Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 12th June 2012, 22:19   #17971
Team-BHP Support

re: Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car

Quote:
Originally Posted by a*ed View Post
Spotted a Black Linea with LTD on the rear bumper around 9:00 pm last night on the road opposite to Siemens building, E-City.

I was in the opposite lane and was going towards Siemens. Spotted the black Linea and somehow felt that it could be a BHPian's car and when i checked my ORVM, it had the LTD on the boot. Couldn't notice the registration number as it was kinda dark. The car was being driven by a gentleman in dark blue (??) t-shirt.

Was that you by any chance mate?
Quote:
Originally Posted by IronH4WK View Post
Did the Linea have a rear spoiler? The two prominent stickers at the back should be got bhp? and LTD. If yes, then that was KarthikK.
IronH4WK is absolutely spot-on with the description . So it wasn't me you saw. My weekday office commute ride is either a black Thunderbird or my dad's blue swift via Domlur IRR - ITPL route, the linea goes out only on weekends.

Now that you remind me, I've seen this black linea emotion with LTD, a sinister version of my car some other time in the city, when I was in my black Linea. I flashed and honked but to no avail. My guess is this KarthikK impostor is not a member here .
Old 12th June 2012, 23:06   #17972
Senior - BHPian

Had a chance to spot and say hi to a 'bhpian' in a Maroon Punto near Vijayanagar adichunchanagiri temple, sporting 'Love cars,live cars' sticker on the RHS rear bumper. I was the one who drove up to your passengers's side window in my black Polo and said hi. I lost you when u went straight ahead and i had to take a left.

Are you a member or just one with stickers ?
Old 12th June 2012, 23:22   #17973
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schoudhury View Post
Just spotted this new Verna, regd # KL 45 G 1191 @ our Office's ( Prestige Tech Park, Marathalli) visitor parking area .
Belongs to my friend; don't think he's a BHPian.

- Jose.
Old 12th June 2012, 23:50   #17974
Distinguished - BHPian

1) Brown Ritz with "Proud to Drive Safe" on the back bumper(Middle), Location: On the road behind Apollo Hospitals. Time:1:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by arun_josie View Post

M800 KA ** 9277 with "got bhp" on the front left door. Location: Near Farico, Areker Junction. Time: 1:10 PM.
2) Spotted this M800 again today, it also has some motor sports stickers.

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-m800_jun12th12.jpg

Quote:
Originally Posted by rohanjf View Post
Punto KA 05 MK 5030. Yesterday at around 6.30 pm near Whitefield police station.
Quote:
Originally Posted by benbsb29 View Post
I spotted the same car last evening. Didnt get time to click a snap as i passed by.
3) Spotted the same White Punto with "got bhp" today, Location: Near SPAAR, Bannerghatta Road. Time: 10:40 PM.

4) Spotted this black Ikon KA 19 ** 589 with LTD on the back bumper(right side), Location: Near Shopper Stop, Bannerghatta Road. Time: 10:45PM. I was behind you till Meenakshi temple.

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-ikonjun12th12.jpg
Old 13th June 2012, 07:41   #17975
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sajo View Post
I saw a blue Jazz with LTD on the rear bumper parked inside Imtiaz's garage, next to Yashwantrao Chavan Natyagriha. Is it yours, selfdrive ?
In for general tinkering or something else ? Our Indigo is a regular customer of his! :P
Yep, thats mine
dent removal and alloy chip paint cover up.
Old 13th June 2012, 08:50   #17976
Senior - BHPian

Peacock Green Ritz Genius VDI (KA 03 MN 2185) at old airport road in front if HAL 5 minutes back. It had a URL sticker on rear windscreen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by arun_josie
Spotted this black Ikon KA 19 ** 589 with LTD on the back bumper(right side), Location: Near Shopper Stop, Bannerghatta Road. Time: 10:45PM. I was behind you till Meenakshi temple.
This car has been spotted and reported here multiple times but no response till now.
Old 13th June 2012, 08:50   #17977
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarthikK View Post
Now that you remind me, I've seen this black linea emotion with LTD, a sinister version of my car some other time in the city, when I was in my black Linea. I flashed and honked but to no avail. My guess is this KarthikK impostor is not a member here .
Talking of imposters, I have a KA41 Black Beat with TBHP stickers as well in the same/surrounding area to where I work. But most probably he is not a member and hence

Talking of Black Linea's with TBHP stickers, here is one I spotted near Mantri Mall yesterday around 5:15PM.
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-20120612_165722.jpg

@a*ed: is this the one you saw?
Old 13th June 2012, 09:34   #17978
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by arun_josie View Post
Red Xylo KA 05 ** 6772, with LTD on the back, near Meenakshi Temple, Bannerghatta Road, today morning 8:10 AM
Spotted this Xylo again today, who are you mate?
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-xylojun1312.jpg

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-xylo2jun1312.jpg
Old 13th June 2012, 09:45   #17979
BHPian

Spotted a golden beige i10 (number 6**9) with LCLC and IDS on rear hatch in Bellandur today. I flashed my headlight, but I guess the driver did not notice as traffic was chaotic. I passed this car on the left in the service lane, not sure if my stickers were seen.
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-20120613_0920111.jpg  

Old 13th June 2012, 09:50   #17980
BHPian

Spotted a red Cedia MH12 XX 1787 outside the Pune IT building on Bhau Patil road, Bopodi, Pune with LCLC sticker on the boot. Seen it a couple of times, but every time I am driving, hence no pics.
Old 13th June 2012, 09:56   #17981
BHPian

Black Baleno with LTD on lower right rear bumper opposite Fine Foods in Aundh at 515 pm yesterday. Hurricane, was that you? I pulled up beside you in my Endy, and tried to wave out, but you were focussed on squeezing into the tiny parking slot, and I am assuming you didnt notice me.
Old 13th June 2012, 11:31   #17982
BHPian

Spotted silver Ritz Vxi(DL 5CH combination of 3,8,4,9) at 09:15PM yesterday on the main road opposite Unitech Cyber park, Gurgaon. Car had LCLC sticker at the rear windshield. There was also a MOTORCRAFT sticker. I was also in my silver Ritz Vxi- LTD sticker on hatch door. Flashed lights and overtook you. But didn't get any acknowledgement!!!

Last edited by headbanger : 13th June 2012 at 11:33.
Old 13th June 2012, 11:40   #17983
SBR
BHPian

Spotted a Figo petrol ZXI KA 53 * 1054 near Mosque Road Junction in Frazer Town last evening around 8:30 PM with a LTD Sticker. I was behind it for almost half a KM and tried to wave my hand.

But the driver of the car seemed to be too focused on the road.

Who are you BHPian?
Old 13th June 2012, 11:41   #17984
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronH4WK View Post
Did the Linea have a rear spoiler? The two prominent stickers at the back should be got bhp? and LTD. If yes, then that was KarthikK.
Quote:
Originally Posted by KarthikK View Post
IronH4WK is absolutely spot-on with the description . So it wasn't me you saw. My weekday office commute ride is either a black Thunderbird or my dad's blue swift via Domlur IRR - ITPL route, the linea goes out only on weekends.

Come to think of it, the Linea was not sporting a rear spoiler.

KarthikK imposter!
Old 13th June 2012, 12:17   #17985
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by siddheshb View Post
Black Baleno with LTD on lower right rear bumper opposite Fine Foods in Aundh at 515 pm yesterday. Hurricane, was that you? I pulled up beside you in my Endy, and tried to wave out, but you were focussed on squeezing into the tiny parking slot, and I am assuming you didnt notice me.
I did notice you but by then it was too late :( I was trying to pull over as my wife wanted to get off, and then move ahead for parking.

Last week did you park near DMart on Baner Road? Had seen a Black Endy with the LTD placed on the drivers door.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks