Team-BHP > Shifting gears

Search this Thread
Old 1st April 2012, 01:06   #16546
BHPian

re: Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car

Delhi MULTIPLE spottings :::

29th March @ around 1300hours - Near Fortis, Noida Sector-62. White Zen with LTD on left of rear boot door. Had many other stickers non TBHP stickers as well on the boot.

31st March @ around 1330hours - Near Bhairon Mandir, Kalkaji, White Bolero with LTD on rear bumper.

31st March @ around 2100hours - Def Col market, bang opp. to Sagar Ratna, Golden Verna with GBHP on left of rear bumper.

Any takers?
Old 1st April 2012, 09:39   #16547
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by normally_crazy View Post
Caught this Scorpio at the MIDC flyover on JVLR at 3 pm.

Attachment 909235

Sorry if I confused the driver with my actions - I was in the auto gesturing to you. You drove right upto the junction of the WEH where I lost you.

Who is it ?
Dont expect a reply from him buddy.

I saw him doing rounds in Hiranandani near my house. I gestured him to slow down and asked him if he was a BHPian. Well, he is... but he is not that active on the forum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by raj_5004 View Post
Punto No. 9530 again! I spot you almost every week buddy. Today managed to click pics when I spotted you coming from your home (perhaps?) & going towards Hiranandani. I was behind you all the way in a silver Innova, it does not have stickers. Love the way you have maintained your car. I may probably wave at you the day I am in my Punto with LTD sticker.
Just seconds before I spotted the above Scorpio, I saw this Punto being parked (3 stickered cars within meters of each other in Mumbai is a rare sight!). I thought of stopping & talking to the driver but then I saw the Scorpio & thought that he would be an active BHPian (since you have never responded) & left!
Old 1st April 2012, 09:40   #16548
Senior - BHPian

2 more

1) Silver KA 20 reg Santro - Madivala - It had TBHP sticker on rear bumper - Sat (31-Mar) evening around 6

2) Green KA51 registered new BEAT on Hosur Road - Sat (31-Mar) night around 8.30
Old 1st April 2012, 09:53   #16549
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latheesh View Post
2) Green KA51 registered new BEAT on Hosur Road - Sat (31-Mar) night around 8.30
with got bhp? on the right side of the bumper? if yes, that's adg_andy.
Old 1st April 2012, 10:48   #16550
Senior - BHPian

If I am not wrong a very special Gypsy is parked at 3M in HSR layout as I write now.
Saw the gentleman smoking near it. But being a shy person I quietly rode past.
Old 1st April 2012, 11:19   #16551
Senior - BHPian

Lot more to come, just too lazy to upload
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-image0724.jpg  

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-image0743.jpg  

Old 1st April 2012, 12:17   #16552
NPV
Distinguished - BHPian

Spotted few days ago:
When:22 Mar around 4pm
What:Silver Grey coloured Scorpio with Tacho, url and GBHP stickers on hatch door
Where:Entering C V Raman Nagar from the Old Madras Road/Michael Palya side
Reg:KA 03 XX 8667

You overtook me at the railway crossing when entering C V Raman Nagar. You proceeded straight inside the DRDO township past LRDE and I turned right towards Bagmane Tech Park. Who art thou ?

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-cvrn-22-mar-2012.jpg
Old 1st April 2012, 13:05   #16553
Team-BHP Support

Had been to 3M Car care, HSR layout yesterday morning and ended up having an unplanned team-BHP meet session with shishir_bn who had come to get his xylo checked up, sidhu_bangalore (owner of the 3M centre), and moderator Jaggu sir who had brought along a famous Gypsy. 3 birds killed (oops! i mean snapped) in 1 stone!

Do I beat IronH4wk with this record? Snapping up 3 BHPians at the same location, unplanned

shishir_bn zapped! Maroon Xylo with the LTD. Was nice to meet you after the chikmagalur drive
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-dsc_0830.jpg

Moderator Jaggu had brought along this (famous on team-bhp) Gypsy to 3M yesterday. Was nice to meet you at 3M again sir. I think I had met you some months ago, also at the same 3M centre.
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-dsc_0833.jpg

No one seems to have spotted the Jet yesterday. So I spotted myself at 3M and now I'm uploading my own spotting
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-dsc_0908.jpg

Quote:
Originally Posted by download2live View Post
If I am not wrong a very special Gypsy is parked at 3M in HSR layout as I write now.
Saw the gentleman smoking near it. But being a shy person I quietly rode past.
I think you mean this same gypsy that I have uploaded here in this post. That has to be Jaggu sir. He came yesterday and I overheard him setting up a time for a detailing session at 3M sometime today.

Last edited by KarthikK : 1st April 2012 at 13:07.
Old 1st April 2012, 13:29   #16554
Senior - BHPian

Pictures of T-bhp stickers on my Figo 1.2 and Swift 1.3
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-img154.jpg  

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-img155.jpg  

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-img156.jpg  

Old 1st April 2012, 14:40   #16555
BANNED

Spotted a Smashingly superb Fiat Punto near British Library, One whistle and the member stopped - Sujith1100

And a Zen near Sahakarnagar Railway crossing, No response inspite of flashing headlights and Honking.

Both the occassions , i was on my Beetle.
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-imag_1458.jpg  

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-imag_1457.jpg  

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-imag_1463.jpg  

Old 1st April 2012, 14:44   #16556
BHPian

Spotted in Mumbai, at Hiranandani Gardens, Powai, a silver Alto with the number ending with 6665. You had the LTD sticker on the hatch and your car was parked near the Janata Bakery. Who are you mate?

Last edited by swarooppatil : 1st April 2012 at 14:59.
Old 1st April 2012, 14:56   #16557
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronH4WK View Post
with got bhp? on the right side of the bumper? if yes, that's adg_andy.
Yes, it had gotbhp sticker

Another one today:

11.45 AM Black Scorpio KA03 MF reg - spotted at Cambridge Layout near the small bridge. It had 3 TBHP stickers on tail gate
Old 1st April 2012, 18:16   #16558
Senior - BHPian

At 18:00 I spotted a white Maruti Swift (KL 07 BK 01x6) with LTD sticker on boot, parked near Ashoka Theatre, Kodungalur

Old 1st April 2012, 19:40   #16559
Senior - BHPian

couple of spottings today:

black i20 (KL-43-A-8800) with LTD on the right corner of the rear bumper parked opposite Kalyan Jewelers on Dickenson road (wifey and me were walking towards Safina Plaza after parking on the Dickenson road):
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-_mg_5665.jpg

on our return (walking on Dispensary road) spotted a silver Baleno (KA-01-MC-527) with got bhp? on the boot lid and one of 'em big transparent one (Driven By?) on the rear glass turning left at signal:
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-_mg_5666.jpg
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-_mg_5667.jpg

as luck would have it, i was carrying the long lens (55-250) and hence could get you before you disappeared down the road:
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-_mg_5669.jpg

btw, nice alloys!

Last edited by IronH4WK : 1st April 2012 at 19:58.
Old 1st April 2012, 20:59   #16560
Distinguished - BHPian

1) Spotted this Blue Indica KA 04 ** 2285 near Naturals, JP Nager. LTD on the back windscreen and IDS on the back bumper. Date/Time: Mar 31st/9:00AM

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-indica_mar3112.jpg

2) Spotted a White Scorpio KA 41 ** 9002 with LTD just below the back windscreen. It was some where in Jayanager. Date/Time: Mar 31st/10:45PM

3) Silver Swift KA 51 ** 8992 with LTD on the back bumper and url sticker+driven by tbhp near the front driver side door. Location: Near Purva Panorama apartment, Bannerghatta RoadDate/Time: Mar 31st/12:45PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holyghost View Post
That was me. Sorry to reply so late
Thanks for the acknowledgment!

Most Viewed