Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 10th September 2011, 15:03   #12421
BHPian

Spotted:
Verna Sport KA xx xx 4896
Parked on Brigade Road at about 2.15 this afternoon.
"Got BHP" sticker on rear RHS bumper.

Who are you , BHP'ian?

Cheers,
R_S
roadie_swift is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 10th September 2011, 15:38   #12422
BANNED

Spotted a KA registered white swift in ASC center CSD canteen parking with a team bhp sticker (it was either got bhp or live to drive) about 3 hrs back. It also had a no. of other stickers on the bootlid. Who are you, mate?
Old 10th September 2011, 16:07   #12423
Senior - BHPian

Red Palio Stile with red and black LCLC on the right side of the rear bumper parked on the St.Johns road (close to RBANMS ground).

Not 100% sure, but I thought I saw one of the transparent stickers on the number plate of Innova taxi!

Edit: a white Ford Fiesta just passed me (I was parked) on the St.Johns road. It had LTD on the right side of the rear bumper.

Last edited by IronH4WK : 10th September 2011 at 16:15.
Old 10th September 2011, 16:27   #12424
Team-BHP Support

re: Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajmat View Post
Strange, saw the same car around 2.00pm outside Baldwin Girls
That is strange!

I was with him all the way up to Richmond Circle, at which point I took the ramp onto the flyover and he continued straight. It did not look chauffeur-driven to me. It was either the owner, or a relative of his, who was driving it at that time.

My guess is that he turned right under the flyover and proceeded towards the Hockey Stadium, where he stays, in all probability. I've seen the same car in and around Richmond Town a few times.
Old 10th September 2011, 16:37   #12425
Senior - BHPian

Saw a Tuscan Wine Punto 90 hp with GOT BHP sticker on it's boot (just above 90 hp logo ), parked outside Subway/Papa John's Pizza in Hiranandani, Powai just 5 mins back. Reg no: GJ ** ** 3318.

Buddy, I was very very delighted to see your car, for the following reasons:

1) Its rare to see a Punto 90 hp
2) Its really rare to see a Punto 90 hp owned by a T-BHPian
3) Its really a "miracle" to see a Punto 90 hp owned by a T-BHPian just outside my house!!!

If i was not in a rush, I would have parked by 90 hp with LTD besides yours & waited for you or left a note for you, but never mind... next time.

Last edited by raj_5004 : 10th September 2011 at 16:40.
Old 10th September 2011, 17:11   #12426
Distinguished - BHPian

Spotted a red Swift reg no 28XX parked opposite Kuber Bahaar on Baner Pashan Link Road. Young guy in driver's seat was busy studying his cellphone when I passed, plus was in a hurry to pick up someone so didn't stop. Sajo, is this you?
Old 10th September 2011, 17:31   #12427
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by noopster View Post
Spotted a red Swift reg no 28XX parked opposite Kuber Bahaar on Baner Pashan Link Road. Young guy in driver's seat was busy studying his cellphone when I passed, plus was in a hurry to pick up someone so didn't stop. Sajo, is this you?
My registration is 2814. However, I was nowhere near Baner Pashan Link Road today. Or yesterday. Or in the past week.

EDIT : Need to ask my mom and dad which car they had taken out when they were out a while ago. Or in which area they were.

Last edited by sajo : 10th September 2011 at 17:34.
Old 10th September 2011, 17:35   #12428
Distinguished - BHPian

Hehe. Weird coincidence that. But this was 2803 I think. LTD sticker on the rear.
noopster is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 10th September 2011, 21:41   #12429
Senior - BHPian

h4wk attack!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronH4WK View Post
Spotted a silver Swift parked in the basement of a apartment block in front of CMR college in Banaswadi. It had a LTD on the left bottom corner of the hatch.
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-_mg_1778.jpg
looks white in retrospect

Quote:
Also spotted a maroon ANHC in Jai Bharat Nagar with Driven By on the center top of the front windshield and red and black LCLC on the center top of the rear windshield. I think your wife saw me taking the pictures and brought to your attention. I hope I did not startle her
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-_mg_1780.jpg
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-_mg_1781.jpg

Quote:
Red Palio Stile with red and black LCLC on the right side of the rear bumper parked on the St.Johns road (close to RBANMS ground).
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-_mg_1812.jpg

Quote:
Edit: a white Ford Fiesta just passed me (I was parked) on the St.Johns road. It had LTD on the right side of the rear bumper.
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-_mg_1814.jpg

light blue Santro in Indiranagar:
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-_mg_1827.jpg
apologies for the camera shake!

Manza in front of Croma, Koramangala (it was gone by the time we came out):
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-_mg_1830.jpg

spotted at the Kamanahalli/Shoba Bazar junction signal. later i overtook you and went straight while you turned left into Kalyan Nagar:
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-_mg_1838.jpg
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-_mg_1837.jpg
Old 10th September 2011, 22:47   #12430
BHPian

Mangalore: This morning at 9:30 as me and dad were on our way to Kulai we came across this stickered car on the highway at Panambur.
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-image1570.jpg
Could not manage to honk or flash as they were lots of trailers carrying wooden logs on the highway and hence had to pay more attention to the driving.
After a few minutes I stop at our destination at Kulai (shop named Marble Trade) and coincidentally the stickered car too stops near my car (as seen in all 3 pics).
I assumed the person would step out to acknowledge my spotting but realised the gentleman is a business associate of Marble Trade and came to do his routine work there.
Had a quick conversation with the gentleman (seen in the first pic) and he tells me his son, named Ashwin, is a member and currently is in Bangalore.
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-image1571.jpg
He also goes on to tell me how Ashwin debadged the car etc. Ashwin if you are reading this, nice meeting your dad! Cheers!
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-image1572.jpg
Old 10th September 2011, 22:59   #12431
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by alstonlobo View Post
He also goes on to tell me how Ashwin debadged the car etc.
When you sent me SMS saying the car is debadged, I thought he had removed the Suzuki logo too, and was curious to see how the car would look like :-D
Old 10th September 2011, 23:01   #12432
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
h4wk attack!!
IronH4WK, you seem to have a built-in sensor that beeps whenever there is a team-bhp sticker around amazing!

Spotted this TN registered Wagonr near baldwin school today afternoon. Who are you mate?
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-sep10_wagonr.jpg  

arun_josie is online now   (1) Thanks
Old 10th September 2011, 23:30   #12433
BHPian

Spotted this Red figo with LTD sticker on the right corner of the rear bumper parked in front of the VW mount road showroom this evening. Sorry for the picture quality as i was driving.

Who are you Bhpian?
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-10092011011.jpg  

Last edited by vishnu.csk : 10th September 2011 at 23:37.
Old 11th September 2011, 01:07   #12434
BHPian

Spotted this blue wagon R with LCLC sticker, at eejipura signal on friday evening 6:15PM.
I crossed you and was right in front of you for around 5 minutes at the signal.
not sure you noticed the LTD on my car.
Who are you?

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-image0948.jpg
Old 11th September 2011, 08:20   #12435
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by alstonlobo View Post
Mangalore: This morning at 9:30 as me and dad were on our way to Kulai we came across this stickered car on the highway at Panambur.
Its the same car I had spotted on the Kulur bridge couple of days back.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks