Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 5th January 2012, 13:22   #14656
BHPian

re: Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car

^^^^ May be its time, we start a new thread " How to spot a BAD driver who is a TBHPian "
Old 5th January 2012, 13:24   #14657
BHPian

Wow!!!!Looks like all the bad drivers on TBhp are surfacing today.A very sad day indeed!!!

@Xryder: I was shocked reading your story!!!It literally sent shivers down my spine and i guess i can understand how you must've felt.I stay in Arekere Mico Layout and i travel frequently on the Delmia road.I've seen and experienced many cabbies driving like lunatics on that narrow stretch.But a BHPian doing this is a real shame for our community!!!!!!

@Vik0728: It was awesome meeting up with you and Speed Kills!!!I must say i loved your ride.Neat.I hate it when people go overboard when they soup up thier ride but yours had the right amount of kit and looked awesome!!!!
Old 5th January 2012, 13:38   #14658
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xryder View Post
Either way, I am just happy that I have to drive this route in the mornings for only one more day. Come Monday, I am on a one-week sabbatical and thereafter, I will be commuting to work in one of those Yamraj-Vahans plying on the roads of Bangalore - the Indica Cab.
Since it highly likely that guy will be commuting and using the same route again, please mention the exact route and time Others using that route can possible watch for such vehicles.

A new thread for such stickered vehicles spotted driving rashly with full details like the infamous blue esteem might be helpful for reference. Something like a self watch and report by the community. Only that the members posting must be honest in reporting.
Old 5th January 2012, 14:05   #14659
Senior - BHPian

had to take a detour to meet up with Oxy this morning and while on the OAR i spotted this white Punto (KA-03-MN-8867) beside my car. it had the w3.team-bhp.com sticker above the right side indicator lamp.
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-_mg_3659.jpg

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-_mg_3660.jpg

i'm not sure if this person is a BHPian as the stickers on my car were in plain view for him but still i did not notice a reaction.
Old 5th January 2012, 14:28   #14660
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by freak1201 View Post
Spotted this etios toyota, maroon coloured on Law Coll road today eve. This is the second time i have spotted you. LTD on left side of bumper and another TBhp sticker on right hand side. I was behind you at the SNDT causway signal and flashed lights twice, but there was no response.
Anyone knows who this is?
Hey Freak1201,

It was indeed me. I did see a flash of light but attributed it to usual chaotic traffic on law college road.
Whats your ride? Next time i will try to keep an eagle eye.
Old 5th January 2012, 14:29   #14661
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porschefire View Post

@Vik0728: It was awesome meeting up with you and Speed Kills!!!I must say i loved your ride.Neat.I hate it when people go overboard when they soup up thier ride but yours had the right amount of kit and looked awesome!!!!
Thanks Abhi. Yes, I don't like going over board myself with any Car, let alone Mine.

In fact, I only recently got the LTD Sticker on my Getzy for one reason alone...That Sticker really tells What I Love rather than Who I am!!
Old 5th January 2012, 15:00   #14662
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by raj_5004 View Post
Spotted Red Fiat Punto Emotion Pack - Reg No. 9530 in Powai today @ 2.20 pm with red & black T-BHP sticker.

I was in a silver innova in the opposite direction, so dint wave or flash. Who are you buddy?
Quote:
Spotted this Punto again today.

Looks like you are a regular on the particular route. But I am unsure whether to wave out to you since you may not be a BHPian considering that you have not acknowledged the previous spotting till now.
Quote:
I spot this Punto almost once a week. We are always on the same route but in opposite directions.

Today I was waiting at a turn when you approached me. We even had eye contact but I dint want to stop you there in the midst of a turn & create a jam.

Buddy, if you are reading this, I was in a white Punto with black roof & alloys with LTD sticker on rear bumper @ lake homes.
Punto No. 9530 again! I spot you almost every week buddy. Today managed to click pics when I spotted you coming from your home (perhaps?) & going towards Hiranandani. I was behind you all the way in a silver Innova, it does not have stickers. Love the way you have maintained your car. I may probably wave at you the day I am in my Punto with LTD sticker.
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-dsc_0946.jpg  

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-dsc_0949.jpg  

Old 5th January 2012, 15:08   #14663
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vid6639 View Post
Just found a Chill Figo with after market alloys on Hosur road near E-city.
Just out of curiosity, was this the car?

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-145120-large.jpg
Old 5th January 2012, 15:17   #14664
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by A350XWB View Post

Attachment 864464
Yes it very much was.

Don't know if the guy saw the sticker on my car then started driving so close or he was just in a hurry.

Last edited by Vid6639 : 5th January 2012 at 15:21.
Old 5th January 2012, 15:28   #14665
Senior - BHPian

^^

Ha ha...I see this car almost everyday parked at the same location. I do not think he is a member!
Old 5th January 2012, 15:28   #14666
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by A350XWB View Post

Attachment 864464
OMG! its you!

just kidding

btw, do you know this guy?
Old 5th January 2012, 15:43   #14667
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vid6639 View Post
Yes it very much was.
Don't know if the guy saw the sticker on my car then started driving so close or he was just in a hurry.
It perfectly matched your description and that's the reason for posting this picture. First, I tried to send you a PM (not to embarrass the person, if he's a member) and then realized that I cannot attach a picture in PM.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latheesh View Post
^^
Ha ha...I see this car almost everyday parked at the same location. I do not think he is a member!
Correct Latheesh, he's our neighbour. See the car every day.
Quote:
Originally Posted by IronH4WK View Post
OMG! its you!
just kidding
btw, do you know this guy?
Hey Hawky, I was expecting this reply from you
Spotting master, you know what car I own.
I don't know this guy personally, but as Latheesh mentioned, I see this car every day in our office campus parking lot.
Old 5th January 2012, 15:49   #14668
Team-BHP Support

Just put a yellow post-it and ask him to remove the stickers as he has no respect for them. lol.

Anyone can drive fast and even cut through traffic but you can do that without inconveniencing any other road user. This guy made me swerve and brake just to avoid hitting him. There's a lorry in the middle lane and an auto in the right lane. I'm behind the lorry and he is behind the auto. The lorry started moving faster than the auto and this guy started to swerve into my lane to go past. I stuck to my lane till I realised this guy is way too close. Then just went to extreme left and shot past all of them. I did not want him even tailing me so sped off. Luckily at the signal he turned right into Phase 1 whereas I go straight to phase 2.
Old 5th January 2012, 16:00   #14669
BHPian

Saw a Grey colour Palio this morning with a tbhp sticker on the center of the rear hatch, just below the rear glass. Forgot the number though I spotted it at around 8:40 am off lingarajpuram road close to the BDA complex
Old 5th January 2012, 18:56   #14670
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xryder View Post
To the MANIAC in the Black Scorpio with an LTD on the rear, outside On-Mobile Office near Delmiya Circle / Kalyani Magnum.

You came for a head-on collision with my car in my lane while you were trying to overtake 4 vehicles at speeds well above 90KMPH, today outside the On-Mobile office near Delmiya Circle at 8.50AM. You knew there was no way in hell you would have overtook those 4 vehicles. The only reason I am alive here is because I stood up on the brakes and also thanks to the i10 driver in your lane who slowed down to let you back into the lane seeing the impending fiasco. I would like to meet you personally to give you a piece of my mind and if possible threaten your family/co-passengers with a near death experience so you would know how it feels. People like you are the bane of this forum and the cause of early demise of probably everyone in your vehicle and other innocent people on the roads.

Do us all a favor and remove the damn LTD sticker from your Scorpio mate. I was shocked when I saw the LTD in my rear view while I was trying to get a glimpse of your number plate. Driving a bigger vehicle does not mean you can bully others on the road into submission. Sincerely hope you go head-on with a Tipper/Lorry/Wall and learn your lesson the hard way.
Have you noted down the number? I've seen a Black Scorpio (other than mine and Fauji's) in that area very frequently (even in my apartment complex) with LTD sticker (Fauji's have LTD+another sticker and mine have transparent stickers along with LTD). The other Black Scorpio have LTD sticker but without team-bhp.com part. Not sure if it's the same Scorpio but let me see if I can get the number next time I see it.
I take that road very frequently and 90kmph on that road is just plain suicidal.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks