Team-BHP > Shifting gears

Search this Thread
Old 17th April 2012, 21:59   #16936
BHPian

re: Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car

Spotted Maruti 800 on ORR till the left to hosur road at around 1pm. You had the weirdest form of TBHP stickers, cut and pasted weirdly. One example can be seen below on the rear left. Rash driving, only saving grace was that you were indicating when you would zig zag left or right.
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-20120417_125717.jpg

Spotted a Sea Gray Figo at 100 Feet Road, parked around 3:15pm with LTD between the rear windscreen and the number plate. Didnt get a look at any other detail.

Spotted a Gray punto with LCLC (the gray one) around 7pm somewhere in Tippasandra. No other details.

Spotted a Wagon R with LTD on St. Marks Road around 8pm. Neatly driven. Followed you uptil almost racecourse road.

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-20120417_200846.jpg
Old 17th April 2012, 22:00   #16937
Senior - BHPian

I saw this white Xylo with LCLC sticker taking U turn in front of Akme apartments in Bellandur.
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-17042012612001.jpg  

Old 17th April 2012, 23:41   #16938
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by jogidada
Live spotting! Spotted a MH43 Rg Ritz on Sancheti bridge and managed to exchange handles in traffic Nice to see you gaddiwale. Hope I got the handle right!

Also spotted a black Endy today morning on Senapati Bapat road in front of Marriott heading towards Ganeshkhind. LTD sticker on the driver side door. Was that siddheshb by any chance? Seem to recognize Samara from the ownership thread.
Nice to meet you jogidada. I saw the LTD sticker on your car, and was following your car in the traffic, finally catch you up.
Old 18th April 2012, 01:33   #16939
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by jogidada View Post
Also spotted a black Endy today morning on Senapati Bapat road in front of Marriott heading towards Ganeshkhind. LTD sticker on the driver side door. Was that siddheshb by any chance? Seem to recognize Samara from the ownership thread.
Yes, it was me and Samara

I saw a White VW with LTD on right rear bumper in the morning opposite Gaikwad Petrol Pump in Aundh, just as I came out of my society.. was that subodh or noopster by any chance?

Last edited by siddheshb : 18th April 2012 at 01:36.
Old 18th April 2012, 09:29   #16940
BHPian

Saw a Ford Ikon with LTD on rear bumper - took a right from Tavarekere towards Jayadeva in Advaitha signal. KA19 registration - who are you BHPian?
Old 18th April 2012, 12:19   #16941
BHPian

Fresh, Out-Of-The-Oven spottings. All in DELL Services campus in Sector-125, NOIDA.

Ya'll, we work in the same company, probably in the same department!!
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-photo.jpg  

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-untitled.jpg  

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-20120418-07.57.09.jpg  

Old 18th April 2012, 12:26   #16942
Distinguished - BHPian

Spotted last week from mamura onwards, last digits 0102
Damn, made me wish I had an SUV!
I could never carve up traffic like you did.
Hell, I was too scared to even follow in the gaps you created!!
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-20120413-060733608-large.jpg  

Old 18th April 2012, 12:40   #16943
Senior - BHPian

^^This car has been documented here number of times, though we are yet to get an acknowledgement
Old 18th April 2012, 12:47   #16944
Senior - BHPian

1) Spotted a Silver Alto K10 (Reg. No. 6665) yesterday in Chandivali with LTD sticker on the rear hatch glass.

2) Spotted a Silver Punto (Reg. No. 8917) today outside Vikhroli bus depot (towards Kailash complex) with LTD sticker on the rear hatch glass.
Old 18th April 2012, 12:52   #16945
BHPian

offlate have spotted couple of cars with team-bhp stickers between Express Way - Mayur Vihar - Akshardhaam stretch and most of them have been driving rash, was driving so couldnt note their numbers but then it completely defeats the purpose of safe driving if this is what we are all about.

I think maybe its time to reconsider on the whole sticker concept, it does not give a good picture of the forum if someone is driving like a crazy nut with the forum sticker on his car.
Old 18th April 2012, 13:06   #16946
BHPian

Spotted Rocky_Balboa today morning on ORR. Nice patient driving there mate. I tend to lose my cool whenever a cabbie cuts me off. What's the secret if I may ask?
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-img00307201204180937.jpg
Old 18th April 2012, 14:55   #16947
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by StreetAddict View Post
Fresh, Out-Of-The-Oven spottings. All in DELL Services campus in Sector-125, NOIDA.

Ya'll, we work in the same company, probably in the same department!!
And the same model of cars !! Does Dell have a tie up with Tata for supply of Safari to it's employees ?? :P
Old 18th April 2012, 15:34   #16948
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by invincible7 View Post
offlate have spotted couple of cars with team-bhp stickers between Express Way - Mayur Vihar - Akshardhaam stretch and most of them have been driving rash, was driving so couldnt note their numbers but then it completely defeats the purpose of safe driving if this is what we are all about.
Even I use this stretch on daily basis, I haven't spotted much T-bhp stickered car on this particular stretch.

I drive a Silver colored Ritz, I hope you have never spotted the same being drive rashly.
Old 18th April 2012, 15:50   #16949
BHPian

I too use this stretch almost daily and yeah it was not Ritz, its not about what car it was or not.
The question is " whether it is right to place a sticker Drive Safe/Live to Ride and drive rashly".
Old 18th April 2012, 16:48   #16950
BHPian

Live Spotting in my office :

White Swift (old model) in my office campus at Mathura Road, parked diagonally opposite to my Fiesta. Is the owner a part of the System Verilog Training at my office right now?

The Swift on the extreme left of the picture, sports the LCLC sticker on the RHS of the bumper. Picture nor very clear, as its been taken through the tinted glasses of my office.
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-tbhp-pic.jpg  

Last edited by Sugeeta : 18th April 2012 at 17:04.

Most Viewed