Team-BHP > Shifting gears

Search this Thread
Old 12th October 2012, 23:50   #20221
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lukeskywalker
It's 3389, and it was me, funny, never been called a gentleman before on the forum .
Lol! You're almost making it look like it was something bad!

See ya around!
Old 13th October 2012, 00:34   #20222
BHPian

re: Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car

Noida spotting:
1. Around 11 pm on Friday - Safari outside Lakshita (opposite to Papa John's) with LTD on rear door. Since I was taking a turn and there some unruly traffic, couldn't notice it in detail. I guess it was Damanshaheed's Safari. Was it?

2. Around 11.15 pm - HR 26 registered Swift Dzire with LCLC sticker on rear bumper.
Old 13th October 2012, 00:36   #20223
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by autocrat View Post
Spotted a beautiful red Getz KA05 MG 3719 with LTD on rear bumper. I waved and got an acknowledgement :-)

Something distracted me and by the time I looked back the gentleman was rolling the glass up and taking a left turn and I had to turn right.

Sorry mate... Hope to meet you soon!
Thanks for the compliment mate!!!My Getzy's blushing!!!
I noticed the LTD and IDS on your gorgeous Linea and i was 200% sure that it was a BHPian.I flashed a couple of times but since there was another car between us,i don't think you noticed.Thankfully,we did exchange pleasantries a little further ahead.I rolled down the window to say a HI and ask your handle but since you were taking a right turn on that busy stretch and i was going left,didn't want to distract you,so rolled up the window and left.
It was nice meeting you and yeah,we sure should catch up sometime!!!
Old 13th October 2012, 05:07   #20224
BHPian

hey guys. ordered my stickers almost 5 days back. Need your help on placements. I dont want to end up with the stickers looking like advertisements. They should rather show off the importance and value of teambhp. I have a silver baleno, and the paint job is an year old.

plus, mumbai sightings are very rare. Saw a brown Tata Manza in Malad East some time back. Car drove away before I could click it.
Old 13th October 2012, 12:10   #20225
Senior - BHPian

KA-01-MH-1328 - white i20 on Indiranagar 80ft road. i know you're looking for the sticker; it's at the back (LTD)
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-_mg_8158.jpg

KA-51-N-7877 black NHC on BETL:
Name:  _MG_8160.JPG
Views: 693
Size:  78.6 KB
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-_mg_8162.jpg

and yesterday i spotted a certain white debadged Getz Prime between 12th and 13th Main Indiranagar. i wonder if he remembers the i gave.
Old 13th October 2012, 12:33   #20226
Team-BHP Support

Spotted an brown(?) Aria with Live To Drive sticker parked off CMH Road near SAFE institution of education, not far from Reliance Fresh. Who are you, BHPian?
Old 13th October 2012, 13:07   #20227
Senior - BHPian

Spotted selfdrive in his Jazz at Dahanukar Colony. Dude, the rear wiper was protruding out dangerously.
Old 13th October 2012, 13:13   #20228
Team-BHP Support

Had forgotten to mention the following in my previous post.

A very nice blue Tata Sumo with LTD sticker parked occasionally near Ashoka Pillar, opposite E-Zone. Who are you, mate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajay_satpute View Post
Spotted selfdrive in his Jazz at Dahanukar Colony. Dude, the rear wiper was protruding out dangerously.
Presumably his method of keeping those pesky two-wheelers away.

P.S. No offense to my rider brethren.

Last edited by suhaas307 : 13th October 2012 at 13:15.
Old 13th October 2012, 13:59   #20229
Senior - BHPian

White Figo, almost brand new MH12 HV XXXX, spotted today morning around 9.00AM. You were asking for directions in front of SNDT college. By the time I noticed the stickers, I had already gone ahead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by W.A.G.7 View Post
Me; I am going to change all this !! Challenge !! Seriously !!
Quote:
Originally Posted by IronH4WK View Post
attaboy! way to go Ketan!

psst.. you know you're way outnumbered (both number of stickers and spotters), right?

or were you going to bribe me into settling down in Pune?
Ahh, you are always welcome to Pune! Maybe if you do come here, we could work out on some outsourcing agreement for spotting stickers in Pune!
Btw, I haven't yet mastered the art of clicking while driving. But wait, once I learn the art then I won't be outnumbered, at-least at-least in case of spotters!
Old 13th October 2012, 14:03   #20230
Senior - BHPian

Chennai Spotting

Spotted this Innova at Nandanam Signal (chennai) at 5:45PM yesterday.

Flashed a couple of times while overtaking but i guess it was chauffeur driven.

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-20121012_171013.jpg
Old 13th October 2012, 14:09   #20231
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imran.Syed View Post
hey guys. ordered my stickers almost 5 days back. Need your help on placements. I dont want to end up with the stickers looking like advertisements. They should rather show off the importance and value of teambhp. I have a silver baleno, and the paint job is an year old.

plus, mumbai sightings are very rare. Saw a brown Tata Manza in Malad East some time back. Car drove away before I could click it.
You could put the small url stickers on each number plate or on the front doors.
The driven by t-bhp sticker on the rear windshield and the carbon fibre driven by tbhp on the front glass.

And then you can stick the big ones wherever you like.
I've got driven by tbhp on the rear glass, url on both the doors, got bhp? on the front windshield lhs top corner, black and red lclc on the rear bumper rhs corner.
Old 13th October 2012, 14:26   #20232
BHPian

Spottings from yesterday and day before. Please Identify yourselves BHPians.

- Black safari with a snorkel with url stickers on the number plate. Saw your ride twice near KTM Indiranagar yesterday evening.

- Black NHC with URL sticker on the number plate near Ulsoor Lake at 430pm.

- Black Xylo with number KA 01 MF 5027 with Got BHP? sticker on above the left rear wheel arch and URL sticker on the bonnet. You were parked in front of BDA complex RT Nagar in the afternoon around 1230pm.

- Silver old generation Verna with URL sticker and probably an LTD sticker on the bootlid crossing the same area in front of RT Nagar BDA Complex towards the main road around 1 pm yesterday.

- A white POLO that I keep seeing on and off with LTD sticker parked next to a house opposite the Taralabalu Kendra RT Nagar. Spot you almost every other day.

- A silver Fortuner near Jayanagar. You were behind me on 11th october evening and flashed your lights twice. However I didn't notice any stickers on your ride.

Quote:
Originally Posted by suhaas307 View Post
Spotted an brown(?) Aria with Live To Drive sticker parked off CMH Road
Moderator ji how come I didn't spot your swift? I was in the same area at the same time as you spotted the Aria. A bespectacled gentleman was driving it. I spotted it in front of the KTM showroom waiting for the signal to turn green. He took a left towards the CMH road and then stopped where you spotted him. How come I didn't spot you? .

BTW did you notice the candy blue and white Vespa on CMH road? Whoever you are mate, if you reading this, thats a lovely color to have on your Vespa.
Old 13th October 2012, 14:41   #20233
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parthasarathig
Moderator ji how come I didn't spot your swift?
That's coz he don't drive no Swift
Old 13th October 2012, 14:47   #20234
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronH4WK View Post
That's coz he don't drive no Swift
I thought he has a white swift.
Old 13th October 2012, 14:54   #20235
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parthasarathig

I thought he has a white swift.
He has a silver green Santro with got bhp? at the left bottom corner at the rear (see my earlier post). The other rides in the family include a dark blue Jazz and a black Civic.

Most Viewed