Team-BHP > Shifting gears

Search this Thread
Old 23rd July 2012, 14:08   #18691
Senior - BHPian

re: Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrisSree View Post
Mate, that's me.. To be frank, first time spotted on the road, in spite of clocking 60K in last 2 years!!
Was trying to wade through the Tollichowki waters enroute to Minister Road...
Wow!! finally!! It's good to get a response from the owner.

One question though, did you spot my Ikon, or even noticed it ? I was behind you, then on your right, then just in front of you too. I was hoping, that with your high seating on your safari, you would notice my 'Got BHP" sticker on the rear windscreen above the windscreen mounted stop light.
Did you notice it ?
Around 30k Kms in 3 years and no one has spotted me till now .
Please Please tell me, you spotted me too!!
Old 23rd July 2012, 15:36   #18692
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilMonSter View Post
My K10 has a battle scarred LTD on the rear bumper.
Yes, I saw your car only.
I must correct the place too; it was in the DDA flats area, on the road after the gate opposite JNU and not Munirka Vihar.
Old 23rd July 2012, 17:49   #18693
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by pillainp View Post
Spotted parked opposite Fashionzz/Indicom Systems Building on GH Junction - Palayam road this morning at about 11:45.

Who be ye, BHPian?

I came all the way around from GH to get this pic, having first noticed you in passing.

I was in the Shadow Blue Vento that parked behind you briefly (to get this pic), if you were looking.
There there there... That s me.. Thanks for the spotting. Hunted around since you said you had spotted me!
Old 23rd July 2012, 18:03   #18694
Distinguished - BHPian

live!
KA02MB7768
nissan xtrail at EC gate 1 signal
i'm right nehind you.
who are you?

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-img_20120723_1805391.jpg
edit:
btw, this vehicle has a small url pn the right bottom of rear windshield

you just overtook our company cab on NICE road
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-img_20120723_1805391.jpg  

Last edited by hemanth.anand : 23rd July 2012 at 18:11.
Old 23rd July 2012, 18:07   #18695
BHPian

This morning around 9:25 AM, maroon colored Punto. Had the Live to Drive yellow sticker on the back bumper.
Was with me from 26th Main, 1st phase JP Nagar, till Sri Krishna Sevashram junction.

The driving was rash (overtook me from the right on 26th main, when I was taking a right after putting the indicator for ample time, honked when there were 100 vehicles ahead at a signal, turned left from the right most lane, blocking all other cars, including me). I noted down the number, but refrain from mentioning it here. The person who followed that route this morning knows who it was if he is reading this, and what he did and will hopefully take the feedback.

Humble request to people in the forum, in general, being visitors to this forum, please be considerate to other users on the road. If you have tbhp stickers, be even more careful, you are putting the reputation of the forum (and hence its followers) to risk.

On a lighter note, I think team-bhp should sell the stickers only to people who pass a stringent road mannerisms test.

Last edited by Bh.P : 23rd July 2012 at 18:10.
Old 23rd July 2012, 18:28   #18696
BHPian

I've noticed 2 different posting types by people here.. some post the pictures of vehicles without the number plates blanked out, while some take the effort to blank the number plates out.

Given that the human minds that are bent on the wicked side can often misuse valid information for less than noble causes, should we be mindful of posting the car type along with the actual registration number online?

Just asking for clarity on this thought.
Old 23rd July 2012, 18:45   #18697
Team-BHP Support

Spotted a Silver NHC (2nd generation face-lift Honda City) with the red and black 'Love Cars Live Cars' sticker on the right-hand-side of the rear bumper this morning. I think it was 11 am when I saw you on Richmond Road, after which you took a left into Hosur Road and I went straight towards Richmond Circle. Flashed lights but I don't think you noticed.

Also spotted a black old-gen Santro with Live To Drive on the bonnet, right above the front grille near Garuda Mall. I went straight towards Lifestyle while you turned right into the mall's parking facility. This was also in the morning and 5 minutes before I spotted the City.

Who are you'll, fellow BHPians?
Old 23rd July 2012, 20:44   #18698
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fordmanchau View Post
Wow!! finally!! It's good to get a response from the owner.

One question though, did you spot my Ikon, or even noticed it ? I was behind you, then on your right, then just in front of you too. I was hoping, that with your high seating on your safari, you would notice my 'Got BHP" sticker on the rear windscreen above the windscreen mounted stop light.
Did you notice it ?
Around 30k Kms in 3 years and no one has spotted me till now .
Please Please tell me, you spotted me too!!
I too was hoping someone spotted me. I make the drive in my White Spark LT from Miyapur to SR Nagar on NH 9 every day around 11 am and then through Jubilee Hills checkpost, Prashasan Nagar, past Whisper Valley to Nanakramguda at around 2:30 pm and then starting at 3:30 pm via ORR, Kothaguda junction, over the Hafeezpet bridge to my house. That is pretty much my routine for the past 3 years.

And NO, I am not a cab driver!!

- Krishnan
Old 23rd July 2012, 21:26   #18699
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by hemanth.anand View Post
IMO that's Driving Nomad's Punto or PEGASUS as he call it.

My Abarth has thinner stripes and doesn't have LTD
I didn't know there was an other Abarth around and thought may be you put a LTD recently IIRC you had a transparent sticker on the rear windshield.
Old 23rd July 2012, 22:13   #18700
BHPian

Today spotted an old generation Honda City with "Got BHP" sticker.

When: 7 pm
Where: Opposite IIT, Powai
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-img2012072300027.jpg
We waved hands to each other. Who's car is this?
Old 23rd July 2012, 22:23   #18701
BHPian

Just spotted a Silver Figo sporting LTD parked next to the Apollo pharmacy in Krishna Nagar. Only managed to get a glimpse of the reg number which was DL 12CB xxxx.

Who are you mate? Hope everything is fine!!
Old 23rd July 2012, 22:39   #18702
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaddiwale View Post
Today spotted an old generation Honda City with "Got BHP" sticker.
You have spotted two bad pedestrians too.
Old 23rd July 2012, 23:10   #18703
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rajeev k View Post
You have spotted two bad pedestrians too.
Oh yes! This is a perfect picture to show life is the cheapest thing in India. Nobody cares.. Actually there was no zebra crossing the two fellows just jumped crossed the divider and was making their way to go to the other side of the road. Govt.made so many foot-over bridges, nobody is ready to use them. When we will start thinking about, somebody is waiting for us at home? When we will learn to be more responsible?

Sorry for being off topic, but could not resist me to make this comment. It irritates...
Old 23rd July 2012, 23:40   #18704
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksakotai View Post
And NO, I am not a cab driver!!

- Krishnan
LOL!! Your number will come some day.You should have asked someone to spot you at the TBHP drive meet and post the pics here.

Meanwhile, again a spotting today. A ocean blue Wagon R.
Spotted you first when was turning left in front of Quality Inn hotel from hi-tech city and was joining the Tolichowki route.
You were parked on the side and was smoking, I was driving very slowly, as soon as I spotted the car, I thought I'll stop, chat with you and have a smoke myself. But decided against it, as I was really enjoying my relaxed , slow paced drive.
But it was your day today!! I was going slow and then you overtook me after sometime, that's when I decided to click you.
So Mr. Ocean Blue Wagon R, with reg. AP13M1867, with LTD on the rear boot door, who be you ?
Here are your pics.
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-imag0156.jpg

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-imag0157.jpg

Last edited by Fordmanchau : 23rd July 2012 at 23:41.
Old 24th July 2012, 03:40   #18705
BHPian

Spotted grey i10 with number ending 147 (I think) on Sanjaynagar main road near the Bharat Petrol bunk on Sunday @ arount 8pm. You were parked. I moved on and parked just ahead in front of the Volga Wines (its not what you think, I was looking for a good single malt for best friend's b'day!!). If I am not mistaken, I think the BHPian is 'Optimist'.

Cheers!
Rohan

Most Viewed