Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 14th November 2011, 23:31   #13621
Distinguished - BHPian

re: Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugeeta View Post
Spotted an off white Scorpio Hybrid on ring road between Moti Bagh flyover and Dhaula Kuan, from where it turned left towards Gurgaon. This was at approx. 8.00 pm today evening. It was an HR26 registered vehicle with registration number which was a combination of 0,3,6,9 (do not remember the exact order). It sported the LTD sticker on the RHS of the rear door. Seemed to be a new vehicle.
Hey by any chance do you stay near tilak nagar metro station?
Old 14th November 2011, 23:49   #13622
Senior - BHPian

Spotted white Scorpio VLX 4WD with Live to Drive and Red Rooster Racing stickers on the rear door UP16 AE XXXX on Sunday (13 Nov) evening at 8.30 PM at the parking lot of Shipra Mall, Indirapuram. Sorry, no pictures.
Old 15th November 2011, 00:47   #13623
Senior - BHPian

Saw a white scorpio with got bhp sticker on NH 4 tumkur to bangalore stretch. Who are you bhp-ian ? Couldn't click a pic as i was driving.
Old 15th November 2011, 08:43   #13624
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilMonSter View Post
There is also this Safari which i spot regularly parked outside the dell Office near sec 125. will try and get pics sometime. It's a Greenish shade with LTD on the rear Glass.
You're welcome!! BTW, I work in the same DELL office. My ride is parked inside the office campus so chances of her getting spotted are less.

Oi Safariwaale Identify yourself
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-20111111-16.30.44.jpg  

Last edited by StreetAddict : 15th November 2011 at 08:45.
Old 15th November 2011, 09:57   #13625
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugeeta View Post
Spotted an off white Scorpio Hybrid...
...HR26 registered vehicle with registration number which was a combination of 0,3,6,9 (do not remember the exact order). It sported the LTD sticker on the RHS of the rear door.

NCR spottings are surely increasing, though very rarely acknowledged.
Looks like the guy is getting popular . Spotted him this morning at 7:30 am on NH24 near the Mayur Vihar Phase 3 crossing - he overtook me, so he would have noticed the LTD on my own rear windscreen, but there was no acknowledgement even after headlight flashes.

The number is 0396. Poor quality pic from mobile, apologies.
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-20111115-07.30.57k100.jpg
Old 15th November 2011, 10:00   #13626
Senior - BHPian

Spotted this swift on sunday afternoon (around 3.30ish) at madivala.
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-image0269.jpg  

Old 15th November 2011, 10:17   #13627
Senior - BHPian

On Sunday afternoon around 5 PM, i was driving back from Mysore via Kanakapura and noticed this Red Dezire trying to squeeze past many cars and trying to overtake mine as well. Unfortunately, Kanakapura road being a narrow one and mine being a Scorp, could not succeeed and finally the car whizzed past me taking some chances. As it crossed, i noticed LTD on its rear bumper. Since i sport LTD and IDS on the rear door of my Scorp, i expected him to say "Hi" as he crossed. It did not hapen. I thought i will be able to catch up with the guy and say "Hi" to him but was zipping fast.

Another case of "Non - Member" sporting the sticker?

The car Reg No is KA 51 N 8907.

If member, can you pls resurface?
Fauji is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 15th November 2011, 10:42   #13628
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fauji View Post
On Sunday afternoon around 5 PM, i was driving back from Mysore via Kanakapura and noticed this Red Dezire trying to squeeze past many cars and trying to overtake mine as well. Unfortunately, Kanakapura road being a narrow one and mine being a Scorp, could not succeeed and finally the car whizzed past me taking some chances. As it crossed, i noticed LTD on its rear bumper. Since i sport LTD and IDS on the rear door of my Scorp, i expected him to say "Hi" as he crossed. It did not hapen. I thought i will be able to catch up with the guy and say "Hi" to him but was zipping fast.

Another case of "Non - Member" sporting the sticker?

The car Reg No is KA 51 N 8907.

If member, can you pls resurface?
Mr. Fauji, first of all Hi to you. The car is an SX4 not a dezire.I wanted to say a hi but there was too much of traffic and vehicles cutting in and out and "slower vehicles" holding up my lane. I noticed your sticker and thought i would overtake to say a Hi but every time i tried to do that you assumed i was trying to outrun you and you were trying to come to complete right . It was not squeezing past anyone or anything as such. When you have vehicles doing 40-50 kmph in the right most lanes on our highways and you dont get the right of way things like overtaking them look dangerous. (When i was behind you there was a lot of space of the left, but i didnt want to overtake from that side to say a hi to you )
Hence i sped off when i got an open stretch.

P.S Hope we meet in saner circumstances next time.

Last edited by redrage : 15th November 2011 at 10:49.
Old 15th November 2011, 10:46   #13629
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by redrage View Post
Mr. Fauji, first of all Hi to you. The car is an SX4 not a dezire.I wanted to say a hi but there was too much of traffic and vehicles cutting in and out and "slower vehicles" holding up my lane. I noticed your sticker and thought i would overtake to say a Hi but every time i tried to do that you assumed i was trying to outrun you and you were trying to come to complete right
Hence i sped off when i got an open stretch.

P.S Hope we meet in saner circumstances next time.
Wonderful and nice to hear from you Redrage. I can understand. No worries. Yes, let us catch up some time.
Fauji is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 15th November 2011, 10:50   #13630
BHPian

Date : 13.11
Time: 17:08
Place: opp the Museum road post office.

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-20111113416ul.jpg

Who's this?
Old 15th November 2011, 10:52   #13631
BHPian

Spotted Skoda Superb Black HR 26 BM *** inside South City 1, Rakshak Apt road. It had a small transparent sticker on the rear bumper. Flashed and honked when he overtook me, but no response other than blasting away on the potholed stretch.

Wonder who was this?
Old 15th November 2011, 11:01   #13632
Senior - BHPian

spotted a silver zen (new type) KL 18 registered @ Ecity Ph 1 signal yesterday evening around 5.15
Old 15th November 2011, 11:08   #13633
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by SS-Traveller View Post
Looks like the guy is getting popular . Spotted him this morning at 7:30 am on NH24 near the Mayur Vihar Phase 3 crossing - he overtook me, so he would have noticed the LTD on my own rear windscreen, but there was no acknowledgement even after headlight flashes.
The number is 0396. Poor quality pic from mobile, apologies.

He overtook me from the right and placed his Scorpio in front of my car, so he could not have missed the LTD on the boot of my car. But showed no signs of acknowledgement.

Well, if he is actually driving so much, the Live To Drive sticker seems appropriate

Quote:
Originally Posted by drmohitg View Post
Hey by any chance do you stay near tilak nagar metro station?
I stay in Rajouri Garden.

Last edited by mobike008 : 15th November 2011 at 12:36. Reason: Back to back posts. Please wait for 30 Mins before next post or use EDIT button to make changes to existing post.
Old 15th November 2011, 11:35   #13634
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by StreetAddict View Post
You're welcome!! BTW, I work in the same DELL office. My ride is parked inside the office campus so chances of her getting spotted are less.

Oi Safariwaale Identify yourself

Guess you beat me to it. yeah thats the safari i spot regularly outside dell. lets meet up sometime. i'm pretty close by. what shift are you on?

OT: i wish there was some way to differentiate members from non members. have spotted a couple of cars and have got no reaction from them whatsoever.

Also spotted This in khan market some time ago. Who you be?
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-1.jpg  

Old 15th November 2011, 11:59   #13635
BHPian

Two spottings:
1 - 14-nov. at the signal in the sarjapur road /ORR jn. nice wheels, nice sounding exhaust...but...raced across the next signal on red, only to stop at a garage 100 meters ahead.

2. 15-Nov - spotted the spotters ride at DP parking.
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-dsc02185.jpg  

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-dsc02186-copy.jpg  

ZENnist is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks