear. Spotted in Hosur, in a gated community. I suppose you'd come to check out the houses there. Forgot to take a pic, sheesh!

2. Silver Swift, number ending with 1348 (?). LTD, and also had a "University of Southern California Alumni" sticker on the rear glass. Attached pic.
This swift owner also works in PTP and if im not wrong works for Oracle only, have seen this car a couple of time in PTP .
Old 23rd July 2011, 22:33   #11384
Distinguished - BHPian

Spotted this black Fiesta in Bannerghatta Road, near the Reliance Mart signal. It was around 2:15PM today. Due to traffic, I didn't get a chance to come close to you..Who are you mate?
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-fiesta_ltd.jpg  

Old 23rd July 2011, 22:56   #11385
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schoudhury View Post
Hey Karthik.
I have also seen this same car parked next to smoking area in PTP a couple of time and also some other cars with TBHP sticker.

Bdw i also work in the same campus , mercury 4th floor.

Where do you park car, haven't spotted any black Tjet till now in PTP.

Lets meet up sometime when you are @ ofc .

Cheers
Great to know there's another T-Bhpian in nokia. I usually come by bike nowadays partly because of those awful multiple flyover constructions, and partly due to being possessive about my new, shiny car. That's the reason you may not have seen it.

Anyways when I bring the car, I usually park it in the basement near jupiter block (elevator area entrance). I don't remember seeing your Ritz in the outer parking lot, I suppose you park it in Mercury basement.

I've seen 4 cars in PTP with BHP stickers -

Red Ikon with LTD sticker near tail light
White swift LDi - same as what you see in my post
Grey Accent CRDi - LTD sticker on rear bumper
Black Ford Endeavour - LCLC on rear hatch door

I met the Endeavour guy once and asked him if he was a member. He said he bought a pre-owned vehicle and the sticker had come with the car!!! Not sure about the other 3

Let's catch up sometime this week. Your real name? I will ping you on office communicator

Last edited by KarthikK : 23rd July 2011 at 23:02.

Most Viewed