Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 23rd August 2012, 17:02   #19261
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbhishekB86

Please explain to me what a 'fake' bhpian is.

They might not be BHPians but that doesn't mean they don't love their machines.
Sorry for interrupting, couldn't resist.
To me, whoever doesn't follow street/ Tbhp/ social norms and rules is a 'fake' Bhpian. He may be a member or not, to me he is definitely not a Bhpian.
That said, members should exercise caution while passing on the stickers, as they represent us and should always give right signal.
Maybe one or two training sessions would suffice. I am sure after the sessions, only true material would remain interested.
Cheers,
Abhijeet.

Last edited by coriollis : 23rd August 2012 at 17:05.
Old 23rd August 2012, 18:01   #19262
BHPian

re: Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car

Toaday's spottting:

An Arctic Silver Safari EX. I trailed you from near Muttathara Junction to Eanchakkal Junction, where you turned off toward East Fort. Yellow LTD on rear windshield, transparent URL on rear number plate.

I was in the blue Vento TDI just behind you (nearly up your tail-pipe due to the traffic ). Tried flashing, but got no response.

Who are you?
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-20120823_134550.jpg  

Old 23rd August 2012, 18:35   #19263
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by coriollis View Post
That said, members should exercise caution while passing on the stickers, as they represent us and should always give right signal.

Abhijeet.
It is not just members who distribute stickers to non members. Any body who knows online shopping can buy a Team-Bhp sticker. He/she need not be a member of the forum to buy one.

If indeed there is a need for only members to be sold stickers, why not have a set of stickers that can be bought only by the members?

Just an idea. The point is any body who wants a sticker can today get that done pretty easily. Are nt there places where you can get stickers made of any design you wish?
Old 23rd August 2012, 18:39   #19264
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by coriollis View Post
Sorry for interrupting, couldn't resist.
To me, whoever doesn't follow street/ Tbhp/ social norms and rules is a 'fake' Bhpian. He may be a member or not, to me he is definitely not a Bhpian.
Maybe one or two training sessions would suffice. I am sure after the sessions, only true material would remain interested.
Cheers,
Abhijeet.
Its a free country ! Every one has a right to follow or not follow a particular thing. I myself have just now been accepted as a member, in spite of being hooked to this forum for years. Its better if we first do something about 'fake' 'live to drive' stickers ! I have spotted 4 till now, all on taxis and autos.
Old 23rd August 2012, 19:41   #19265
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by arun_josie View Post
2) Ritz KA 19 ** 6051 with "got bhp" on the back bumper(right). Location: Near Mandovi Signl, Bannerghatta Road, Time: around 1:00 PM
Hey Arun,

Thats Mee

Thank you for the pic
Old 23rd August 2012, 20:25   #19266
Senior - BHPian

My sister-in-law spotted this red Ikon (KA-22-Z-2727) at Trinity circle this evening around 4pm. I've never told her to spot Team-BHP stickered vehicles, but I guess she recognised the sticker as I've the same one at the same spot on my car
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-image2264551240.jpg
Old 23rd August 2012, 21:07   #19267
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronH4WK View Post
My sister-in-law spotted this red Ikon (KA-22-Z-2727) at Trinity circle this evening around 4pm. I've never told her to spot Team-BHP stickered vehicles,
Attachment 974259
The h4WK eye effect is rubbing on to your loved ones too I guess. As goes a popular malayalam saying 'Chandanam Chariyal Chandanam manakkum'..

At first glance on that number plate, I thought this was one of those images where someone has photoshopped the plate to conceal identity. The sort of cloning we do - first half of the plates cloned on to the second half! Every digit- 7, 2, Z looks similar!
Old 24th August 2012, 09:22   #19268
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rishie View Post
That would be my colleague, who recently bought the Vento, and I had given him that Sticker.
Thanks Rishie!
Quote:
Originally Posted by fast_elegance View Post
Hey Arun,

Thats Mee

Thank you for the pic
fast_elegance, Thanks for the acknowledgment!
Old 24th August 2012, 10:21   #19269
BHPian

Spotted this Punto at the Deloitte parking lot (C-block today morning). Who art thou?

Name:  DSC00417.JPG
Views: 1193
Size:  92.1 KB
Old 24th August 2012, 11:48   #19270
BHPian

Spotted this purple Verna DL 3Cxx 5445. Your car was parked by the side of the mg road opposite the bbt showroom at about 6pm wednesday evening. Bad place to park mate, people drive like maniacs on this stretch. Should park in the slip lane. Who would you be bhpian?

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-img00522201208211732.jpg
Old 24th August 2012, 11:49   #19271
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vibbs View Post
It is not just members who distribute stickers to non members. Any body who knows online shopping can buy a Team-Bhp sticker. He/she need not be a member of the forum to buy one.

If indeed there is a need for only members to be sold stickers, why not have a set of stickers that can be bought only by the members?

Just an idea. The point is any body who wants a sticker can today get that done pretty easily. Are nt there places where you can get stickers made of any design you wish?
I agree. Probably a sticker that says "I am a Team-Bhpian" or something to that effect that only a member has access to. Also segregate the sets of members/nonmembers for eg. the LTD sticker could be omitted in the non-member set which IMHO is the most popular of the lot.
Old 24th August 2012, 11:53   #19272
Senior - BHPian

Yesterday morning, I spotted TN 33 white Corolla (old one) with black and red LCLC sticker in the middle of rear bumper, in front of Hindustan Uniliver office near Whitefield Forum Value Mall.

2 days ago, I spotted a dark grey i10 parked just outside the SAP Labs back gate. Its number ended with 6772. It had redlining sticker on the right side of rear bumper.
Old 24th August 2012, 11:53   #19273
BHPian

Spotted white Ford Figo reg TN xx x 5758 at Richmond road Bangalore. Figo had LTD and URL on the door and GBhp on rear. You were asking directions. Who are you mate?

Last edited by HighOctane : 24th August 2012 at 11:55.
Old 24th August 2012, 13:22   #19274
Senior - BHPian

TN02 AK 0319 - Silver color WagonR parked at RMZ Millennia Phase 2 on Friday, July 27th 2012. I work in the same company where you'd parked your car. Pls identify yourself, might be we're working in the cubicles next to each other
Old 24th August 2012, 13:27   #19275
BHPian

Spotted a black Ford Endeavour on Baner road, just ahead of Sindh society going towards University circle. It had the LTD sticker on the right sight of the car.

Couldn't get the number or a snap as I was on the other side of the road and the car just zoomed past me.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks