Team-BHP > Shifting gears

Search this Thread
Old 6th September 2011, 15:28   #12331
Senior - BHPian

re: Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car

Spotted this Sierra at Marathalli outer ring road, bengluru.
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-photo0109.jpg  

Old 6th September 2011, 15:29   #12332
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kanuj View Post
Spotted a dark (couldn't make the colour out as the road was dark) i20 with an LTD sticker at the rear, near the Mangal chowk in Indirapuram, Ghaziabad on Sunday. I was in my blue Ritz and I even overtook you and waved at you. This will be the second TBHP vehicle I've seen in Indirapuram, the other one was a Manza.
kanuj - by any chance was it a satin gold manza? If so could me be but I do not remember any posting about a manza from Indirapuram area. I spotted a blue Ritz once on Fortis hospital road going towards Indirapuram. All I could see was a LTD sticker on the rear hatch towards left side of the car. Due to traffic could not see regn # and hence did not report. BTW, I am in Vaibhav Khand. Are you putting up nearby?

Last edited by amit1234singla : 6th September 2011 at 15:32.
Old 6th September 2011, 15:44   #12333
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by amit1234singla View Post
kanuj - by any chance was it a satin gold manza? If so could me be but I do not remember any posting about a manza from Indirapuram area. I spotted a blue Ritz once on Fortis hospital road going towards Indirapuram. All I could see was a LTD sticker on the rear hatch towards left side of the car. Due to traffic could not see regn # and hence did not report. BTW, I am in Vaibhav Khand. Are you putting up nearby?
The Manza I saw might not be from the Indirapuram area, it just might be someone who was visiting there, as it had a PB registration number. Yep, that just might've been my Ritz, as it's the only Genus in the NCR area with the LTD sticker on it (that I know of!). I'm in Shakti Khand.
Old 6th September 2011, 15:50   #12334
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kanuj View Post
The Manza I saw might not be from the Indirapuram area, it just might be someone who was visiting there, as it had a PB registration number. Yep, that just might've been my Ritz, as it's the only Genus in the NCR area with the LTD sticker on it (that I know of!). I'm in Shakti Khand.
Then it was me. Mine is a PB 11 (Patiala) regd manza . Hope to bump into you soon. This time like a bhpian, if traffic permits.

Last edited by amit1234singla : 6th September 2011 at 15:51.
Old 6th September 2011, 17:06   #12335
Senior - BHPian

^^Even I remember spotting a Manza with PB no, though I am not sure it was PB 10 or 11, I am not sure about color either. I spotted it on Apsara Border Round about in east Delhi, close to Dilshad garden metro station.
Old 6th September 2011, 17:49   #12336
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by BANDHAV View Post
^^Even I remember spotting a Manza with PB no, though I am not sure it was PB 10 or 11, I am not sure about color either. I spotted it on Apsara Border Round about in east Delhi, close to Dilshad garden metro station.
Was it 2-3 months back? I remember spotting a Ritz (I think it was a blue one) at a round about in front of a Metro station. The metro station is at a corner I was taking a right turn over the round about. I was coming back to Indirapuram from Shadara. Must be at about 8:00 pm or so in the evening. I flashed lights as well. The ritz had LTD at the rear (IIRC). Was it you by any chance? I think you also have a Ritz.

Back then, I was not a reader to this thread so did not report.
Old 6th September 2011, 17:55   #12337
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mayankk View Post
the one next to the CSOI site/front of nehru park?

There used to be some awesome beauts parked there.
right?
Yup the same one and the Beauts are going to be parked there again after Diwali again . I Took over about a Year Back, be sure to drop by when the beauts arrive.
Old 6th September 2011, 18:36   #12338
BHPian

Wow. My second spotting in such a short time. Spotted an old red/maroon Maruti 800 with the LIVE TO DRIVE sticker on the rear bumper. It was an "AP" REGISTERED car. Saw it at Pimpri Chowk at around 4.30pm today. Couldnt Click a pic as i Took a left towards Bhosari.
Old 6th September 2011, 18:44   #12339
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by amit1234singla View Post
Was it 2-3 months back? I remember spotting a Ritz (I think it was a blue one) at a round about in front of a Metro station. The metro station is at a corner I was taking a right turn over the round about. I was coming back to Indirapuram from Shadara. Must be at about 8:00 pm or so in the evening. I flashed lights as well. The ritz had LTD at the rear (IIRC). Was it you by any chance? I think you also have a Ritz.

Back then, I was not a reader to this thread so did not report.
Yes, it must be around 2-3 months back, though mine is Silver. Yes my Ritz spot LTD sticker at the rear, so keeping all this in mind it must be us only. Lets bump into each other soon as we have are workplaces in same area.
Old 6th September 2011, 20:51   #12340
Senior - BHPian

My first spotting, today in the afternoon at visitors parking lot in the Vrindavan Tech Village on Outer Ring Road. Saw this Safari with T-BHP Stickers. Who are you fellow BHPian?
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-tbhp-spotting.jpg  

Old 6th September 2011, 21:25   #12341
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronH4WK View Post
as we were exiting the Croma (Koramangala) parking, i had to pause for a moment to check for traffic. i noticed a silver i20 flashing its headlights. at first it didn't make sense, but then i remembered the unofficial communication between BHPains on the road - flash your headlights! i move my gaze towards the driver and sure enough it was a BHPian! Gautam (corsalove), nice meeting your and your family after a long time! will put up the picture this evening (not carrying my camera now)
Hey Thank you sirji!

It was nice meeting you and your wife. It indeed is a long time since we last met! My daughter's look said it cause she was confused who was this Uncle and Aunt, saying HI to her

Thanks for the PIC. I did not realize that you clicked one as I was in a hurry and someone was not ready to be strapped in their seat at all.
CorsaLove is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 6th September 2011, 22:47   #12342
BHPian

Who drives the IKON numbered KA-xxx-912 with IDS and www stickers on the boot? I was behind it from Wipro,ECity till BETL today 1800hrs.

OT:
I don't understand how someone can't notice / don't bother when a car is following him for almost 2kms, flashing all the time. I mean, even if he is not a TBHP member..

Last edited by ch.nathan : 6th September 2011 at 22:54.
Old 7th September 2011, 09:25   #12343
BHPian

Did we have a visitor in our apartment complex with a sky blue Indica TN x x 8887 that had a Got Bhp? sticker on rear windshield around 8pm yesterday evening?

This morning saw a black Spark KA x x 7471 in ORR with old Drive Safe and red LCLC on rear bumper around 9am. Tried to make eye contact (slow traffic and I was in parallel lane) but no success.
Old 7th September 2011, 09:53   #12344
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kousik View Post
This morning saw a black Spark KA x x 7471 in ORR with old Drive Safe and red LCLC on rear bumper around 9am. Tried to make eye contact (slow traffic and I was in parallel lane) but no success.
Hey Kousik,

Thanks for spotting this car!!! This is our another car and my wife was in the rear seat and the driver was driving. Hope the driver was driving safe I didn't come as my Scorpio has gone for servicing.

Spotted this Honda city in the morning with "Got BHP" sticker being driven very fast near Jayadeva hospital as i was travelling in Auto to my office in Shantinagar. (Kousik - now you know where i am today)

Who are you BHPian?
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-img00162201109070822.jpg  

Old 7th September 2011, 09:55   #12345
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fauji View Post
Spotted this Honda city in the morning with "Got BHP" sticker being driven very fast near Jayadeva hospital as i was travelling in Auto to my office in Shantinagar. (Kousik - now you know where i am today)

Who are you BHPian?
that's Amitoj you've spotted; on his way to office i guess!

Most Viewed