Team-BHP > Shifting gears

Search this Thread
Old 4th September 2011, 18:52   #12271
Senior - BHPian

re: Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car

Who is this?
Spotted near Yeshwantpur signal at around 2 pm.
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-04092011141519.jpg  

Old 4th September 2011, 20:56   #12272
Distinguished - BHPian

Spotted today morning near Vignana Nagar, parked near T Sherwood!
Who are you BHPian ?
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-dsc00258.jpg  

Old 4th September 2011, 21:31   #12273
Senior - BHPian

Spotted this Taxi on the Inner Ring Road just after Sony Signal with the I Drive Safe sticker !!
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-logan1.jpg  

Last edited by speedsatya : 4th September 2011 at 21:33.
Old 4th September 2011, 22:47   #12274
BHPian

Was on the way to Goa from Pune on Wed, and as I pulled my Endy into Sai International just before Kolhapur, I noticed this very good looking black Scorpio belonging to @CasperRider (that IS your screen name, isn't it? Your postings have pictures of your Scorpio but striked out number plates ) with a LTD on the rear right side.

We had breakfast, then drove down to Goa together, stopping for photo ops on the Amboli ghat, and then enjoying the Dandeli-Banda shortcut together until we parted in Goa.

Was awesome meeting you, friend! Was hoping you'd be able to make it home for Chaturthi, but I hope you had a great time down south anyway! Let's sync up when you are back in Pune - I just drove back today evening.
Old 4th September 2011, 23:26   #12275
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronH4WK View Post

@kimified: mate either you've hidden your i20 well or were not in Koramangala when i decided to pay a visit this afternoon. i did spotted around 6-7 white i20s, but none with the cut LCLC on the door!
So you remembered to look for the i20 huh. Thanks

Yeah. I wasn't there in Kormangala that day. Was in Kormagala today though. I stay in Jayanagar but come to Kormanagala often. And since i have noticed you spotting cars around Kormangala from all sorts of angles, I was quite surprised that i haven't been clicked for close to 8 months. I'll make it simpler for you now. I have a LTD at the back and a Got BHP at the front (The Got BHP sticker positioning is flicked straight from your car. I put it the day i saw it on yours) and a url sticker on the left side door too

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-wow.jpg

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-wow3_edit1.jpg
Kimified is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 5th September 2011, 00:04   #12276
BHPian

Spotted tata safari(UP16 XXXX 1404) with a LTD and got bhp sticker at rear glass in South City-2, Gurgaon just an hour ago at approx 11:00PM.
It was raining and I was busy manouvering my Ritz carefully on the badly damaged road between Mayfield Garden and SOuth city-2. The safari zoomed past me and just as I was telling my wife "look at how much ease is safari playing with these roads", wifey points out that the safari has a LTD sticker. Tried to catch the safari, flashed lights,got the acknowledgement, slowed down, was in dilemma whether its a good time to meet or not since it was raining and safari buddy seemed to be with his family, thought may be some other time and pressed the accelerator. And then notice even safari is following the same road for South city. Stopped at F block market, got down from my car, shared a quick hello with safari buddy, got to know he also resides in same society.

P.S. Hi Buddy, I am not sure but I guess you shared your TBHP ID as "raktim"

Cheers,
Manish
Old 5th September 2011, 00:18   #12277
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by headbanger View Post
...I guess you shared your TBHP ID as "raktim"
That's rideon and his Safari named QuickSilver. Hope to catch you tomorrow evening too!
SS-Traveller is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 5th September 2011, 01:18   #12278
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by SS-Traveller View Post
That's rideon and his Safari named QuickSilver. Hope to catch you tomorrow evening too!
Ah!!! My bad.
You got a wonderful ride mate. I will PM you my number and then we can surely catch up.

Thanks,
Manish
Old 5th September 2011, 05:31   #12279
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronH4WK View Post
jeez, this is getting out of control! it has become second nature to look for stickers on vehicles! i hope it sticks to only vehicles
@IronH4WK, I must have read close to 100 pages of this thread (early morning starting @ 4) and looks like i have not been spotted by anyone.

Next is i am going to place the Team-BHP sticker on a more easily noticeable area and then randomly roam around in Kormangala to get spotted by you .

This is an amazingly and wonderful hangout thread. How come i missed it for so long is surprising.

OT Question, I stick stickers on the rear wind shield and within a few months they start coming out from one of the edges. Any ideas ? or fixing it on Metal (Like boot) would be a better idea.

Last edited by mayankjha1806 : 5th September 2011 at 05:33.
Old 5th September 2011, 09:12   #12280
Team-BHP Support

A spotting on ORR just now

Vehicle : Silver ANHC
Sticker(s) : LTD on centre of rear bumper, "driven by..." on chrome lining above rear number plate
Place : ORR, Bangalore central mall to Prestige tech park
Time : 8.45 to 9am
Registration no. : KA 51 Z 6851

I was right next to you on my black thunderbird. Not sure if you noticed the URL stickers on my bike and helmet. I tried getting your attention a couple of times and gave up later by the way, kudos for some really safe driving! who are you BHPian?
Old 5th September 2011, 09:36   #12281
BHPian

I have also placed teambhp stickers on windshield and it hasent any issues since 8 months . Take a cloth dipped in hot water and rub the area properly and then stick the sticker without touching the hand on sticky portion . Dont peel of the back sticker completely while applying , remove the first layer and then put on the windshield . Then remove the another layer . I have done the same way and it sticks without bubbles . My car has got several high power washes but no problem with teambhp sticker .

Quote:
Originally Posted by mayankjha1806 View Post
@IronH4WK, I must have read close to 100 pages of this thread (early morning starting @ 4) and looks like i have not been spotted by anyone.

Next is i am going to place the Team-BHP sticker on a more easily noticeable area and then randomly roam around in Kormangala to get spotted by you .

This is an amazingly and wonderful hangout thread. How come i missed it for so long is surprising.

OT Question, I stick stickers on the rear wind shield and within a few months they start coming out from one of the edges. Any ideas ? or fixing it on Metal (Like boot) would be a better idea.
Old 5th September 2011, 09:38   #12282
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Ported Head's ride on his university campus! 2.5 V6 under the hood, and a manual tranny (rare in the States):

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-20110904_120940_460-custom.jpg
GTO is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 5th September 2011, 09:45   #12283
Senior - BHPian

Vehicle: Orange Maruti Swift
Sticker(s): Love cars, live cars on bottom right and Drive safe on bottom left of hatch door.
Place: Nal Stop signal, Karve Road.
Time: 8.30 AM today
Registration no:MH12 DE xxxx

Cheers,
Vikram
Old 5th September 2011, 10:54   #12284
BHPian

KH road around 845 today morning. Who is this ?
Attached Images

Old 5th September 2011, 11:19   #12285
BHPian

Wine Red Alto.
Near Krishnagiri-Thoppur Toll
Around 3:00 PM, yesterday.
Sorry about the poor quality, mobile cam.

You were traveling with family. There were three stickers on the rear if I am right. Hi Mate.
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-img00148201109041453.jpg  

Most Viewed