Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 5th September 2011, 12:06   #12286
Senior - BHPian

re: Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car

Woohoo, got me stickers - look out for a biker with the Team-BHP - The Definitive Indian Car Community - Portal sticker around Electronic City, K'mangala...
Old 5th September 2011, 12:45   #12287
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ch.nathan View Post
White Scorpio with GB on the rear ws parked today in front of 'More' supermarket on Banaswadi main road. Reg. no 3243, IIRC.
IIRC, that's amanmalhotra (stays in 3rd Main). he was there in our first meet at CCD Kaylan Nagar.

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedsatya View Post
Spotted this Taxi on the Inner Ring Road just after Sony Signal with the I Drive Safe sticker !!
that's the second taxi with Team-BHP sticker!! (read the last part of this post)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mayankjha1806 View Post
Next is i am going to place the Team-BHP sticker on a more easily noticeable area and then randomly roam around in Kormangala to get spotted by you .
you've taken a token?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mayankjha1806 View Post
OT Question, I stick stickers on the rear wind shield and within a few months they start coming out from one of the edges. Any ideas ? or fixing it on Metal (Like boot) would be a better idea.
when peeling the sticker from its backing if you hold the edge of the sticker, it leaves your fingerprint there and then that edge doesn't stick well and eventually starts coming out. also, you need to make sure the surface you're sticking the sticker is absolutely clean (not even lint).

couple of spottings and something weird at the end:
yesterday:

on the way to Koramangala, spotted a light blue M800 parked (i think) in front of the Airtel outlet on 100ft road Indiranagar (just before the overhead foot bridge). it had LTD and if i'm not mistaken, the Driven By sticker on the back. couldn't take a picture as i passed by quick.

as we were exiting the Croma (Koramangala) parking, i had to pause for a moment to check for traffic. i noticed a silver i20 flashing its headlights. at first it didn't make sense, but then i remembered the unofficial communication between BHPains on the road - flash your headlights! i move my gaze towards the driver and sure enough it was a BHPian! Gautam (corsalove), nice meeting your and your family after a long time! will put up the picture this evening (not carrying my camera now)

today:
silver Santro on Kamaraj road this morning with LTD on the hatch and red and black LCLC on the right bottom corner of the left side front passenger door (almost near the running board). you turned into Cubbon road when the signal was red. i'm guessing that was because of that BMTC in front of you (sorry, no picture).

gray Santro on Hosur road (before Audugodi) with LTD stuck on what remains of a rear glass. what happened? someone rear-end you?
Name:  IMG_20110905_101957.jpg
Views: 1547
Size:  105.7 KB

saw this DZire taxi near the Commercial St. signal this morning with LTD written on the rear bumper. the font was almost the same!
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-img_20110905_084240.jpg

Last edited by IronH4WK : 5th September 2011 at 12:52.
IronH4WK is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 5th September 2011, 13:21   #12288
Senior - BHPian

Spotted a taxi with LTD yesterday aftrenoon around 3 PM in Jayanagar. The sticker looked like a cut and paste job on the bumper. How does these guys get the sticker??
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-img00160201109041455.jpg  

Old 5th September 2011, 13:34   #12289
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fauji View Post
Spotted a taxi with LTD yesterday aftrenoon around 3 PM in Jayanagar. The sticker looked like a cut and paste job on the bumper. How does these guys get the sticker??
that's a fake LTD. the original one is not that broad.
IronH4WK is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 5th September 2011, 13:43   #12290
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronH4WK View Post
that's a fake LTD. the original one is not that broad.
. That' why i said it is a cut and paste job. Either the guy has stolen it or has got them printed.

Anyone has experience of their sticker stolen???
Old 5th September 2011, 13:43   #12291
Senior - BHPian

Spotted a White Swift Vdi with Reg no KA 13 M 7118 in Hassan on Saturday (Sept 3) evening. It had a LTD sticker on the rear bumper and the teambhp url sticker on the rear windshield. Who is this BHPian?

This looked like a local car. Never knew there were BHPians in Hassan apart from me
Old 5th September 2011, 13:58   #12292
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadie_swift View Post
Spotted:
Blue Tata Safari KA03 XX 6764
Yesterday morning near FotoFlash,Ulsoor Lake.
LTD Sticker on rear right and URL sticker on the rear glass.

Would like to know who I had the privilege of seeing.. Who are you, TBHP'ian?

Cheers,
R_S
Hi R_S- thats me you saw at Ulsoor Lake junction . What car were you driving?
Old 5th September 2011, 13:58   #12293
BHPian

Spotted a Scorpio with LTD sticker on the back door. This was at around 9.30 am near Manikchand Galleria, Janawadi road -off S.B Road, Pune. Couldn't capture the number of the vehicle because of the rush.

Who are you?
Old 5th September 2011, 14:09   #12294
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fauji View Post
These stickers can be got in JC road, all one has to do is take a pic from mobile cam and show it to these sticker shops located in JC road and they will create similar design. cost, 100 and above. I got to know this from a shop who had a fake LTD on display, i just asked him whats this Live to drive sticker and his reply was, i dont know its some gang or car's union's member sticker ( I was bhp is a gang!!! union!!!), a autowalla asked for this type of sticker and i made it for him and soon many came in asking for the same type. So, we relaized that this might be a very popular sticker so its 100 and above depending on size.

-Sajan
sajands is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 5th September 2011, 14:14   #12295
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedsatya View Post
Spotted this Taxi on the Inner Ring Road just after Sony Signal with the I Drive Safe sticker !!
I have posted this before on the thread, this car is usually parked in JP Nagar 3rd phase. It's got Drive Safe on the bonnet as well.

-Sajan
Old 5th September 2011, 14:16   #12296
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dieselone

Hi R_S- thats me you saw at Ulsoor Lake junction . What car were you driving?
Yippee, my first acknowledgment on this thread! Thanks Dieselone..

I was driving a red Swift with MH plates, was right behind you when you were lighting up... :-)

Do you stay close? I stay in Cooke Town.

Cheers,
R_S
Old 5th September 2011, 14:27   #12297
Distinguished - BHPian

Spotted this swift when i was driving from Bangalore towards Mysore on Sep1st. Who are you mate?
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-sep1_swift_mysore.jpg  

Old 5th September 2011, 14:30   #12298
Senior - BHPian

spotted an azure grey swift Lxi with LTD sticker on hatch door, regd MH 12 -- 3069 yesterday at around 1030 hrs coming out of autolines pump. The car was chauffeur driven and none of the occupants seemed to be TBHP members, which TBhpian's ride is this?
Old 5th September 2011, 15:11   #12299
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milestone View Post
Spotting - Today morning @ 8.15, Black Baleno KA xx xx 6511 with transparent “www.team-bhp.com” on rear bumper, (I’m not sure if it was redlining or driven by sticker) on service road (SJP signal flyover), you took left towards SJP road, I was walking towards this signal on service road when I spotted this car.

Cheers !!!
Ohh my god, i almost jumped up that someone finally had spotted me but alas only to realize that this post was sometime in 2010 and at that time i was not a member and also did not have stickers on my car. Unfortunately the urge to get spotted continues.

Already have gone through 200+ pages since Jan 2011 (When i had put the stickers) and still no sighting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by amitoj View Post
I went to Sobha Carnation last week. That place is teeming with TBHP stickered cars! I parked right in front of a TBHP Swift as well. I must have spotted at least 4 in one visit.
This is bad luck, a Distinguished - BHPian was in the vicinity where i roam, and missed it. PM me next time you are coming around.

Last edited by mayankjha1806 : 5th September 2011 at 15:15.
Old 5th September 2011, 16:39   #12300
BHPian

Live spotting outside Sagar Apollo Traffic signal on Bannerghetta Road. Who are you mate?
Attached Images

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks