Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 8th May 2012, 11:42   #17311
Senior - BHPian

re: Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car

Quote:
Originally Posted by aditya@pune View Post
Spotted Maron color Indica Vista in hinzewadi traffic jam at 10:45AM. You were in first lane. Who are you Sir?
Thats BHPian amitwlele.
Old 8th May 2012, 11:47   #17312
Team-BHP Support

This Safari overtook me near Maharaja signal around 2330 and I was behind it at Sony World signal, Koramangala after which both of us were on IRR but it sped off.

This is the 3rd time in as many days that a T-BHP stickered vehicle had overtaken me on the road and yet no form of signal nor acknowledgement when I flash my headlights.

Where's all the louve people? Not cool!
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-wp_000274.jpg  

Old 8th May 2012, 12:13   #17313
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rohi_rao View Post
My T-BHP sighting folder on laptop was overflowing and had to get these out today. Was seriously held up last month. Is there a max number of pics per post? I read the posting rules once more before posting this long sighting list but did not find anything related. Mods if this one seems lengthy please do the needful. Modbile users pardon me
So folks here it goes!

2 May 2012 KA 03 MP 2602. I guess Driving_Nomad's ABARATH Punto. ORR Doddanekundi.
Attachment 924776
uff!
Unfortunately, that's not mine! The Team-BHP handle of this car's owner has been unknown yet!
See Hemanth.Anand's post on page 1096 of this thread.
Old 8th May 2012, 12:21   #17314
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parthasarathig View Post
And here's my baby waiting still for ze H4wk to spot her
ze h4wk is not someone special; he just spends more time than others with a camera and the forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by rohi_rao View Post
My T-BHP sighting folder on laptop was overflowing and had to get these out today.
most of them you've spotted have not been acknowledged till now.

14 April 2012.KA 05 MD 9925. Silver Ford fiesta.ORR after Sarjapur signal.

spotted in Forum Mall Koramangala; not acknowledged.

19 April 2012. KA 41 M 3632. Black Swift. Near HSR layout. Spotted many times later near BSK 2 Stage

parks in my office; not acknowledged.

30 April 2012 KA 53 -blur-blur i10. ORR

belongs to prince_alex

Quote:
Originally Posted by libranof1987 View Post
where's the what?
Old 8th May 2012, 13:24   #17315
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Driving_Nomad View Post
Unfortunately, that's not mine! The Team-BHP handle of this car's owner has been unknown yet!
See Hemanth.Anand's post on page 1096 of this thread.
Aw! My bad. On page 1096 when you said "It was me.." I thought you are acknowledging all the sightings in the quote. If only I had scrolled a bit more down
Old 8th May 2012, 13:54   #17316
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by libranof1987 View Post
This is the 3rd time in as many days that a T-BHP stickered vehicle had overtaken me on the road and yet no form of signal nor acknowledgement when I flash my headlights.
Buddy, as I learned it the hard way, most of the vehicles with LTD sticker belongs to non-members or seldom users of the forum. No wonder this one is the most faked sticker. I have spotted lots of vehicles with LTD, but very very few acknowledgements.
Old 8th May 2012, 14:02   #17317
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by jagrocks7 View Post
I was trying to buy the sticker set but noticed that there is no option of Master Card in credit card payment, Cant i use my Master Card CC for this purchase. Please Help.
Hi jagrocks7,

We are in the process of adding MasterCard to the store, but it requires a longer verification process for us - which is what we are currently waiting on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by el lobo 6061 View Post
Yes you can use Master Card, incidentally which I too used for purchasing. You could use PayPal option for payment.
This was true once upon a time, but we've removed paypal as a payment option since a while now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by abhisheksircar View Post
I thought I would be first to post a fake one.
Well, not the first one - but certainly the best quality one (picture)!!

Thanks,
R
Old 8th May 2012, 18:23   #17318
BHPian

Spotted a white elantra with LTD ticker on the left hand corner of the rear bumper parked in SDB 4, 5th floor, CTS, Mepz this morning.

Who are you Bhpian?
Old 8th May 2012, 19:04   #17319
Senior - BHPian

Spotted a gray Figo with an 'i drive safe' sticker at rear at 5pm today on the Chennai One road/toll.
Old 8th May 2012, 19:58   #17320
BHPian

Spotted this near my house. If you look closely, this is not the tbhp LTD sticker!! :-D
Attached Images

Old 8th May 2012, 20:26   #17321
Distinguished - BHPian

Spotted this Alto K10 in the parking lot at Mapro Farm at Panchgani on Sunday. A bunch of youngsters from Pune were in it. Waved to the driver and traded chat and pics. Nice meeting you Souvik!

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-20120506_114121.jpg

Later that same day, around 7 in the evening, on Mankhurd-Ghatkopar Link Road, spotted a well-maintained white Octavia Tdi, number ending 2325 at one of the signals. Was right behind you in my Vento, dipped my lights at you a couple of times and then zoomed ahead of you to show you my stickers. No idea if you noticed- who is this?
Old 8th May 2012, 20:40   #17322
Senior - BHPian

Spotted these cars today in Mangalore

1. Alstonlobo's immaculately maintained Bluish Grey Beat LT(Red/Black LCLC sticker on the driver's side,rear bumper), Regn NO. KA-19XX-8367 near Kadri at around 12:30 PM. You were inside the car trying to put or take something from the front seat( it was the same time when the Omni went in flames just up the road near Wines n Spiritz). I passed you in a Silver Santro and waved at you, but you were looking towards your front passenger seat, hence you may not have seen me. This was the second time I spotted you car

2. A Black Logan, KA-21 registered, with Black/Red LCLC sticker on the rear bumper(right side)parked near Nehru Maidan at around 13:30.

3. A KA-19 registered Silver Swift VXi near Mandovi Motors showroom/workshop on the highway, with "Driven By" transparent sticker on the rear glass at around 15:00.

Last edited by skanchan95 : 8th May 2012 at 21:04.
Old 8th May 2012, 21:50   #17323
BHPian

Spotted about 10 minutes back - A white Punto active parked outside Windsor Park apartments in Vaibhav Khand Indirapuram. UP 14 regd. Car had many stickers including LTD and GBHP on rear hatch.

Who be you? This one definitely seemed like a bhpian's car?
Old 8th May 2012, 22:23   #17324
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by skanchan95 View Post
1. Alstonlobo's immaculately maintained Bluish Grey Beat LT(Red/Black LCLC sticker on the driver's side,rear bumper), Regn NO. KA-19XX-8367 near Kadri at around 12:30 PM. You were inside the car trying to put or take something from the front seat( it was the same time when the Omni went in flames just up the road near Wines n Spiritz). I passed you in a Silver Santro and waved at you, but you were looking towards your front passenger seat, hence you may not have seen me. This was the second time I spotted you car

You went overboard with the car's condition its not washed since a month, not in town during weekends actually. I had to submit a few documents to hdfc hence was fishing those out from the seat and glove box, pardon me for not noticing you, the traffic and heat was killing. To make matters worse I was getting late to office. How come no pic?
Old 8th May 2012, 22:25   #17325
BHPian

Who was driving a golden ?Corolla? with I drive safe on the left apron and gotbhp on the boot at 7:35PM on the police station road in peenya? I had stopped for the rain to subside. It had to rain the day i took out the bike after 4 months Otherwise i would not have seen you.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks