Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 7th September 2011, 09:56   #12346
Senior - BHPian

re: Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fauji View Post
Spotted this Honda city in the morning with "Got BHP" sticker being driven very fast near Jayadeva hospital as i was travelling in Auto to my office in Shantinagar. (Kousik - now you know where i am today)

That was me!!
By the way my car only sounds fast
EDIT:
And that spot is just after the underpass, right? I remember an auto behind me there. Reason i remember is that one moment there were two Innovas in my RVM and then next it was an auto (probably yours) and an Innova (blue one IIRC) and i was thinking to myself, "Man these autos can squeeze in anywhere"

Last edited by amitoj : 7th September 2011 at 09:58.
Old 7th September 2011, 09:57   #12347
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronH4WK View Post
that's Amitoj you've spotted; on his way to office i guess!
Thanks Anil. He was way ahead. Else could have said "Hi" to him. Next time perhaps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by amitoj View Post
That was me!!
By the way my car only sounds fast
Ha! Ha!

Thanks for acknowledging Amit. In fact on the complete strecth of Bannergahtta road, that is the only strectch one can pick up some speed

Last edited by mobike008 : 7th September 2011 at 13:33. Reason: Back to back posts. Please wait for 30 Mins before next post or use EDIT button to make changes to existing post.
Old 7th September 2011, 10:04   #12348
Senior - BHPian

Spotted a silver swift with lenso alloys on Marathalli ORR, it had LCLC and LTD stickers on rear bumper. Then soon afterwards spotted a KA51 registered Grey Lancer Cedia with a LTD sticker in the middle of rear bumper.
Old 7th September 2011, 10:07   #12349
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by BANDHAV View Post
Spotted a silver swift with lenso alloys on Marathalli ORR, it had LCLC and LTD stickers on rear bumper. Then soon afterwards spotted a KA51 registered Grey Lancer Cedia with a LTD sticker in the middle of rear bumper.
hang on a sec - your location says Ghaziabad. are you visiting Bangalore or have you relocated here?
Old 7th September 2011, 10:18   #12350
Senior - BHPian

^^I am here on an official visit, will be going back to Capital city tonight, but I would like to mention that I spotted more t-bhp stickered car in two day than an entire month or two's worth of spotting in Delhi-NCR. Apart from this count of REVAs spotted here in two days is way higher than my entire REVA spottings, Bangalore seems to be in love with this cute small electric car.

There is Gujrat registered old safari is standing here in Carnation marathalli with Got bhp sticker.
Old 7th September 2011, 12:11   #12351
Senior - BHPian

This morning spotted a Grey coloured Tata Safari coming from Sarjapur road on the Sarjapur road/Outer ring road signal. Waved and said "Hi" not sure if you noticed. There was a LTD Sticker on the rear left bumper.

Couldn't take pictures or note down number, as traffic was moving. Also it seems you took a U turn to go back towards Spencers/Springfields area.

Who are you brother?
Old 7th September 2011, 16:58   #12352
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimified View Post
So you remembered to look for the i20 huh. Thanks

Yeah. I wasn't there in Kormangala that day. Was in Kormagala today though. I stay in Jayanagar but come to Kormanagala often. And since i have noticed you spotting cars around Kormangala from all sorts of angles, I was quite surprised that i haven't been clicked for close to 8 months. I'll make it simpler for you now. I have a LTD at the back and a Got BHP at the front (The Got BHP sticker positioning is flicked straight from your car. I put it the day i saw it on yours) and a url sticker on the left side door too

Attachment 604388

Attachment 604389
@kimified i guess this is your car i spotted in jayanagar y'day at 7pm. It was parked near benison super market. Pardon the picture quality, blackberrys have terrible camera's. Also i was getting a dirty stare from one of the shop keepers for taking a snap of the car :-)

i waited for some time there anticipating to meet you, do you live near by? I stay in jayanagar 3rd block, lets catch up some time
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-img00002201109061902.jpg  

sumathindra is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 7th September 2011, 17:01   #12353
BHPian

Just now spotted a grey Maruti Swift with a L2D sticker in right rear fender.
Location: Opposite Center point building/ SBI in Electronics City.

Who art thou bhpian?
Old 7th September 2011, 17:40   #12354
Distinguished - BHPian

Spotted a gold Fiesta reg no 3230 on Hinjewadi main road this morning. I was right behind you and tooted gently. Then pulled alongside and tried to catch you attention but you were watching the road and then you got ahead. Who is this?
Old 7th September 2011, 17:42   #12355
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by noopster View Post
Spotted a gold Fiesta reg no 3230 on Hinjewadi main road this morning. I was right behind you and tooted gently. Then pulled alongside and tried to catch you attention but you were watching the road and then you got ahead. Who is this?
Ohh he is a bhpian I guess (unlike 90% of our spottings here). He had once waved to me when he had spotted my stickers.
sajo is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 7th September 2011, 18:15   #12356
Senior - BHPian

Spotted this ANHC near my Office - Also met the owner

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-photo0902.jpg
planet_rocker is online now   (1) Thanks
Old 7th September 2011, 19:28   #12357
Team-BHP Support

Vehicle : Red Palio Stile (don't know which variant)
Sticker(s) : LTD on front windshield top corner
Place : Bannerghatta road. You came from Convergys to Jayadeva flyover ramp and turned left towards BTM
Time : 6pm today
Registration no - couldn't notice

I was waiting at Jayadeva for the BTM - Jayanagar direction signal to go green when I spotted you. Who are you BHPian?

Last edited by KarthikK : 7th September 2011 at 19:34.
Old 7th September 2011, 20:28   #12358
BHPian

Met @ri today in his grey i20!!!It was awesome talking to you mate!!!!

I did notice an i20 constantly flashing but then i thought it was for the auto in front of you who just wasn't moving at all!!!I didn't respond and i guess by the junction you must've thought that it was a non BHPian!!! Thanks for spotting my car and this is actually the first time that i spoke to a BHPian while on the move!!!!
Old 7th September 2011, 23:37   #12359
BHPian

This spotting was done by my wife today morning on the Outer Ring road towards Peenya. Who are you mate?

This spotting is a odd one! This Indica was sporting a cheap imitation of our LTD sticker... Spotted this car close to ITPL todat at around 1.00PM

what say guys? is this the worst imitation??
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-photo0043.jpg  

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-tbhp9.jpg  

Last edited by mobike008 : 8th September 2011 at 12:17. Reason: Back to back posts. Please wait for 30 Mins before next post or use EDIT button to make changes to existing post.
vinboy is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 8th September 2011, 01:35   #12360
BHPian

Spotted a esteem with T-BHP stickers 2 days back near to MapleBear PreSchool at pmg. Who are you fellow BHPian?

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks