Team-BHP > Shifting gears

Search this Thread
Old 13th October 2011, 14:15   #13036
BHPian

re: Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronH4WK View Post
works in Hewlett-Packard, eh? hmm.. gotta watch out for this one in the parking lot
Ah ha! And which of the blue giant's parking lots would this be? Coz then I can look out for a certain car with a telephoto lens sticking out
Old 13th October 2011, 14:27   #13037
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by hemanth.anand View Post
I was near silkboard yesterday evening (6:30pm to be precise), but If you saw "my car" taking a right towards BTM and you took a left towards HSR, it is not my car
I came from Electronic city side and took a left towards BTM.

I had company for sure, but I don't remember anybody flashing and honking 100 times

Or are you saying that you saw this black getz?
My bad with the right and left turns.
Yes it was your car only, with TBHP sticker on the rear glass and the abarth logo , red strips on the side, also the red wing mirrors and the driver side window half rolled up .

I spotted your car right @ the point where the silk board flyover starts when you come from EC
No i didnt see that black getz.
Old 13th October 2011, 14:32   #13038
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by nileshch View Post
Ah ha! And which of the blue giant's parking lots would this be? Coz then I can look out for a certain car with a telephoto lens sticking out
this would be DP a.k.a EC1. and bro, snipers never stick their weapon out; they always shoot from cover
Old 13th October 2011, 14:40   #13039
BHPian

Koramangala 5th Block, you have LTD(rear right) and GBHP (Left fender) on your drive. This is the place on Jyoti Nivas College Rd where that crazy AP registered Humvee with excess chrome is normally parked.

Identify yourself bhpian.
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-maruti.jpg  

Old 13th October 2011, 15:07   #13040
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronH4WK View Post
this would be DP a.k.a EC1. and bro, snipers never stick their weapon out; they always shoot from cover
I am based in GVC. Though EC2 is going to be my haunt in a couple of months. Even with the risk of being shot, would be nice to meet.
Old 13th October 2011, 15:26   #13041
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocky_Balboa View Post
Spotted shishir_bn (again) this morning just after the KRPuram junction. I guess this is due to my revised start timing (to work) - should probably go Anil's route.

Frankly speaking, I thought it was you after I passed you. But didn't get time to turn back or stop and talk to you. Next time it is guaranteed.
Old 13th October 2011, 15:29   #13042
BHPian

Mahindra XYLO, (number ending with MJ 5226) with LTD on the bottom right of the rear windshield, parked in the sub lanes near Ashoka pillar, Jayanagar, the lane next to Giriyas.

Who are you, BHPian?
Old 13th October 2011, 15:47   #13043
BHPian

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-20111013_091508_518_bengaluru.jpg
9:15:04 in the morning today, Outer ring road (12.9447N,77.6978E), previously unseen grey Santro with LTD. On its right, not seen in the pic as covered by indica, 90HP sky blue Punto (IIRC number was 6979), having a Got Bhp? on rear hatch door. My second sighting of the punto on same road.
Old 13th October 2011, 15:50   #13044
Distinguished - BHPian

Hi guys,
I need to buy the stickers in Delhi. Do I need to do it through the online route or can I get them from any of the member in Delhi? I am asking because I do not have a credit card. Will have to borrow it from some friend.

Mohit
Old 13th October 2011, 17:55   #13045
BHPian

Spotted a Blue Maruti Ritz with steeroids sticker and TBHP redlining sticker on the rear glass and when i rode next to the Driver's side window,the driver(TBHPian?) was busy conversing on the phone so I halfheartedly rode away after noting down his car's number.
Time Window:4.30-4.45 P.M
Reg Number:KA 05 xx 1078
Where?:en route to Dayanand Sagar Engg College(about 100 meters from the main gate)
Who are you?
And please do not use the phone while driving
Old 13th October 2011, 18:47   #13046
BHPian

On October 11, spotted a silver New Ford Fiesta in front of Hyatt Regency on inner ring road, Delhi. I was in my white Laura, flashed the headlights couple of time but the driver didn't notice. Came parallel to the car from left side to wave and say Hi; saw a lady driving the car and withdrew my efforts to be noticed.
bloodred is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 13th October 2011, 20:23   #13047
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by drmohitg View Post
Hi guys,
I need to buy the stickers in Delhi. Do I need to do it through the online route or can I get them from any of the member in Delhi? I am asking because I do not have a credit card. Will have to borrow it from some friend.

Mohit
You can buy them either online or you can take from any fellow BHPian,i have 3 spare BHP stickers,if you are interested PM me.We can meet up and i will give you the stickers.
acsandeep is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 13th October 2011, 20:27   #13048
BHPian

Someone stole my LTD and teamBHP stickers from my car. :(

@ACSANDEEP. Bro i need a set as well. Kindly PM me your number. I am in Delhi and would like to buy a set. Thanks.

Last edited by Vid6639 : 14th October 2011 at 10:05. Reason: merging back to back posts. Kindly edit edit existing post if posting within 30mins.
Old 13th October 2011, 20:56   #13049
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schoudhury View Post
My bad with the right and left turns.
Yes it was your car only, with TBHP sticker on the rear glass and the abarth logo , red strips on the side, also the red wing mirrors and the driver side window half rolled up .

I spotted your car right @ the point where the silk board flyover starts when you come from EC
No i didnt see that black getz.
Sorry buddy, I would've surely acknowledged you had I seen you flashing and honking.
Feels nice to know that my car is immediately recognised instead of just being spotted on the road
Old 13th October 2011, 21:09   #13050
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAS View Post
Atlast..... Someone has spotted me

Yes!!! It was me. T-bhpian Ganesan did spot me two weeks back, but i posted the spotting and hence got a reply.

I saw your i10 (TN 22 XX 5670?) and flashed my lights, but i guess we need to have a proper sequence for identification.

Good to know you para_7k... Hope to catch up with you sometime.
Thanks for acknowledging MAS. You have rightly described my car.

It is difficult to meet up on the road given our conditions. It is always better to post here, know that we are indeed BHP-ians, and catch up later.

Nice knowing you and will sure catch up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by navan49 View Post
It is nice to know Para and MS spotted each other in Chennai. I too look seriously some BHPians in Chennai. Seems we are very few in Chennai.Hope it will increase in near future. There are good number of members in the forum but poor spotting.
Sir, I have always tried to spot you. My route to work is daily around velachery. You can spot me in a grey i10 or a Yellow Yamaha FZ.

Most Viewed