Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 31st July 2011, 16:27   #11521
Senior - BHPian

re: Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car

1. spotted a red Indica/ Vista opposite Forum Mall Koramangala (not the Hosur road side). it had a LTD on the left side of the hatch. i was coming down the stairs in @home when i saw the familiar sticker. who this?
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-imag0420.jpg

2. was having lunch at Beijing Bites Indiranagar when i saw this sea foam (silverish) green Accent Viva cross the signal in front of the BSNL office. it had red and black LCLC on the left corner of the rear bumper and LTD on the right. who this?
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-imag0421.jpg

3. spotted in one of the by lanes in Thippasandra. i know for a fact this person is not a member.
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-imag0422.jpg

sorry about the quality of pictures. used my HD2 for that.
Old 31st July 2011, 16:55   #11522
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronH4WK View Post
1. spotted a red Indica/ Vista opposite Forum Mall Koramangala (not the Hosur road side). it had a LTD on the left side of the hatch. i was coming down the stairs in @home when i saw the familiar sticker. who this?
Anil this is unbelievable now. You are coming down from the stairs and you see the sticker at quite some distance. I think you have some T-BHP sticker detection device which gets activated whenever there is one within 50 mts radius.
Old 31st July 2011, 17:02   #11523
Senior - BHPian

Anil, how do people who are with you react when you suddenly take out your camera/phone and shoot these photos?
Old 31st July 2011, 17:25   #11524
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by amitwlele View Post
Anil this is unbelievable now. You are coming down from the stairs and you see the sticker at quite some distance. I think you have some T-BHP sticker detection device which gets activated whenever there is one within 50 mts radius.
or 'em stickers are stalking me

Quote:
Originally Posted by amitoj View Post
Anil, how do people who are with you react when you suddenly take out your camera/phone and shoot these photos?
friends don't bother (or they don't wanna ask and i don't explain either), but wifey knows what i'm upto. earlier i used to get frowns when i all of a sudden go hold that thought for a moment will ya and fish out my camera/phone to take a picture. now she's used to it
Old 31st July 2011, 20:49   #11525
BHPian

Saw a black Yeti around 8pm today, parked at Huda market sector 56, Gurgaon. Had a LTD sticker on rear door. Reg no HR 26 xx 4xxx
bloodred is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 1st August 2011, 00:02   #11526
LNK
BHPian

Spotted these 2 in the Bangalore Palace today.

A Maroon Fiesta and a Silver Lancer. The Fiesta seemed to have all the stickers on it, I mean ALL!
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-maroon-fiesta.jpg  

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-silver-lancer.jpg  

Old 1st August 2011, 09:10   #11527
Senior - BHPian

Just spotted a maroon WagonR passing in front of Manjushree hospital (RBNMS ground) on St. Johns road. It had a Drive Safe on the rear bumper.
Old 1st August 2011, 09:24   #11528
Team-BHP Support

2 spottings today morning on the way to office, both unpleasant experiences

First spotting :

Vehicle : Red Swift ZXi (not the bright red colour, it was the metallic dull red)
Stickers : LTD on left side of rear bumper, got BHP? on right side, URL sticker on number plate
Place : Silk board signal to HSR layout, where you took a right turn before flyover construction
Time : 8.40am

Couldn't catch up with you, but Sorry to say, you were quite rash and switching lanes dangerously isn't in the best interest of fellow road users

Second spotting:

Vehicle : Maroon Indica V2
Stickers : LTD on rear hatch door, URL sticker on driver door
Place : ORR, HSR layout to Bellandur
Time : 8.45am to 9am
Registration no : TN45 AE 5919

This was probably the most unfriendly, arrogant BHPian I have ever encountered. I was driving almost side by side for 5-6 km and flashed, honked, waved continuously and he didn't even seem to bother, didn't even turn and look at me! It is really hard to avoid noticing someone waving at you in the window, most will roll down the window and at least speak, even if not a BHPian. Either he has a supreme concentration on the road, or he perhaps thought I was a beggar on a bike and chose to ignore!!

I seriously hope I don't encounter such members ever again. Especially the second experience was very humiliating.
Old 1st August 2011, 09:37   #11529
BHPian

A silver Baleno (KA03ME****, HSRP) with "got bhp?" on the right of boot-lid and "LTD" on the FR door. Also the small ones on the window sills.
A regular sight at Wipro, EC4 parking lot (around the tennis court).

EDIT: Who is this? I too work for Wipro
Old 1st August 2011, 09:47   #11530
Senior - BHPian

Spotted,a team bhp convoy of three vehicles on NH-22(A black Safari Lx,White Scorpio SLE,(Both with LTD stickers)and a Silver Baleno(it didnt had tbhp stickers)
Could manage to click only one.
here it is,caught only one on cam.
It was nice catching up for a quick hello(Praneet71(your alias) is what you told me,am i right?)
Hope the trip was fine.
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-img_0867.jpg  

Old 1st August 2011, 09:49   #11531
Distinguished - BHPian

Location - Gold Souk
Date - 31st July, 7PM

The guy in the pic is the owner. Saw him get into the car after I passed. You saw me click the pic. Sorry if I scared you.

Who are you?
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-img00749201107311914.jpg  

Old 1st August 2011, 09:58   #11532
BHPian

What : Jeep sporting LTD sticker and another one on the rear bumper. Jeep plates are JKC***.
When : Sunday around noon
Where : Palm Beach Road, Navi Mumbai

There was another Jeep which was accompanying one above, both sporting Alfakilo stickers
Old 1st August 2011, 10:11   #11533
BHPian

Spotted an off-white coloured Scorpio Slx yesterday with the registration no. MH 04 CJ 9799 on Mumbai-Ahmedabad Highway near Vasai /Juchandra heading towards Mumbai approximately at 7:30 to 8:00 pm (the car approximately had 5-6 people on-board).

The car had an "I DRIVE SAFE" sticker on the rear glass just below the High mounted stop light of the spoiler (couldn't click the picture because of heavy traffic and heavy rains and plus it was quite dark too).

However the sticker didn't have the words "www.team-bhp.com" written below it so I suspect it to be an after-market sticker (or maybe I didn't notice it due to the heavy rains).

I was in my i20 (berry red colour) just behind the Scorpio and did flash my lights at you twice and also overtook you couple of times but it went unnoticed.

Who are you Team-BHPian? Please identify yourself.

P.S: I don't have my stickers as yet and hence you couldn't identify me.
Old 1st August 2011, 11:07   #11534
BHPian

On Saturday early evening had the opportunity to spot a Black Logan with Racing stripes which had the Black LCLC near the Windsor Manor Circle . Was able to pull along side and say hi. It was nice meeting you.
Old 1st August 2011, 11:17   #11535
Distinguished - BHPian

Spotted this figo on the gurgaon tollbooth, with an "i drive safe", passenger door.
I think i caught his handle as "knightrider".
Good one, running into you, although the place, tollbooth, could have been a lot better.

PS:Were actually getting people coming with resignations.reason?
cant handle the traffic!!
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-20110801-09.42.19.jpg  

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks