Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 18th December 2011, 22:27   #14326
Senior - BHPian

re: Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car

Spotted a Green Chevy Beat with LTD sticker at Meenaxi Mall around 8-8.30pm. I parked my car next to yours. Is it Dreamcatcher?
Old 18th December 2011, 23:05   #14327
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by selfdrive View Post
Yep Vishal, was asking you about the saddlesore certification. I thought you would have received it by now. What about the guys who went with you?

Oh ok, no man still no luck. We both were waiting for their response.

Thanks,
Vishal
Old 18th December 2011, 23:15   #14328
BHPian

The Team-BHP stickers are good. But it would have been better if it had some functional value.

Why not those stickers be "reflective" stickers? So that it will be helpful like a red/silver/yellow reflective strips around the vehicle body.

It will be really helpful if there are some team-bhp stickers with road safety messages... It doesn't need to be a straight forward safety slogans like a government advertisement. Instead it could be a subtle message that would provoke specific segments of drivers.

It could be in several shapes as well...

Mods, please consider... it would be a win-win-win situation for all...

JK
Old 18th December 2011, 23:18   #14329
Team-BHP Support

A fellow member spotted this lovely grey (EDIT: Chocolate Brown) Ritz with Team BHP stickers on the Intermediate Ring Road today.

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-spotted.jpg

Who are you, fellow BHPian?

Credit: MASK

Last edited by suhaas307 : 18th December 2011 at 23:42.
suhaas307 is offline   (9) Thanks
Old 18th December 2011, 23:18   #14330

Quote:
Originally Posted by hemanth.anand View Post
@iikish, i know that you have quoted my post of the same car.
============

OT: you can see my scooty in the reflection
For someone with so many stickers on the car, I guess you expect them to be checking this thread more often
Old 18th December 2011, 23:27   #14331
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by suhaas307 View Post
A fellow member spotted this lovely grey Ritz with Team BHP stickers on the Intermediate Ring Road, presumably today.

Attachment 858139

Ad no mention of the prancing horse? At first, I thought it was the gorgeous ferrari in front of your car that was sporting a t-bhp sticker, since it occupies the entire frame in the picture. I was wondering why on earth you were referring to it as a Ritz!
Old 18th December 2011, 23:31   #14332
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarthikK View Post
Ad no mention of the prancing horse? At first, I thought it was the gorgeous ferrari in front of your car that was sporting a t-bhp sticker, since it occupies the entire frame in the picture. I was wondering why on earth you were referring to it as a Ritz!
No Sir.

The picture was taken by fellow member MASK and he had put it up in the Supercars and Exotics in Bangalore thread. He hadn't noticed the Ritz himself, until he uploaded the pictures onto his computer.

And no, the Ferrari does not need a mention because that sticker-ed Ritz deserves a spot here! *winks*
suhaas307 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 18th December 2011, 23:37   #14333
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
No Sir.

The picture was taken by fellow member MASK and he had put it up in the Supercars and Exotics in Bangalore thread. He hadn't noticed the Ritz himself, until he uploaded the pictures onto his computer.

And no, the Ferrari does not need a mention because that sticker-ed Ritz deserves a spot here! *winks*
Haha , anyway, this chocolate brown Ritz with LTD and LCLC I have spotted once near Jayanagar, but there was no acknowledgement here, assuming this guy is most probably not a member.
KarthikK is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 18th December 2011, 23:40   #14334
Distinguished - BHPian

Spotted a White Swift with LTD in the back bumper(right end). It was in the road behind Anjappar/Nandhini hotel, Koramangala around 1:30 PM today.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A350XWB View Post
Hey Arun ,that was me. I think you were also held up in that horrible traffic block. I took a left and went inside to avoid the block. You live nearby?
Thanks for the acknowledgment. Yes, I got stuck in that traffic and saw you taking left. Where does that road lead to? Does it help to avoid Meenakshi Mall/temple? I stay in Mantri Residency. Where do u stay?

Last edited by arun_josie : 18th December 2011 at 23:41.
Old 19th December 2011, 00:19   #14335
akz

THANKS for your post on our brief encounter, was rushing to job. I do visit TBHP often but never thought of posting myself.

Since this will be my first post, Hi everyone!! Its a wonderful community and hopefully i might be able to contribute something useful to it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SS-Traveller View Post
Spotted BHPian akz's ride this afternoon near the Vaishali Metro station. Had spotted him a few days earlier too, same time & same place. This time we got to exchange waves and handles at the next traffic light. Discovered later that he is a silent member with zero posts!
akz is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 19th December 2011, 00:19   #14336

Quote:
A fellow member spotted this lovely grey (EDIT: Chocolate Brown) Ritz with Team BHP stickers on the Intermediate Ring Road today.

Attachment 858139

Kudos to that member for even looking at that Ritz when such an awesome car was right in front of you
Old 19th December 2011, 08:09   #14337
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by arun_josie View Post
Thanks for the acknowledgment. Yes, I got stuck in that traffic and saw you taking left. Where does that road lead to? Does it help to avoid Meenakshi Mall/temple? I stay in Mantri Residency. Where do u stay?
I stay in Purva Panorama. You can avoid the Mall and temple by taking that left. You go left and take the third right and you reach near BGS school. From there, you can either take the road which leads you to the Meenakshi temple bus stop or take a left and you can reach the road which goes to Nobo Nagar (via the road where you have taken the photograph of your car). It's a life saver these days as the Mall is a real choking point.

Last edited by A350XWB : 19th December 2011 at 08:11.
A350XWB is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 19th December 2011, 10:15   #14338
BHPian

Spotted this Gypsy yesterday around 4:30 PM in RR Nagar Arch Mall basement, please identify yourself.
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-img00347201112181636.jpg  

Old 19th December 2011, 10:24   #14339
Senior - BHPian

Silver Wagon-R TN-02 XX 0319 with LCLC on the rear bumper in front of Forum value Mall, Whitefield at 7 45 this morning. I followed you until hopefarm junction where you went straight towards Kadugodi. I flashed twice near Food world but no response from you.
Old 19th December 2011, 10:32   #14340
BHPian

Spotted a White baleno with a black roof and blacked out glasses on primrose road (off MG road) at about 10:15 this morning. The car had awesome sounding headers. Sorry could'nt note the number though

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks