Team-BHP > Shifting gears

Search this Thread
Old 16th October 2011, 20:16   #13111
Distinguished - BHPian

re: Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car

When is the Store opening up again? Its still showing under construction. I need to get the stickers . And whats up with the idea of selling furniture and what not?
Old 16th October 2011, 20:39   #13112
BHPian

I was a little surprised to see the I Drive Safe sticker on a politician's car which is in news for another reason!

The Hindu : NATIONAL / TAMIL NADU : DMDK candidate's car stoned
Old 16th October 2011, 21:24   #13113
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by arrowaby View Post
Haha..!! Hmmm.. Am I "missing" something here..
Quote:
Originally Posted by fiat_tarun View Post
I know. Where are the pics selfdrive ?! You've kept us waiting for too long now.
Here is a pic courtesy of Tejas
You missed another tapri meet
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-jazz.jpg  

selfdrive is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 16th October 2011, 21:43   #13114
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by selfdrive View Post
Here is a pic courtesy of Tejas
You missed another tapri meet

NICE..! Looks awesome...

I've been travelling a lot of late, so not been in town for these meets. After Diwali i think i should be in Pune for some time...
fiat_tarun is online now   (1) Thanks
Old 16th October 2011, 22:18   #13115
BHPian

Two spottings today.

One Black Scorpio with LTD on its Back door near Hope Farm Signal at 9pm and Another VW Polo 1.6 Red color near by Bangalore central and Garuda Mall at 5.50pm

Who are you bhpians ?
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-16102011253.jpg  

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-16102011252.jpg  

Last edited by webblescott : 16th October 2011 at 22:20. Reason: Location updated as i was not familiar about the real name of the street
Old 16th October 2011, 22:41   #13116
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronH4WK View Post
Three spottings today:

2. Two tone Scorpio parked on 80ft road Indiranagar with LTD on the rear door. Saw it late so stopped about 50ft ahead, parked ans walked back to take a picture. Against my best judgment, I took my cellphone instead of my camera. Took the picture and walked back. When I reached home, no picture of the Scorpio; think the cellphone camera malfunctioned :(

Btw, awesome wheels!
I was almost about say yey but then noticed that it was parked and had awesome wheels :( .. Not me for sure although I was there on that road probably around similar time.

Spotted a White Safari with I Drive Safe sticker on it's rear bumper, right hand side. Location: RMZ Infinity parking. Time : around 1.15pm today.
Old 16th October 2011, 23:58   #13117
BHPian

Had an absolute pleasure of meeting a fellow BHPian @ACSANDEEP. He was generous to give me a I Drive Safe sticker after some one stole stickers from my car. Thank you buddy for being so nice and patient while i got stuck in traffic and was very late. Kudos Bro
rajamuneeb is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 17th October 2011, 00:02   #13118
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rajamuneeb View Post
Had an absolute pleasure of meeting a fellow BHPian @ACSANDEEP. He was generous to give me a I Drive Safe sticker after some one stole stickers from my car. Thank you buddy for being so nice and patient while i got stuck in traffic and was very late. Kudos Bro
The pleasure is all mine,and regarding the being late thing,that was good for me as i used that time and went to eat momo's,really felt great to meet you,BTW you've got a nice number on your ride.
Old 17th October 2011, 09:43   #13119
BHPian

1. Saturday around noon Silver/Grey GETZ CRDI with LTD stickers numbered KA-53xxx in OMBR layout.

2. Friday evening followed a Silver/Grey Santro from BETL till Koramangala water tank. Sorry for the poor PIC, couldn't get closer due to traffic:
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-p1040918.jpg

Last edited by ch.nathan : 17th October 2011 at 09:44.
Old 17th October 2011, 09:46   #13120
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rajeev k View Post
Saw a white Figo, KL 39 C at Kundannoor today with the Got Bhp sticker. Who are you friend?
Rajeev, guess you are talking about this car. I have posted this car here few months back. No response.
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-img00689201107092024.jpg  

naveen.raju is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 17th October 2011, 10:26   #13121
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by nileshch View Post
Spotted a black Scorpio ( KA 01 MG) with the LTD and IDS stickers today afternoon. This was at the ESI hospital signal in Indiranagar. I was going straight on double road and you turned right towards Domlur.

Attachment 827414
Hey that looks like FAUJI's Scorpio to me.
Old 17th October 2011, 10:29   #13122
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by prateekm View Post
Spotted a White Civic with a Got BHP? sticker at Lion's Point, Lonavala at about 12 pm today.
Thanks for spotting . My car, but I was away in another city testing a new hatchback. My family was in Lonavla for the weekend.
Old 17th October 2011, 10:47   #13123
BHPian

Just back from a weekend Bangalore trip and came across tbhp cars yesterday as a bonus!

- Olive Green Swift KA04 MG 7196at Hormavu around noon yesterday

- Darkish Green Swift KA51 Z 8944 near Commercial street Opposite Just Casuals at 5:10PM yesterday

- Met a tbhpian named Rohan who was unlocking his car (black getz I suppose) at Commercial Street, we exchanged pelasantries, I asked for his handle but he does not remember as he's not a regular. Nice meeting you anyways.

No pics for any of the spottings as I was driving

Cheers!
Old 17th October 2011, 10:49   #13124
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rohanjf View Post
Yesterday afternoon at Spencer on Sarjapur Road.
Rohan, you were at Spencers at the same time! I too spotted this car and took a pic. Here it is:
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-img2011101500246.jpg  

Old 17th October 2011, 11:35   #13125
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Three spottings today:

1. The station wagon (black) version of Petra (forget the name) on Indiranagar 100ft road in front Titan Eye+. It had the LTD stuck on the D pillar in a weird way. I think you had come for the Ford DSFL program, but then you didn't have the LTD.
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-_mg_2546.jpg

Quote:
2. Two tone Scorpio parked on 80ft road Indiranagar with LTD on the rear door. Saw it late so stopped about 50ft ahead, parked ans walked back to take a picture. Against my best judgment, I took my cellphone instead of my camera. Took the picture and walked back. When I reached home, no picture of the Scorpio; think the cellphone camera malfunctioned :(

Btw, awesome wheels!
finally found the picture - camera app put it in some other location!
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-img_20111016_104334.jpg

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaushik_s View Post
I was almost about say yey but then noticed that it was parked and had awesome wheels :( .. Not me for sure although I was there on that road probably around similar time.
sorry Kaushik it wasn't you i spotted. i know your ride when i see it. remember, i was watching your Scorpio's and Zoomsun's Innova's behinds all the way down Nandi Hill

Quote:
3. Not sure, but I think I spotted a silver Zen on the OMR (near the Indiranagar RTO) with the red and black LCLC on the rear bumper. The car was around 50mts behind me on the opposite lane and that too I spotted it on my right ORVM.
vindicated! spotted the same Zen later on Indiranagar 11th main!

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-_mg_2556.jpg

while i was on the 11th main, i spotted these too!
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-_mg_2558.jpg
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-_mg_2559.jpg

Quote:
Ooh, another one! Between 9th and 10th main and on the 9th cross Indiranagar; a silver Manza with IDS on the rear glass and the redlining on the right side of the rear bumper. It was parked in front of the earthy looking apartment block.
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-_mg_2553.jpg

i'm gonna go and rest now

Last edited by IronH4WK : 17th October 2011 at 11:39.

Most Viewed