Team-BHP > Shifting gears

Search this Thread
Old 21st February 2012, 15:10   #15691
Senior - BHPian

re: Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car

Black Opel Corsa with a "Proud to Drive Safe" sticker on the rear windshield and on the wrong lane !

Wasnt sure if I should put this photo in the jokes thread or in the bad drivers thread !

have blanked the number here(24XX) ,but have uploaded this pic on the BTP website and have also provided the number .
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-corsa.jpg  

speedsatya is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 21st February 2012, 15:38   #15692
Distinguished - BHPian

Black Mid gen honda city
DL3CAK 6692
with snipped GBHP, bumper, rear right , URL snipped off.
URL sticker on number plate.
about 40 minutes back in front of nizamuddin.

Driven gent in the back, so didnt create any nukkad natak of waving, and thumbs ups and pointing...could have been misconstrued.

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-gmbh-hc.png
Old 21st February 2012, 15:39   #15693
BHPian

20 Feb
06:00 PM - Spotted Black Swift with number ending 5723 opposite to HP/ Surya Wave. It had GB (I think) on left side of rear bumper.

07:00 PM - Spotted Fuji's drive stopped opposite to JP Morgan on ORR..
Old 21st February 2012, 17:10   #15694
Senior - BHPian

KA 51 MA 6772 dark grey i10 near Graphite India signal, with redlining sticker on the right of rear bumper. Just now.
Old 21st February 2012, 17:31   #15695
Team-BHP Support

Just spotted familiar Jayanagar BHPian Vikram (Vik0728) in HSR layout!

Vehicle : White Getz GLS
Registration number : KA 05 MH 6663
Sticker(s) : LTD on rear bumper
Place : ORR, HSR layout Agara outside Iblur army camp. You took the right turn towards Koramangala and I continued on the flyover towards HSR
Time : 5pm today
Additional information : immaculate maintenance - the car looked straight out of a showroom, turbo decal on the back, black alloys and fantastic tyres to match

I was on my office-return commute on my Thunderbird, saw him first, flashed and then rode alongside him. He immediately lowered the windows on spotting my stickered helmet, to say a quick Hi. Sorry dude, couldn't stop for a longer chat since I was in a hurry. No pictures taken since I was wearing gloves.
Old 21st February 2012, 17:37   #15696
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarthikK View Post
Just spotted familiar Jayanagar BHPian Vikram (Vik0728) in HSR layout!
immaculate maintenance - the car looked straight out of a showroom, turbo decal on the back, black alloys and fantastic tyres to match
True that! He's got one of the best looking Getz in town

Very tastefully done.

Last edited by speed kills : 21st February 2012 at 17:43.
Old 21st February 2012, 21:52   #15697
BHPian

Saw these 2 cars today, (Tuesday).

Saw the Polo MH 14 CC 21 parked outside Akurdi Railway station.

The Blue Wagon-R MH 14 BR 3311 was what surprised me. Saw it near a petrol pump on Link-Road, Chinchwad. Never seen a Team-Bhpian near my place ever!

Both cars were not manned when I checked it out..

Who are you Bhp-ians?
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-20120221_115025-large.jpg  

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-20120221112-large.jpg  

arrowaby is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 21st February 2012, 23:22   #15698
BHPian

Spotted today at around 5pm near Alpine Eco apartments. You came from the cement grinding facility road behind Graphite India.
KA 0X X X720.
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-dsc00283.jpg  

Old 22nd February 2012, 08:46   #15699
BHPian

Spotted a Grey i20 KA 51 MB 27xx 10 mins before in Electronic City opposite to HP office and near to Nandana mess. It had GotBHP? sticker on the front bumper and LTD on the rear.

Brother, one humble advice. Please be careful when joining the main road from a side road, especially when vehicles are parked on the side (You were joining from a road to my left and going towards the right, crossing my path). Look for oncoming vehicles and move to your designated lane as soon as possible. I would have banged into you if I was doing more than 40 kmph.

Quote:
Originally Posted by arun_josie View Post
Spotted a maroon santro yesterday(Feb 20th) parked in Benision super market, bannerghatta road with "proud to drive safe" sticker, Time: 12:50 PM. Number was ending in 6241. I think this belongs to "A350XWB".
Yes Sir, that was me. Were you nearby or just passing through? Next time, we should meet up, if you are there. I'm a regular at Benison.
Quote:
Originally Posted by speedsatya View Post
Black Opel Corsa with a "Proud to Drive Safe" sticker on the rear windshield and on the wrong lane ! Wasnt sure if I should put this photo in the jokes thread or in the bad drivers thread!
This takes the cake. I think it has become a habit these days. I had to pass through 29th Main in BTM for a couple of months now and I've noticed lots of people doing this. People just can't wait. And driving like this with the "Proud to Drive Safe" sticker? I think he doesn't understand what it means.

Last edited by A350XWB : 22nd February 2012 at 08:58.
Old 22nd February 2012, 10:43   #15700
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by A350XWB View Post
Yes Sir, that was me. Were you nearby or just passing through? Next time, we should meet up, if you are there. I'm a regular at Benison.
Thanks for the acknowledgment mate. I was just passing through. Sure, will meet up next time.

Spotted this Fiesta KA 51 ** 2893 near Loyala School bus stop, bannerghatta road. It had a LTD on the back windscreen. Time: 9:35 AM, today. Who are you mate?
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-fiesta_feb22nd12.jpg  

Old 22nd February 2012, 10:51   #15701
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by arrowaby View Post
Saw these 2 cars today, (Tuesday).

Saw the Polo MH 14 CC 21 parked outside Akurdi Railway station.

Who are you Bhp-ians?
I guess that's coriollis's Polo. He lives in that area IIRC.
Old 22nd February 2012, 10:51   #15702
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by A350XWB View Post
Spotted a Grey i20 KA 51 MB 27xx 10 mins before in Electronic City opposite to HP office and near to Nandana mess. It had GotBHP? sticker on the front bumper and LTD on the rear.

Brother, one humble advice. Please be careful when joining the main road from a side road, especially when vehicles are parked on the side (You were joining from a road to my left and going towards the right, crossing my path). Look for oncoming vehicles and move to your designated lane as soon as possible. I would have banged into you if I was doing more than 40 kmph.

This takes the cake. I think it has become a habit these days. I had to pass through 29th Main in BTM for a couple of months now and I've noticed lots of people doing this. People just can't wait. And driving like this with the "Proud to Drive Safe" sticker? I think he doesn't understand what it means.
I hope BTP does send him the fine receipt . Not a big deterrent ,but still .He will know there are people who are really proud about their driving and their forum !

Yesterday night .Red Punto . Missed a head on collision as he was doing a double overtaking on a 2 lane road in a no overtaking zone ! Turned back and saw this TBHP sticker on his left rear !

I was rushing to the hospital ,hence didnt have the time to turn back and give him a piece of my mind .

I think just like we have infraction rules for posting issues on the forum ,we should have a mechanism of penalising members (provided there is proof against them )
Old 22nd February 2012, 11:07   #15703
Senior - BHPian

Hello,

I spotted a HR (Haryana) registered Scorpio (White Colour) on Western Express Highway in Mumbai today morning at 10 am.

This was at JVLR junction I could not take photo because I was riding my bike.

The Scorpio had two T-BHP stickers on rear side & one sticker on the Left side.

Thanks,
Old 22nd February 2012, 11:07   #15704
BHPian

Spotted manasm's Thar, identified by the gracious top, at Indiranagar this morning.
Old 22nd February 2012, 11:19   #15705
Senior - BHPian

Spotted a black Ford ikon with LTD sticker near hoter Crowne Plaza - yesterday evening around 7.30 - KA03 registered

Most Viewed