Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 16th October 2012, 11:44   #20281
BHPian

re: Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car

Couple of minutes back, Hormavu main road
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-image2148.jpg  

Old 16th October 2012, 11:47   #20282
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farukh View Post
Last night I had a dream (call it a nightmare). So the nightmare plays like this, I am driving like a maniac without caring for the fellow road users or the traffic signals, some BHPian spots me and I am a hot topic on this thread. Instead of being ripped by traffic cops, I am being court-martialed on this very thread. Trust me, the feeling was very much alive till I woke up in the morning. Just checked the thread for my sanity's sake. Phew! So much for being a BHPian
Hi Farukh,

I wish some more members think the way you do. Spotted a rash arrogant Team bhp member at Cyber City who whisked pass my left foot at high speed without honking( An act of dangerous driving by team bhp member) When I tried to explain it to him, he just ignored what I said and went on his ego trip and speeded away to the next halt. This act is not called for by the team bhp members and needs to be corrected asap. The guy was not at all ashamed of his actions and was smiling as if he was proud of what he did.
Old 16th October 2012, 11:58   #20283
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alive2Drive
Hi Farukh,

I wish some more members think the way you do. Spotted a rash arrogant Team bhp member at Cyber City who whisked pass my left foot at high speed without honking( An act of dangerous driving by team bhp member) When I tried to explain it to him, he just ignored what I said and went on his ego trip and speeded away to the next halt. This act is not called for by the team bhp members and needs to be corrected asap. The guy was not at all ashamed of his actions and was smiling as if he was proud of what he did.
I think you should post his details and reg number for the sake of the forum. If he did drive dangerously and literally hit you then he deserves it.
Old 16th October 2012, 12:43   #20284
Senior - BHPian

Spotted a Hyundai i20 with the LTD sticker at Hirnandani Gardens, Powai. You passed the Transocean building and took a right turn to proceed towards Galleria I guess. It was a white i20, could not note the reg no. Who are you BHPian?
Old 16th October 2012, 12:56   #20285
Senior - BHPian

Saw a grey Santro today near Microsoft turning towards msft with ltd sticker . Who was that?
Could not note number though.

Last edited by vnabhi : 16th October 2012 at 13:06.
Old 16th October 2012, 14:15   #20286
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alive2Drive View Post
Hi Farukh,

Hey Alive2Drive,

The only thing we can do is enlighten them and only expect such people to follow the traffic rules at least for the safety of others. Try not to get hyper at such incidents. Somebody else's mistake should not ruin your day. It is hard but with practice, you can over come. My friends and family wonder how I save all my patience for such losers

Let the forum be the sounding board as always

Cheers,
Farukh

Last edited by noopster : 16th October 2012 at 15:30. Reason: No expletives please, masked or otherwise :)
Old 16th October 2012, 14:30   #20287
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alive2Drive View Post
Hi Farukh,

Are you sure he was a member? There are instances where non-members are sporting the TBHP stickers, so it could be a similar case here too.

Perhaps we could have some rule of banning such members if they are proved to be violating safe driving practices?
Old 16th October 2012, 15:03   #20288
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vnabhi View Post
Saw a grey Santro today near Microsoft turning towards msft with ltd sticker . Who was that?
Could not note number though.
I have seen this car a number of times Venu Saab and he is always in a hurry on the road. Over takes from the left, drives in multiple lanes at a time and what not, I would rather not write about my experience in detail here.
Old 16th October 2012, 15:24   #20289
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbhishekB86 View Post
I think you should post his details and reg number for the sake of the forum. If he did drive dangerously and literally hit you then he deserves it.
Hi Farukh,

His car registration number is in the pic. I did not remove the number as I wanted my fellow team bhp members to be careful of this lad.
Old 16th October 2012, 15:58   #20290
BHPian

Spotted this Metallic Red swift today morning on ORR, it had the small transparent teambhp url sticker on rear wind screen.

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-img2012101600188.jpg

Cheers !!!
Old 16th October 2012, 19:43   #20291
Senior - BHPian

Pune spottings

1. Spotted a Silver Swift Diesel, reg'n # MH15 CT xxxx at Viman Nagar signal at 5:45 PM-ish. It had a LTD sticker on the bottom left of the hatch.

2. Spotted a Silver Swift dZire, reg'n # MH12 GF xxxx [I think] at Dahanukar Colony signal at 6:25 PM-ish. It had a "I Drive Safe" sticker on the centre of rear bumper.

Who be you gents?

Cheers,
Vikram
Old 17th October 2012, 07:28   #20292
Senior - BHPian

What : Grey I10
Where : Bhatt Road
When : Today, around 7:00 AM
Regn : TN-XX-XX-7818

It was nice to have lowered your glass & wave a Hi, just one more thing pending...your ID & obviously you know I was riding a Red CBR 250R

Quote:
Originally Posted by anachronix View Post
Thanks again for spotting my car. I think its high time we plan a meet

I will let Kiku plan it!
Hehe...Kiku needs a cookie to speedup or what C'mon man, I spotted your car even last week.

Last edited by aargee : 17th October 2012 at 07:30.
Old 17th October 2012, 08:21   #20293
Senior - BHPian

Live from Guindy, Chennai.

Fiesta Classic 1.6 petrol, Silver, 0686.

LTD and url stickers, an elderly gentleman driving without seat belts.
Old 17th October 2012, 09:04   #20294
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milestone
Spotted this Metallic Red swift today morning on ORR, it had the small transparent teambhp url sticker on rear wind screen.

Cheers !!!
That's my colleague's ride. Not sure if he's a BHPian though. It has a Live to Dr.. on the front bumper
Old 17th October 2012, 09:13   #20295
BANNED

Any idea which BHPían owns this ride, perfect sticker i must say , saw it yesterday near the Air-force Station-Jalahalli
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-imag_0890.jpg  

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks