Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 17th May 2012, 10:28   #17476
Senior - BHPian

re: Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car

17th May : 10 am -

Spotted a black Swift LXi (new facelifted version) with GOT BHP sticker on rear glass in Chandivali towards Chandivali studio, Reg No. I guess is 8503 or something similar.

I was behind you in a Punto, but did not bother flashing as the traffic was too heavy.
Old 17th May 2012, 10:55   #17477
BHPian

Two spotting today:

BTM first stage 11th main (I think its was 11th) black Ford Ikon no: 589 with “LTD” on rear bumper. The car was parked.

Indiranagar 100ft Road silver alto no: 7923 with “LTD” on the back and stickers on each quarter panel. Thought of flashing at you but you were taking a turn.

Who are you bhpians?
Old 17th May 2012, 11:28   #17478
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mayankk View Post
Sorry for your agony, brother, but it seems he DID have enough BHP to catch up.
I think you should have put a "Got brakes? " sticker! !
Got Brakes!! - This cracked me up. We should probably have one of these made; given the number of morons on the road. But yeah, he had enough BHP to catch up and ram into me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronH4WK View Post
oops! rear-ended, eh? feel your pain mate.

three months back my car's rear bumper looked like that!
Very painful bro. But I guess this is part of life on the road.

Quote:
Originally Posted by normally_crazy View Post
Try pushing out the dented part slowly from inside. 90% it should snap back into shape
Nahi yaar. This is beyond repair. See the crack below the boot? That's the bumper ripped off due to the impact.

- Linea owners please note - Take immense care of the metal strips on each side of the rear bumper. A pair of those costs 3/4 the amount of the whole bumper. Learnt it the hard way.

Last edited by mobike008 : 17th May 2012 at 14:59. Reason: Only 2 smileys per post. Please read the rules before proceeding.
Old 17th May 2012, 11:42   #17479
Distinguished - BHPian

1) Spotted a black swift with "got bhp?" on the back bumper left corner and LTD on the right corner. Location: Nice Road/Banneghatta Road junction. Time: 9:15 AM

2) Silver Swift KA 02 ** 1246 with transparent redlining sticker on the back windscreen. Location: near 3M store, HSR Layout store. Time 10:15 AM

3) Grey Swift with IDS on the front bumper, Location: parked near 3M store, HSR Layout store. Time 10:15 AM.

4) Blue verna KA 05 ** 6112 with multiple tbhp stickers. Location: parked near 3M store, HSR Layout store. Time 10:30 AM.
Old 17th May 2012, 11:46   #17480
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceman7

Got Brakes!! - This cracked me up. We should probably have one of these made; given the number of morons on the road. But yeah, he had enough BHP to catch up and ram into me.
Sorry that happened to the white beauty.
Question is did you claim insurance on this one? Sometimes people find it amusing when they read out stickers and try to create a lot of problems like this on the roads. I noticed an increase in the number of honks behind me after putting the IDS sticker. I came to understand what non bhpians behind us think of our stickers. Here is an interpretation of sorts.

Bhp sticker - interpretation by non bhpians
Got bhp?- dikhaoon? (yes letme show you)

I drive safe- to side de na be(no matter whatever the situation you give space)

Live cars love cars- lets dragrace at the traffic light then

Redlining sticker- hear my redlined exhaust note vroom vroom even from honda dios with FFEs

Hope you are more careful next time. People cant stand beautiful cars like linea. They will stay away from mercedes and bmws but they like to have some fun with indian made cars. You get my drift right?

Safe driving.
Old 17th May 2012, 11:51   #17481

Please reupload second picture in potrait mode as it was in landscape

One good looking Fiat Adventure, sighted few days back near Hockey stadium on Langford Road, Bangalore. KA 01 - Z 4397.

KA05 - MG 6079 . Sighted a few days back on Langford Road, Near Hockey stadium, Bangalore.

Back to back posts, please use multiple picture upload functionality instead. Thanks
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-img_1105.jpg  

Last edited by mobike008 : 17th May 2012 at 13:36. Reason: Back to back posts, please use multiple picture upload functionality instead. Thanks
Old 17th May 2012, 12:20   #17482
Senior - BHPian

/today's stuff/

silver Swift (KA-04-MD-9726) on 80ft road Indiranagar (just before the Maruti Driving School):
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-_mg_6299.jpg

a white A-Star with Driven By on the center top of the rear glass parked opposite Wipro office in Koramangala 1st block (just after the signal). couldn't get a picture.

ZENnist on Hosur road:
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-_mg_6305.jpg
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-_mg_6306.jpg

new entrant to our DP parking - white Fiesta (KA-53-M-3790) with IDS:
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-_mg_6307.jpg
Old 17th May 2012, 13:16   #17483
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by samoukar View Post
One good looking Fiat Adventure, sighted few days back near Hockey stadium on Langford Road, Bangalore. KA 01 - Z 4397.
I've seen this earlier once, driven by a lady on hosur road.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mayankk View Post
I think you should have put a "Got brakes? " sticker! !
+1. And on our roads we definitely need to sport some more like Got Brains? stickers
Old 17th May 2012, 13:44   #17484
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Added_flavor View Post
Spotted, waved and received a friendly wave back on outer ring road near total mall. Hi there Sir! One can surely say you are a bhpian the moment one sees you drive!
Thanks for spotting me, i think first time here. I was going to KR Puram railway station to drop my family.
Sorry, happened to check this thread today only.
Old 17th May 2012, 15:32   #17485
Team-BHP Support

Spotted a purple fluidic verna (not sure what they call that color) with LTD on the rear bumper, near EGL campus on Domlur IRR, at around 9am. It was well driven, so I assume it is a member. Registration no. was KA 51 MA XXXX or something like that. Could you please own up, BHPian?

Quote:
Originally Posted by arun_josie View Post
1) Spotted a black swift with "got bhp?" on the back bumper left corner and LTD on the right corner. Location: Nice Road/Banneghatta Road junction. Time: 9:15 AM
Sticker locations match perfectly. This could have been me, except for the fact that my Swift is Blue and I wasn't on Bannerghatta road at 9:15AM.

Last edited by KarthikK : 17th May 2012 at 15:37.
Old 17th May 2012, 17:05   #17486
BHPian

Spotted Ford Figo (Not sure Black or Blue) with Live to Drive on rear right side of bumper today afternoon at 1pm.

The Vehicle was parked near by a vegetable shop in Immadihalli main road Whitefield. Who are you bhpian ?
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-17052012110.jpg  

Old 17th May 2012, 18:35   #17487
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by naveen.raju View Post
Spotted this Linea at 9.30am
Location - Kaloor Kadavanthara Bridge

URL sticker on the number plate.

BHPian?
Is there a "LTD' on Boot ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceman7 View Post
OK. So we all know that our TBHP stickers look cool and chic. But do we know whether or not they are durable and can withstand abuse? Well, I found out. And in a not so nice way.

Following below are before and after pics of the sticker on my ride.

Viewer discretion is advised for image # 2.

Before
Did you reverse in top gear or he pumped like hell?(To make you furious...)
My heart is half broken seeing the molested beauty

Last edited by noopster : 18th May 2012 at 12:20. Reason: Merged back-to-back posts
Old 17th May 2012, 18:53   #17488
Senior - BHPian

Chennai spotting

Spotted today, a golden beige TN reg linea with the red/black "love cars live cars"(on rear bumper RHS) on guindy flyover(time : 5:55PM).

It also had ARMY stickered on rear windshield.
Old 17th May 2012, 19:10   #17489
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parthasarathig View Post
Sorry that happened to the white beauty.
Question is did you claim insurance on this one? Sometimes people find it amusing when they read out stickers and try to create a lot of problems like this on the roads. I noticed an increase in the number of honks behind me after putting the IDS sticker. I came to understand what non bhpians behind us think of our stickers. Here is an interpretation of sorts.

Bhp sticker - interpretation by non bhpians
Got bhp?- dikhaoon? (yes letme show you)

I drive safe- to side de na be(no matter whatever the situation you give space)

Live cars love cars- lets dragrace at the traffic light then

Redlining sticker- hear my redlined exhaust note vroom vroom even from honda dios with FFEs

Safe driving.
Hahaha. You crack me up with your interpretations Partha . Especially loved the Got BHP interpretation. Yes I did claim insurance. Apparently the repairs are not as cheap as I would think they would be.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunney View Post
Did you reverse in top gear or he pumped like hell?(To make you furious...)
My heart is half broken seeing the molested beauty
Imagine my plight. I wanted to cry. But all is well. No one got hurt. And that is what is important.
Old 17th May 2012, 19:16   #17490
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunney View Post
Is there a "LTD' on Boot ?
Nope. Just had the small URL sticker on the number plates.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks