Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 19th August 2011, 01:28   #11926
BHPian

re: Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car

Spotted this Palio in the lovely weather at Signature towers , Gurgaon.
My first sighting
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-16082011104.jpg  

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-16082011106.jpg  

Last edited by kaks15 : 19th August 2011 at 01:30.
Old 19th August 2011, 01:46   #11927
BHPian

Spotted a santro(Dark blue I think)(KA-xx-xx-4956) at vinayakanagar(near murugeshpalya) with LTD sticker. It also had a "NDTV Press" sticker on the front windshield.

Also spotted a red cruze with the small w3.teambhp.com sticker at the back in the same area.

Please identify yourselves.
Old 19th August 2011, 08:26   #11928
Senior - BHPian

Spotted a Red Getz (ka-25xxxx) at 5:00am this morning in front of Jalahalli Police Station. who wazzit ?
Old 19th August 2011, 08:32   #11929
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by anilisanil View Post
spotted @noopster's blue swift (5533) w/o noopster and probably chauffeur driven. Today evening at around 630 near hinjewadi jn. Waved but no response only to realize that noopster was no where to be seen!!
I got a report of that spotting and guessed it must have been you!

I'll get the Swift back soon, till then keep an eye out for the Vento as well
Old 19th August 2011, 09:27   #11930
Senior - BHPian

I forgot. Yesterday I saw a maroon i10 parked in front of ICICI BANK in Bellandur at 11.30 am. It had the LTD sticker on the top left of rear windshield.
Old 19th August 2011, 09:42   #11931
Distinguished - BHPian

Hi All,
Spotted a Green Gypsy with markings of 4x4 OFFROAD and Huge Maxxis Trepador tyres with LTD and Driven by Team-bhp stickers on the rear in the basement parking (B1) of Omaxe Mall on Sohna road Gurgaon at around 6 Pm , on Aug 18th.
Great looking offroader!

Regards,
Behemoth

Last edited by Behemoth : 19th August 2011 at 09:43.
Old 19th August 2011, 11:04   #11932
Distinguished - BHPian

Spotted RachitKDogra's blue Indica yesterday with LTD and Got BHP? stickers at DLF I Market. Later met him at the same place. Nice meeting you Rachit.
Old 19th August 2011, 12:10   #11933
BHPian

Spotted a parked White Swift Hatchback in the building immediately after / adjoining Cinemax opposite L V Eye Hospital with a LTD sticker on the rear right side of the bumper at 14:45 on 18-Aug-2011.

Who are you, Team-BHPian?
Old 19th August 2011, 13:14   #11934
Senior - BHPian

we've seen Team-BHP cars running on roads; we've seem 'em parked but have you ever seen them jacked up?

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-img_20110818_194923.jpg

more information here!
Old 19th August 2011, 15:10   #11935
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronH4WK View Post
we've seen Team-BHP cars running on roads; we've seem 'em parked but have you ever seen them jacked up?
So is this the footpath being used by the Tyre fellow to run his business??
Old 19th August 2011, 15:52   #11936
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schoudhury View Post
I think this is the car you are referring to .
Correct me if im wrong .
Yeh you are correct, this is the one

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronH4WK View Post

this morning at the EC1 toll gate - blue Getz with got BHP? and LTD on the rear. didn't get a clear shot as there were multiple bogies in the field of fire
Attachment 593583
Spotted the same Getz - KA xx xx 2035 @ Silkboard last Friday.
Old 19th August 2011, 16:03   #11937
BHPian

Hello All,

I spotted 2 cars with T-BHP stickers at Vazhakkala today noon.

A black Swift KL 7 BP with Got-BHP sticker at boot and a metallic gray Innova with LTD on the rear glass.

I wish this time the spotting gets acknowledge.

Thanks,
Jose.
Old 19th August 2011, 16:20   #11938
Senior - BHPian

Same old story

Story No 1 - I leave office on ORR around 5 PM on Wednesday. Suddenly i find a white Figo trying to overtake me on the 80 feet road which joins Kadubeesanahalli and Doddakanneli. He can't, as figo cant match Scorpio - specailly aftre celaring humps. The guy finally goes past not even minding the hump near Gear school. Lo! I see a LTD on the bumper of his car. I catch up with him and try to grab his attention. The guy is not bothered. Here is the picture of the car.

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-img00147201108171654.jpg

Story No 2 - I spot a red figo behind me on the same road near Dodda kanneli yesterday evening around 5.30. The guy tries to overtake but can't due to oncoming traffic. He continue to try and finally succeeed near Wipro corporate office as i get stuck behind a bus. lo! another LTD on the bumper. I try to catch up and finally do so at Silk Board junction. I ask him to lower the window and ask him whether he is a member. No, comes answer and says the sticker was given to him by his friend who is a member. Atleast, the guy says that he follows the TBHP. Here is the picture.

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-img00150201108181728.jpg
Old 19th August 2011, 16:54   #11939
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fauji View Post
Same old story

Story No 1 - I leave office on ORR around 5 PM on Wednesday. Suddenly i find a white Figo trying to overtake me on the 80 feet road which joins Kadubeesanahalli and Doddakanneli. He can't, as figo cant match Scorpio - specailly aftre celaring humps. The guy finally goes past not even minding the hump near Gear school. Lo! I see a LTD on the bumper of his car. I catch up with him and try to grab his attention. The guy is not bothered. Here is the picture of the car.
With due respect - maybe he was trying to overtake you because he had already seen your stickers and now wanted you to see his T-BHP sticker, but either because of obvious size difference indicated by you or failure of repeated attempts to overtake you, probably egos got involved on either side and he got so bugged that he didn't acknowledge your subsequent efforts to catch his attention.

Irrespective of the fact whether he was a member or not, if someone is trying to overtake, he might or might not have a genuine reason to do so. Nonetheless, its always a good idea to give way presuming s/he has an emergency to attend - always better to err on the side of caution.
Old 19th August 2011, 17:03   #11940
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlokSriva View Post
With due respect - maybe he was trying to overtake you because he had already seen your stickers and now wanted you to see his T-BHP sticker, but either because of obvious size difference indicated by you or failure of repeated attempts to overtake you, probably egos got involved on either side and he got so bugged that he didn't acknowledge your subsequent efforts to catch his attention.

Irrespective of the fact whether he was a member or not, if someone is trying to overtake, he might or might not have a genuine reason to do so. Nonetheless, its always a good idea to give way presuming s/he has an emergency to attend - always better to err on the side of caution.
hi Alok,

No sir. The point to note here is he was behind me and had seen my Scoprio which has LTD and IDS stickers boldly on the rear side. I would have loved if he had waved or stopped over to say "Hi" since he saw the stickers first. It was not possible on that day to overtake on this road as the there was huge jam on Outer ring road and traffic had spilled over to this road which is generally empty. There was no ego clash here but just the car could not cope up.

When i saw him crossing me and i saw the sticker, i caught up with him when the road widens for a small distance of 500 meteres but he was not bothered. I am not sure whether there was any genuine reason as he overtook me over the hump. i could see him enjoying the song and driving.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks