Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 29th May 2012, 15:35   #17686
Senior - BHPian

re: Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car

Quote:
Originally Posted by a*ed View Post
Spotted a very well maintained Black Hyundai Getz near Siemens office, E-City at around 10.20 today morning.

Was sporting alloys and had the following reg number - 3513.

Couldn't take a picture as i had to stop for traffic and you entered the lane opposite to Siemens.

Wonder whose it is?
i would suggest don't stalk that Getzy; it has all the 007 gadgets, rockets, oil slick - the works

a lil' birdie tells me the stalker was not in a red car. is it true?

Last edited by IronH4WK : 29th May 2012 at 15:38.
Old 29th May 2012, 15:39   #17687
BHPian

What: Karnataka registered Fiat Linea. Our's was parked right next to your car.
Where: Ooty
When: 27th May, 2012
Stickers: Possibly all of them
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-_dsc0267.jpg  

Old 29th May 2012, 16:01   #17688
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarthikK View Post

Vehicle 2 : Red A-Star
Stickers: LTD on rear bumper, driven by... on the rear windshield
Place : IRR, outside EGL campus going towards the flyover
Time : 9.15am today

Anyone owning up to these spottings?
Quote:
Originally Posted by hemanth.anand View Post
KarthikK, going by the time and place, its most probably a*ed
If the number was XXXXXX4162, its definitely him.
Photo in the below post by another A-Star owner glenrox.
Quote:
Originally Posted by KarthikK View Post
Thanks hemanth , I think it is a*ed in that case, I recognize that LTD location now and it was definitely the same car with KA 51 XX XXXX. Was quite well driven patiently.
Thanks hemanth.anand , that was indeed me. *thumbs up sir*

Thanks for the spotting KarthikK and apologies for the late acknowledgement.

Quote:
Spotted a very well maintained Black Hyundai Getz near Siemens office, E-City at around 10.20 today morning.

Was sporting alloys and had the following reg number - 3513.

Couldn't take a picture as i had to stop for traffic and you entered the lane opposite to Siemens.

Wonder whose it is?

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronH4WK View Post
i would suggest don't stalk that Getzy; it has all the 007 gadgets, rockets, oil slick - the works

a lil' birdie tells me the stalker was not in a red car. is it true?

The stalker was definitely NOT in a red A-Star and yeah i could see the gadgets through those Crystal Clear glasses.

As a matter of fact, good memory considering that i was 2 cars behind you!!

Wonderfully maintained. I seriously envy the condition in which you've kept the car. Even after so many years, the paint is gleaming. *thumbs up*
Old 29th May 2012, 16:10   #17689
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilMonSter View Post
Spotted a yellow Nano in Vasant Kunj yesterday

that was me! I was there for the weekly market!
Old 29th May 2012, 16:16   #17690
Senior - BHPian

After a long gap, I spotted 3 cars with TBHP stickers today. Here they go in reverse chronological order.
1. At 3.45 pm, a red Swift with reg. no. KA 41 N xxxx, taking right at Kundanahalli Colony, opposite KHT Motors service centre. It had LTD on the left and LCLC on the right of rear bumper.
2. A light blue auto i10 on the Nallurahalli road at around 10 am, with LCLC in the centre of rear bumper. I think I've seen it in SAP Labs before.
3. Green Safari, KA 01 MG xxxx, in Gunjur at around 9.45 am. It had LTD on the right of rear bumper and LCLC in the centre of front bull bar. After overtaking me, the driver showed no sign of exchanging waves. I think I've seen this too before..
Old 29th May 2012, 19:02   #17691
BHPian

Linea (Tuscan Wine / Flamenco Red) spotted near Netkallappa circle KA** MB 506 with LTD on rear center brake light.

Edit: Sorry for poor quality pics - cellphone cam.

Last edited by Technocrat : 31st May 2012 at 01:10. Reason: Removed atatchement as they had incorrect orientation & you can hardly make out anything from those pics. Please post good quality pics only, thanks
Old 29th May 2012, 19:05   #17692
BHPian

Red Chevy cruze spotted at 10am, deenanath Mangeshkar hospital parking lot, Pune
Old 29th May 2012, 19:19   #17693
Distinguished - BHPian

Ooh- a 3-way spotting!
Quote:
Originally Posted by vikram18 View Post
Red Chevy cruze spotted at 10am, deenanath Mangeshkar hospital parking lot, Pune
That's rahul_sinha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahul_sinha View Post
Spotted silver/grey Vista Quadrajet at Deenanath Mangeshkar hospital parking with LTD sticker a the rear. Does it belong to Reinhard?
Reinhard, your turn!
Old 29th May 2012, 20:10   #17694
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
As a matter of fact, good memory considering that i was 2 cars behind you!!
here's the math:
i scanned the long line at pay and pass lane at the toll gate and i didn't remember seeing a red A-Star with LTD on the right corner of the rear bumper (at least the first 10). even if you were in the lane (joined the tail), due to the length, you wouldn't have caught up with me by the time i turned at Siemens. ta da!

Quote:
Wonderfully maintained. I seriously envy the condition in which you've kept the car. Even after so many years, the paint is gleaming. *thumbs up*
thank you for the kind words; i'm sure Getzy is blushing right now!!

/in other news/

that Yeti is on my ignore list now (i know i know - it belongs to shankar.balan)
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-_mg_6438.jpg

white Swift (KA-52-M-2124) on BETL:
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-_mg_6440.jpg

gray Getz Prime (KA-05-MG-5052) on Bannerghatta road (the transparent sticker is on the rear glass):
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-_mg_6444.jpg

white A-Star at the corner of Corner House (how weird is that!) on the road next to what is now called Fame Shankarnag (old Symphony):
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-_mg_6445.jpg

white Linea on Hosur road (nearing Madiwala) with non-standard w3 sticker:
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-_mg_6446.jpg
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-_mg_6447.jpg

well, non-standard LTD:
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-_mg_6458.jpg

silver WagonR parked next to Ulsoor lake:
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-_mg_6473.jpg

black Alto K10 (KA-53-Z-5610) in Banaswadi; spotted you on the BTM road the same evening as the above Getz was spotted:
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-_mg_6477.jpg
note to the driver: don't pull such stunts to show off your stickers. overtaking me while i was maneuvering a speed breaker to get ahead of me was uncalled for.

non-standard redlining sticker on a Trax (in our friendly neighbourhood MOD's lane):
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-_mg_6481.jpg

black Ford Fiesta (KA-03-ML-3537) parked on the road opposite RMZ Millenia next to Ulsoor lake:
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-_mg_6482.jpg

red Chevy Spark (KA-51-N-5822; which a*ed missed) just after the ECity toll gate this morning:
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-_mg_6493.jpg

Last edited by IronH4WK : 29th May 2012 at 20:13.
Old 29th May 2012, 20:35   #17695
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by autocrat View Post
Same red Punto that I reported this morning was in accenture outdoor parking lot later.

I thought the LTD sticker might be fake, but upon close scrutiny noticed 'team-bhp' part was cut away

There is a sticker on the number plate so figured out s/he's bought the sticker set and might be a bhp-ian

Who are you bhp-ian?
I see this Punto KA 50 N 1946 in my office parking these days. Will stick a post-it and try to get in touch with the owner. I am wondering why would one "edit" the sticker

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-dsc00369.jpg

Yesterday morning 7:26am ORR near Salarpuria Softzone. Black Second gen (?) Honda City KA 51 N 7877. Has been spotted couple of times before, but not sure was acknowledged
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-dsc00375.jpg  

Old 29th May 2012, 21:20   #17696
BHPian

Spotted a red colored Swift outside the Wakdewadi Vodafone store. Any idea who this is?
Old 29th May 2012, 22:41   #17697
BHPian

Two spottings in BLR today;

1. A gray ford figo with LTD sticker on the rear near 8th cross malleshwaram. Regn No ended with 5228 (or 8225).

2. A dark blue Verna near Canara Union, Malleshwaram. Had got bhp sticker on the rear. Regn no was KA01 ** 672.

Last edited by prateekm : 29th May 2012 at 22:42.
Old 30th May 2012, 06:36   #17698
Distinguished - BHPian

Spotted this grey Figo with LTD (I think it was KA 01 ** 524) near Singasandra. Time: around 5PM on 29th.

Please follow lane discipline and not the vehicle in front of you because this is a two way service lane + there is a divider indicating the same but still you ignored that.
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-figo_29thmay12.jpg  

Old 30th May 2012, 08:07   #17699
BHPian

Spotted this Figo today at 7:40am at Bannerghatta Road near Mantri Elite.

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-20120530_074241.jpg
Old 30th May 2012, 08:25   #17700
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sajo
Multiple spottings yesterday :

MH 12 HF registered Fortuner turning towards Karishma from Karve Road, LCLC below the rear number plate : I guess this is Monaro CV8 , ~ 10.30 am.
Nope not me.
Mine's a GV registered with a LTD sticker on the rear bumper..

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks